• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all love this team, we will all be rooting our ass off every game next season. That said, this the worst I have felt about this team going into a season since the Campo years. Zero belief that this roster, as constructed, can make any kind of run. There is no plan. Jerry keeps McCarthy another year, same results, and then he fires the coach..but there is no Vrabel or Belichick to be seen, so Jerry will bring in some lap dog, my money is on Kellen Moore, to come in and work with Dak, who will be in the second year of the long term extension Jerry is about to give him. Spinning our tires, but the checks are still cashing at 1 Cowboy Way, so why change

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll save everyone here frustration, just don't watch next season. It will be the exact same script.
McCarthy has not fixed the penalty issues, game management, not being prepared to beat good teams, not being prepared in the playoffs. It is going to be the same crap next year. He hasn't improved shit on his watch. They are good at beating bad teams is all I can think of.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
81 year old Jerry did not want to do the right thing and reset. Team has been bullied in the playoffs three years straight outside of the Tampa game versus a washed up and injured Bucs team. It was clear that good teams had figured out our defense and our pass rushes. We could not get much pressure and having small safeties play linebacker also hurt us deeply. This defense like this team was built on being front runners and being able to pin ears back and take chances. The offense and Dak regressed to 2022 form when the Pack forced them to be patient and slowly take it down the field. So both the defense and offense as well as special teams collapsed in the playoffs. A change at the top was needed to make a culture change. This team will continue to be soft and more focused on pro bowls and all pro status and weekly honors because the mentality is soft from top to bottom. Maybe we get lucky and end up with some stud DT, LB and running back as a result of the draft or off season because Dak and this defense needs everything perfect to win. Not a gritty get it done team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daks bro wants him out of Dallas reportedly. I have to admit i thought it was odd Dak said what he did in the post game when the question was asked about MCCarthey. It made me wonder if Dak really wanted to be in big D.

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect his brother for speaking on what he's hearing and having his brothers back. It's an accurate statement for any of us fans to want better play from our quarterback. For the past 3 or 4 season ending games he's played about as bad as we've seen him play. Eventually you change HC, OC, quarterback coach, receivers, tight ends, and still have the same rotten play from the one guy that owns up to it. It's time he moves on or moves to the bench.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I respect his brother for speaking on what he's hearing and having his brothers back. It's an accurate statement for any of us fans to want better play from our quarterback. For the past 3 or 4 season ending games he's played about as bad as we've seen him play. Eventually you change HC, OC, quarterback coach, receivers, tight ends, and still have the same rotten play from the one guy that owns up to it. It's time he moves on or moves to the bench.
What David GIF - What David David Rose GIFs

he went from a possible MVP to one game later this?

LOL

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What David GIF - What David David Rose GIFs

he went from a possible MVP to one game later this?

LOL
You keep up the fight. I'm tired of the "I'll be better next time", "I played like shit", and "I need to play better" each time he fails hard in the playoffs. They don't play to win regular season titles. I don't keep track of those, do you? He was playing pretty good, above his head really. Then choked once again. Give him an attaboy or participation trophy if ya want to. He's 'not my quarterback' anymore.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill wasn't great here either. He was past his prime bringing in all those ex-jet players. And not taking Stephen Jackson. Still pisses me off. LOL
Bobby fucking Carpenter at #18. Bobby fucking Carpenter. Career 3.5 fucking sacks in 7 years.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening tonight to local sports talk, and on occasion learn value stuff.

Problem Solved!
THE PROBLEM IS ROWDY

Pre Rowdy
Playoff Games 11-2
Three SB wins.

With Rowdy
Playoff Games 5-13
ZERO

FIRE FREAKING ROWDY NOW
But as much as I would like, can't bring back Ray.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things were clear watching the game last night

1 Green Bay is going to be a force going forward
2 If we had made it to SF for the NFCCG, we would have gotten slaughtered again

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about that rotten defense???

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daks bro wants him out of Dallas reportedly. I have to admit i thought it was odd Dak said what he did in the post game when the question was asked about MCCarthey. It made me wonder if Dak really wanted to be in big D.
This is not a bad thing though. The no trade clause could be waived if Dak really wants out.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couple of things were clear watching the game last night

1 Green Bay is going to be a force going forward
2 If we had made it to SF for the NFCCG, we would have gotten slaughtered again
I mentioned before the playoffs began I was hoping for the Rams instead of the Packers . The Packers were had some big wins the second half of season. The Packers looked like a dangerous team.I figured the Rams would be easier to beat.. but who knows.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby fucking Carpenter at #18. Bobby fucking Carpenter. Career 3.5 fucking sacks in 7 years.
I remember watching Carpenters highlights and not liking the pick. Most of his sacks were against the Cowboys. This was a bust pick. The 2005 draft was the year they drafted Burnett who was a way better LB. And they kept Burnett on the bench.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And the Cowboys have know surpassed the Lions in playoff futility on the NFC East. Just us and the Commanders in not making it to the conference championship game in over 25 years. Dak is who he is. Has still not figured out to play within the system and himself in playoff games. 2-5 is bad! Especially given that he is 1-3 at home.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this won't happen but if Trey Benson RB, Florida State is there in round two or three I draft him. He is the type of big back we need.