• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Jerry. Last week it was the recievers fault.

Maybe Jerry finally sobered up enough to wipe away a little of the haze.

order of issues with the O

1 Oline play.....few holes running and pressure and sacks allowed. Not sure if this gets much better with Smith being a question mark
2. Dak's play the last 5 weeks or so has gone from average to below average. I think the decisions will certainly improve.
3. Moore's play calling. Like Dak...average to below average the last few games. Jerry seems to think there is much not shown on film. :noidea:
4. can Schultz please block someone, anyone. His effort is lacking greatly way more often than not

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1 Oline play.....few holes running and pressure and sacks allowed. Not sure if this gets much better with Smith being a question mark
2. Dak's play the last 5 weeks or so has gone from average to below average. I think the decisions will certainly improve.
3. Moore's play calling. Like Dak...average to below average the last few games. Jerry seems to think there is much not shown on film. :noidea:
4. can Schultz please block someone, anyone. His effort is lacking greatly way more often than not
I fully agree especially on the OL and Moore.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per SI.com

Should the Cowboys win at the New York Giants next week and WFT loses at the Philadelphia Eagles, the NFC East title would belong to Jerry Jones' club for the first time since 2018.

i'm okay with that although i had read somewhere that it would be different. sorry

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sometimes i dont get what the Cowboys are doing on offense. The offense was on a roll when they used the jumbo package and two tight ends. They totally went away from what was working. I am hoping the Cowboys can clinch the division and rest Zeke. Pollard has got an injury that is hard to play with. Hopefully he will be ready for post season.

None of this really matters though if Dak plays like he did against the WFT. He was brutal. One of his worst games.

Moore has not called good games lately. Now did Dak audible on that pick six? They should have run the ball right there and force WFT to call a time out. Passing the ball there was dumb in so many ways.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per SI.com

Should the Cowboys win at the New York Giants next week and WFT loses at the Philadelphia Eagles, the NFC East title would belong to Jerry Jones' club for the first time since 2018.

And I’m not hanging my hat on this mind you…

But - if the Bucs and Packers lose a game each and the Cowboys win out, our heroes will have the #1 seed in the NFC. So there’s that.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But - if the Bucs and Packers lose a game each and the Cowboys win out, our heroes will have the #1 seed in the NFC. So there’s that.

As great as that would be I think killing ourselves for the one seed would hinder us more than making it as say the 4 and being able to rest some guys along the way.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

True. At 13-4 Dallas gets the 1 seed over Arizona or GreenBay. To get the 1 over TB Dallas needs at least 2 teams be 13-3 to get the 1 over TB

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As great as that would be I think killing ourselves for the one seed would hinder us more than making it as say the 4 and being able to rest some guys along the way.
If we could get the one seed it's worth whatever it takes because you get that bye. But, does anyone realistically think we are going to get the one seed? I'd sit Pollard (and Smith) until he is better and then when he comes back I'd sit Zeke for a little to try and get him healthy. I'm not sure there is enough time left in the season for both of those things to happen, but if there is I think we will be a much more formidable opponent in the playoffs. I also think from what we are seeing around the league right now that we could have a lot of guys out over the next month or so due to COVID. So, any plans may be decided for us...

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we could get the one seed it's worth whatever it takes because you get that bye. But, does anyone realistically think we are going to get the one seed? I'd sit Pollard (and Smith) until he is better and then when he comes back I'd sit Zeke for a little to try and get him healthy. I'm not sure there is enough time left in the season for both of those things to happen, but if there is I think we will be a much more formidable opponent in the playoffs. I also think from what we are seeing around the league right now that we could have a lot of guys out over the next month or so due to COVID. So, any plans may be decided for us...
if you sit Pollard and Smith that leaves us 1 running back, Clements. we sat Pollard against the skins and Smith had limited carries

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you sit Pollard and Smith that leaves us 1 running back, Clements. we sat Pollard against the skins and Smith had limited carries
I think you are mixing up Zeke and Smith?
I'm saying play Zeke while you rest Pollard and then decide if you need to rest Zeke when Pollard is healthy. I think right now they are just trying to play both and I think that just ensures both will be less than 100%

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are mixing up Zeke and Smith?
I'm saying play Zeke while you rest Pollard and then decide if you need to rest Zeke when Pollard is healthy. I think right now they are just trying to play both and I think that just ensures both will be less than 100%
you got me my bad

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you actually think the cowboys lose the east? :scratch:
did i say that? NO. all i said was the way i understand things is that this week the Cowboys clinch a playoff spot. who ever loses the WFT-Philadelphia is out of the playoffs, i more win by the Cowboys win the East.

DALLAS can clinch the NFC East division title with:
  1. DAL win + WAS-PHI tie OR
  2. DAL win + WAS loss + DAL clinches strength-of-victory tiebreaker over PHI

DALLAS can clinch a playoff berth with:
  1. DAL win + NO loss or tie OR
  2. DAL win + SF loss OR
  3. DAL tie + MIN loss or tie + NO loss or tie + ATL loss or tie OR
  4. MIN loss + ATL loss + NO loss + PHI-WAS tie OR
  5. MIN loss + ATL loss + NO loss + DAL clinches strength-of-victory tiebreaker over PHI

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did i say that? NO. all i said was the way i understand things is that this week the Cowboys clinch a playoff spot. who ever loses the WFT-Philadelphia is out of the playoffs, i more win by the Cowboys win the East.

2. DAL win + SF loss OR
  5. MIN loss + ATL loss + NO loss + DAL clinches strength-of-victory tiebreaker over PHI
The strength of victory thing over Philly likely does not happen. Cowboys just need to win these games. The Cowboys should kick the Giants ass. Giants are missing lots of players to either Covid or injuries. Glennon will get a ton of pressure from the Cowboys front 7. Parsons likely gets multiple sacks. The Giants OL was a sieve last time they played the Cowboys. The concern i have is the refs screwing this game up. The Giants OL is going to have to hold somebody (like last game) cause they wont be able to handle Parsons,DLaw,Gregory and Gallimore .

There was a lot of dirty play by the Giants OL last game.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. DAL win + SF loss OR
I ran through two playoff simulators, Dallas beating NY then losing out and Philly winning out plus giving teams Philly played (SF, Jets, and NO) wins and teams Dallas played (NE, Arizona, and TB) loses

Both sims gave Dallas the East and Philly the WC.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thursday sports news featured Dak. He said he knows he had been off but did not think he is in a slump whatever that means.