• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way on Earth KC let's him leave town
A couple of years ago I’d agree, but If they 100% knew they were resigning him after this year, they would have played his deal this year differently. I’m not saying he won’t resign, I’m just saying I don’t think it’s a guarantee. Now will we pay him if he leaves? Not likely based on our history in free agency.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A couple of years ago I’d agree, but If they 100% knew they were resigning him after this year, they would have played his deal this year differently. I’m not saying he won’t resign, I’m just saying I don’t think it’s a guarantee. Now will we pay him if he leaves? Not likely based on our history in free agency.
Cowboys likely sign a few scrubs and save the money for Lamb,Parsons and Dak.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe this fucker doesn’t care about winning after all
Unfortunately Jerruh will never change. Entitlement rubs off on the players. Where were Lamb and Parson In the playoffs game? When your best stink in the playoffs you not going far.

Granted I think things end differently if Diggs ,Overshown ,LVE don't go down.. Diggs is a stud

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm fine with going all in, but they won't. You either try to win or you blow it up. If they don't add a minimum of one huge FA and one good FA it's just the same old Bull Shit. The good news is that if we do go all in there will be no choice but to unload the obvious players/coaches after it doesn't work

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm fine with going all in, but they won't. You either try to win or you blow it up. If they don't add a minimum of one huge FA and one good FA it's just the same old Bull Shit. The good news is that if we do go all in there will be no choice but to unload the obvious players/coaches after it doesn't work
100% I'll believe it when I see it.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said let Dak walk and draft Jordan Love 4 years ago. I think Bo Nix might be there for them in round 1 this year. Take him and let him learn behind Dak for a year. Will he be better than Dak when he makes his first start in year two? Probably not. Can he be as good as Dak was as a rookie? I think he can. And about $45 million a year less than Dak will demand

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cool

A. Winfield S. TB
L. Williams DT. Sea
P. Queen LB. Balt

make it happen jerry
If Jerry is all in we need moves like this. Try to win in 2024. Possibly Jerry understands that fans are enraged,but who knows

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read where Jerry says he’s good friends with Bill Belichick. They could work together. So why aren’t they?

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we cut him?
Lol, it would be damn nice if the Seahawks and Commodes would just get their head coaches hired already. The off-season is in limbo at the moment.

If Quinn leaves and they go for a retread then Rivera would not be a horrible choice. Rivera has that pedigree, unlike Nolan. Rivera actually was a very good DC.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read where Jerry says he’s good friends with Bill Belichick. They could work together. So why aren’t they?
Probably cuz McCarthy had 3 straight 12-5 seasons and still under contract.

Belichick could be the HC a year from now. Mccarthys contract would be expired.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, it would be damn nice if the Seahawks and Commodes would just get their head coaches hired already. The off-season is in limbo at the moment.

If Quinn leaves and they go for a retread then Rivera would not be a horrible choice. Rivera has that pedigree, unlike Nolan. Rivera actually was a very good DC.

Likewise on Riverboat Ron.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s a limp reason if you want to win a Super Bowl. Time to cut bait was 2 weeks ago.
Hard to predict what Jerry going to do. He canned Wade Phillips during the season. Then he kept Garrett way to long. Garrett should have been canned after the 2015 season.

In this case I see the pros and cons about McCarthy. Part of that could have been internal pressure from players wanting McCarthy back.

I wanted McCarthy gone at halftime TBH. And the defense? Quinn was terrible in that playoff game. Horrible game plan and no adjustments.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to predict what Jerry going to do. He canned Wade Phillips during the season. Then he kept Garrett way to long. Garrett should have been canned after the 2015 season.

In this case I see the pros and cons about McCarthy. Part of that could have been internal pressure from players wanting McCarthy back.

I wanted McCarthy gone at halftime TBH. And the defense? Quinn was terrible in that playoff game. Horrible game plan and no adjustments.

Watching San Francisco turn the game around at half time against Detroit was some thing I have not seen Dallas do in big games. Instead it just rolls downhill even faster.
I’ve never thought McCarthy had his team ready for big games and I’ve never thought that he made in game adjustments that worked. Both him and Quinn would be gone if I was calling the shots.