• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@PDay8810 -Congratulations!! I have seen many CFgames but never one like TCU vs Baylor. So exciting!!!. How bout them Horn Lizards!!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Baylor OC would be on my short list for a college Coach. They ran some sweet ass plays today.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Herberts record is against winning teams?
Maybe star one will look that up for us. :noidea:

I was gettIng ready to write that Herbert seems to always play shorthanded, meanIng his WRs are always hurt. That is true but then I look at Mahomes. With exception of Kelce , who is a future HOF, he was throwing passes last night to guys named Watson and Moore. Shuster , Hardeman , Toney were out. Didnt phase him a bit. Reid is an outstanding offensive mind. Its a blessing from the football Gods that allowed Mahomes to slip to him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the deal with James Washington? I've read he's ready but hasn't returned to practice.

I'm in the bring OBJ in but not with a 20M per long term deal. I'd gladly over pay for the remaining of 2022, but I don't want to lock in for multiple years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gettIng ready to write that Herbert seems to always play shorthanded, meanIng his WRs are always hurt. That is true but then I look at Mahomes. With exception of Kelce , who is a future HOF, he was throwing passes last night to guys named Watson and Moore. Shuster , Hardeman , Toney were out. Didnt phase him a bit. Reid is an outstanding offensive mind. Its a blessing from the football Gods that allowed Mahomes to slip to him.
Take away Williams and Allen who have been hurt a good part of the year and Herbert has really no WR or TE. A huge difference to have Kelce than what he had. Plus injuries on the OL. Herbert also played through a rib injury. Dude is a stud. Throws darts.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the deal with James Washington? I've read he's ready but hasn't returned to practice.

I'm in the bring OBJ in but not with a 20M per long term deal. I'd gladly over pay for the remaining of 2022, but I don't want to lock in for multiple years.
I think Washington stinks and would have been cut if he wasn't injured, but who knows. I guess we will find out soon

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Washington stinks and would have been cut if he wasn't injured, but who knows. I guess we will find out soon
I can't argue this, but I'd like to see what he brings to the table. IMO he doesn't need to be great just good enough to give Dallas another target to give the opponent something to think about.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't argue this, but I'd like to see what he brings to the table. IMO he doesn't need to be great just good enough to give Dallas another target to give the opponent something to think about.
I guess it comes down to Washington vs Brown and I thought the talk in the preseason was Washington isn't known as a STs guy, but I don't remember for sure. I think Brown is better on Offense and STs both. If you are going to be the #4 or #5 WR you need to help out on STs

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take away Williams and Allen who have been hurt a good part of the year and Herbert has really no WR or TE. A huge difference to have Kelce than what he had. Plus injuries on the OL. Herbert also played through a rib injury. Dude is a stud. Throws darts.

No doubt. Herb can sling it and I was going to mention he never has his WRs. It just doesnt seem to matter with Mahomes. He makes so many plays moving around and then he will kill you with his legs about 2-3 times a game. The only thing i can knock Mahomes even more the Chiefs, it seems they are always in that situation. They are an offensive highlight reel and their defense is not terrible. It just seems they have too many last second drives.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it comes down to Washington vs Brown and I thought the talk in the preseason was Washington isn't known as a STs guy, but I don't remember for sure. I think Brown is better on Offense and STs both. If you are going to be the #4 or #5 WR you need to help out on STs
Again, no argument, just want to see what he brings, or are we forced to find FA help. As I already said, I'm for OBJ just not on a LTD. If we break the bank on OBJ who gets cut in 23?

I'm 99% sure Zeke is gone in order to sign Pollard, but a 20M deal to OBJ would more than wat up any savings gained by releasing Zeke.

Zeke, DLaw and Tyron are all cap casualties regardless of a OBJ deal, could there be more?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, no argument, just want to see what he brings, or are we forced to find FA help. As I already said, I'm for OBJ just not on a LTD. If we break the bank on OBJ who gets cut in 23?

I'm 99% sure Zeke is gone in order to sign Pollard, but a 20M deal to OBJ would more than wat up any savings gained by releasing Zeke.

Zeke, DLaw and Tyron are all cap casualties regardless of a OBJ deal, could there be more?
I agree with you on seeing what he has but disagree with the idea we are cutting all of those guys

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude Andy Reid is the shit as a coach.
I was so happy that the eagles were dysfunctional enough to get rid of him.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree with you on seeing what he has but disagree with the idea we are cutting all of those guys
I see Smith as this being his last year here. He is just broke down.
I honestly can see Zeke staying one more year. but dependent on what we spend on Pollard this offseason. (we might end up fran tagging him)
We cant cut D-Law next season so he will be around as well. At least one more year.