• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently even if things go our way next week, if SF wins they get the #1 seed and not us. Goddamn. We could’ve used that extra week rest.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So apparently even if things go our way next week, if SF wins they get the #1 seed and not us. Goddamn. We could’ve used that extra week rest.
The Giants are in the playoffs now. Dont see the Eagles losing to them. Giants wont fight like their lives depend on it. Would have rather seen the eagles win today. So they maybe rest Hurts again & let him enter the playoffs rusty. Now I am pretty sure he will play next week.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Steelers are an AFC rivalry game for us. I have to admit these last two weeks for them , i have enjoyed.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants are in the playoffs now. Dont see the Eagles losing to them. Giants wont fight like their lives depend on it. Would have rather seen the eagles win today. So they maybe rest Hurts again & let him enter the playoffs rusty. Now I am pretty sure he will play next week.
Brian Daboll said he’s not resting any players next week. Foolish? Yes. But hey, I love the help. But if they rush Hurts back next week than that only helps us as well cause he’ll only make his shoulder worse in the process. But with all the injuries stacking up that 1 seed will be crucial.

Had we only beaten Jacksonville…..

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Daboll said he’s not resting any players next week. Foolish? Yes. But hey, I love the help. But if they rush Hurts back next week than that only helps us as well cause he’ll only make his shoulder worse in the process. But with all the injuries stacking up that 1 seed will be crucial.

Had we only beaten Jacksonville…..
I think Hurts could have played this week if he was needed.
I wasnt even thinking of the giants resting players. I was thinking about their urgency. The Eagles are the better team, & with no urgency I am seriously doubting a Giants win.
If the score separates the Giants will start resting players. If a close game. I believe they will stay in game. But the Eagles are winning now.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasnt even thinking of the giants resting players. I was thinking about their urgency. The Eagles are the better team, & with no urgency I am seriously doubting a Giants win.
If the score separates the Giants will start resting players. If a close game. I believe they will stay in game. But the Eagles are winning now.
Eagles should have beaten the Saints. Injuries are hurting them with Hurts and others out and yesterday DE Josh Sweat out with neck injury. I'm giving NY an inside chance to win.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Announcers are certainly for Michigan.
I can usually find reasons to give announcers a pass during games but that one was too much. They utterly drooled over the Wolverines all afternoon and spent most of the 2nd half reiterating talking points of how questionable officiating calls went against Michigan. It was nauseating.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can usually find reasons to give announcers a pass during games but that one was too much. They utterly drooled over the Wolverines all afternoon and spent most of the 2nd half reiterating talking points of how questionable officiating calls went against Michigan. It was nauseating.
They did not want TCU in the championship game, the nice story was not suppose to be ahead the whole game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't doubt that Hurts will play this weekend but it's going to be pretty nerve wracking for the Eagles. Hurts throwing shoulder is injured, and the fact that he runs the ball so much means he will take twice the hits other QB's take. Plus he is great at the QB sneak where their RB hits him in the back and pushes him forward. Not sure I would be calling that one if I'm his coach. Add in that Lane Johnson is out and the Giants have some guys that can go get the QB...I know one thing, if he plays and injures that shoulder worse, it won't really matter if they get the bye or not, they'll be done

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles should have beaten the Saints. Injuries are hurting them with Hurts and others out and yesterday DE Josh Sweat out with neck injury. I'm giving NY an inside chance to win.
well they are division rivals. So to me they will always have an inside chance.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly has had thier number for many years. I don't see the Giants winning in Philly.
In all honesty, I really don't care because I'm confident the 9ers will win their game. Dallas can only be the 1, 2, or 5 seed. We can't get the 1 if SF wins, and I'd rather be the 5 playing TB rather than the 2 possibly playing GB.

Perfect week 18 will be Dallas win along with Philly and SF losses.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all honesty, I really don't care because I'm confident the 9ers will win their game. Dallas can only be the 1, 2, or 5 seed. We can't get the 1 if SF wins, and I'd rather be the 5 playing TB rather than the 2 possibly playing GB.

I'm good with the second seed.... next best thing to #1 seed.

Hell, I just want to see two playoff wins in the same season

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep, we should have just taken care of our own business, but moot point now. Going to Tampa is the worst case scenario if Philly and SF win, which is still not bad at all for us.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm good with the second seed.... next best thing to #1 seed.

Hell, I just want to see two playoff wins in the same season
I would call it a very successful season if we get to a NFC title game even if we get blown out and Dak throws 5 picks. That wouldn’t change my mind. At least I know this team will have the confidence to get there again.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak sucks but only Tony throws 5 ints

hell...I think Dallas won too
Yep vs. Buffalo 2007 gotta be one of the most improbable wins in Cowboy history behind that ‘72 NFC title game vs. SF.

Hell if Dak does that in a NFC title game then shit. He gotta be the GOAT among Cowboy fans. I know he’ll have a lifelong defender in me lmao.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak sucks but only Tony throws 5 ints

hell...I think Dallas won too

As a RoMo historian - he actually pulled the 5 Ints feat twice in his career. The first time as already mentioned was the Bills in 07. Thanks to the guy still kicking for the Pats today - we pulled that one out. The second one was another night game in Big D vs the Bears. 2012. We werent so fortunate that night.