• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Some miscellaneous stuff

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Micah got #11

Follow
Cedrick Wilson

@cedwilson95
Dallas Cowboys WR # 16 / #JUCOPRODUCT / •• Football is what I do not who I am!!••
Memphis, TN
Not sure. He says he wants 11, has Wilson weighed in with an OK?

If it means cutting Wilson to appease Micah, I tell Micah to choose another number.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If it means cutting Wilson to appease Micah, I tell Micah to choose another number.
Look at the bolded

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
grant or holland att 44
Kelvin Joseph is the better player but they wont pick him he is kinda a head case and we dont need those
Little from stanford is somewhere in the 3 3rds I hope
Corner I have no clue now

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,157.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why do you say this?
Was Wilson's job threatened?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why do you say this?
Was Wilson's job threatened?
Nope, at least not that I'm aware of. Micah said he wants #11, Wilson wore it last season, but now Wilsons twitter says #16.

So I see one of three possibilities.

1. C Wilson is nice guy and changed to 16 so Parsons can have it.

2. Parsons has already contacted Wilson and PAID for the number.

3. Wilson's old number was 16, and Wilson just never changed it on his twitter.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sold on Quinn as he hasn't done much with defenses other than when having incredible talent, but one thing I like is the run D should be simpler for our front 7. Last year was a disaster of confusion and exposed lack of ability. No matter who the coordinator is or who the players are we just always seem to have a low IQ on D other than a couple of guys.

It's mostly just about gaps now from what I recall/read. With Quinn you have your gap and responsibility and you just do it up front. No more not knowing what the hell to do or DL guessing wrong and over-pursuing or being tricked or guys (T Hill?) getting blown backwards every play by trying to hold their two-gap ground (although Hill was blown back in a one gap constantly too). Here is where the speed should help with penetration too and just getting up the field. I think it will (obviously) be a little more like Marinelli/Richards D than last year which was a disaster. I think the difference from Marinelli will be less guessing on which gap. Marinelli's one gap was often a little read and react through one gap where as Quinn's seems to be more just telling guys which their gap is based on the offensive alignment and simplifying it while also being aggressive with penetration. I think this will be better when facing misdirection teams like the Rams that just made us look like a HS defense against the run every play.

Another benefit will be getting LVE and/or Jaylon off the field in the nickel and letting Parsons and Neal play that short middle zone where crosses have just killed us the last couple of years. The big question is of course do we have the talent overall and DBs in particular to play this well. I'm hoping if we add a few more defensive players today and then churn the roster a little in Aug/Sept that we see a decent defense. Won't be top 10 and probably not even top 20, but we just can't be bottom 3 like we were. Get into the 20ish range and this team will win the division I think

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Priorities
No shit....some times I think this team will never get outta their own way.
If only Jerry would just do number assignments....but then again, I'm not sure Stephen will be any better.
The ticket to championship ways may rest in the hands of Charlotte

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only Jerry would just do number assignments....but then again, I'm not sure Stephen will be any better.
The “winning is the only thing” comments from 32 years ago seem like they were uttered 64 years ago. They damn sure haven’t applied in the last 25 years.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Wilson is still #11, but not for long. Don't worry Micah, Jerry is here to save the day.

Those quotes were from Friday. I think Wilson changed his social media profile Friday night or Saturday. Looks like he changed it back. Someone must have told him he could get a pickup truck out of it if he held out

Parsons was asked Friday where negotiations stand on that front.
“I discussed it, but I didn’t talk to Cedrick yet,” Parsons said. “If I can’t get No. 11, I’m pretty sure we could figure something out.”
After a pause, Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones chimed in.
“What negotiation?” he said with a smile.

Cedrick Wilson Jr

@cedwilson95
Dallas Cowboys WR # 11 / #JUCOPRODUCT / •• Football is what I do not who I am!!••
Memphis, TN

hudl.com/athlete/211305…Joined November 2011
338 Following
19.7K Followers
https://twitter.com/cedwilson95/followers_you_follow

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still only 32 (in a couple days), but I don't know at this point. Maybe 1 year vet minimum with the chance to make up to $3M through incentives. But, I lean towards him not being worth the downside at this point. You get a pass for being a bad apple when you are a star. Once your level of play starts to drop I say look elsewhere and let someone else sign him

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those quotes were from Friday. I think Wilson changed his social media profile Friday night or Saturday. Looks like he changed it back. Someone must have told him he could get a pickup truck out of it if he held out

Parsons was asked Friday where negotiations stand on that front.
“I discussed it, but I didn’t talk to Cedrick yet,” Parsons said. “If I can’t get No. 11, I’m pretty sure we could figure something out.”
After a pause, Cowboys owner/general manager Jerry Jones chimed in.
“What negotiation?” he said with a smile.

Cedrick Wilson Jr

@cedwilson95
Dallas Cowboys WR # 11 / #JUCOPRODUCT / •• Football is what I do not who I am!!••
Memphis, TN

hudl.com/athlete/211305…Joined November 2011
338 Following
19.7K Followers
https://twitter.com/cedwilson95/followers_you_follow
1619996413746.png

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look who Stephen's mentor is lol. Like father like son. I have 0 faith in Stephen unless he sells the team.