• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So who are we LOL at this morning?

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys can have Nussmeier back, his offense has managed to score 3pts against teams with a pulse. Gorgeous Al > Numb-Nuss.

It looks like an ugly year for Washington, but as long as Petersen keeps winning its hard to complain. We have yet to see a complete gain out of the Huskies and their undefeated. Granted the competition isn't impressive.

Illinois was a pretty complete game wasnt it? i didnt see the whole thing.
Moving into conference play a complete game for 4 quarters will be necessary in most

Agent Orange

Harbaugh's shrink
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Illinois was a pretty complete game wasnt it? i didnt see the whole thing.
Moving into conference play a complete game for 4 quarters will be necessary in most

:L
I honestly forgot about Illinois... My comment about a complete game was more of an insult, than compliment. Like you said, in conference play you cannot expect to get away with that, especially when you play in the toughest division in the toughest conference. I'm not overly impressed by Washington, they've won all the games they were expected to but not in the expected fashion. That's troubling and of course Michigan going nuclear is bleeding into my perspective.

I think how the Stanford game is played will be telling. Winning would be great but if we lose how that happens gives me a barometer of what to expect.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta LOL at MIZZOU and the SEC. MIZZOU lost at home to the worst team in the B1G and the fact this MIZZOU team almost won the "tough" SEC last year :pound:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot's a butt hurt all over a MEANINGLESS POLL! Win out and Oregon is in the playoff. Plain and simple.

This. Oregon fans will never get the respect they crave by bitching about the SEC.

Just win, baby.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta LOL at MIZZOU and the SEC. MIZZOU lost at home to the worst team in the B1G and the fact this MIZZOU team almost won the "tough" SEC last year :pound:

:agree: Pretty sad.

Tharvot

Crusader for Truthiness
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @ Michigan. :happy:

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looked at Missouri -13.5 and thought under 2 touchdowns was a steal.

Cost me 50 vCash.

LOL @ me.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol at Texas losing to the 6th best team in the SEC WEST last year, then contending for the Big 12 Title. Is Texas the 4th or 5th best team in Texas this year?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Texas losing to the 6th best team in the SEC WEST last year, then contending for the Big 12 Title. Is Texas the 4th or 5th best team in Texas this year?

LOL at Bama getting treated like Jenna Jamison in a gang bang by an average OU team in the Sugar bowl whom Texas had thoroughly pounded and curbstomped in Dallas earlier. Texas would have been the 3rd best team in the SEC last year..........See, I can do that too!

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at Bama getting treated like Jenna Jamison in a gang bang by an average OU team in the Sugar bowl whom Texas had thoroughly pounded and curbstomped in Dallas earlier. Texas would have been the 3rd best team in the SEC last year..........See, I can do that too!

LOL at TexasExes98 for thinking that losing to Oklahoma in a bowl game is anywhere near getting your shit pushed in by the 11th best team in the SEC

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at TexasExes98 for thinking that losing to Oklahoma in a bowl game is anywhere near getting your shit pushed in by the 11th best team in the SEC

Just out of curiosity, were you Bammers sucking on that Ole Miss dick after we dropped 66 pts on them in Oxford the previous year, or did you just start blowing the Rebs last year?

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just saying, the OU game was the easiest win Texas had last year and this is the Texas team your ridiculing for losing to Ole Miss and the fact that same OU team pissed all over Bama last year is saying something......

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think rankings factor in. Just because the supposed experts didn't know wtf they were looking at doesnt change the fact that Auburn was a team on its way to the title game. Who cares if they had the apporval of a dummy with a vote atm?

Auburn was guilty of taking Wazzou lightly and it could have bit them in the ass. It didn't, because Auby woke up.

Oregon didn't take wazzou lightly. One thing I give credit to Oregon about is their focus. They are ready to play week in and week out. Oregon almost lost because of the injuries to the o-line. It was obvious.

Even without the injuries I had Oregon at 1 loss going into the season, it's just too damn hard to run the pac table. Now with the injuries I wont be surprised to see them drop two Unless they can get that line figured out in a hurry, because no ones due back anytime soon.

Which is what I'm saying is that SEC homers, ESPN talking heads or voters that lol at Oregon are idiots. Oregon flat out beat us in a great game in a night game in Pullman. We walked into Auburn and had them beat if it weren't for some bonehead mistakes by Halliday. They can't cast stones when we let one slip against Auburn but Oregon just beat us when they were under manned.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saying, the OU game was the easiest win Texas had last year and this is the Texas team your ridiculing for losing to Ole Miss and the fact that same OU team pissed all over Bama last year is saying something......

You are so right...Texas is so much better than Alabama. I don't know how I couldn't have seen it before. I still can't believe that Saban decided to stay at Tuscaloosa rather than going to Austin and basking in the gentle glow of all things glorious in Texas. After all, Texas is a far superior program playing in a vastly superior conference.

I can hardly blame you for nut swinging on Oklahoma...after all it's the only thing of significance you guys have accomplished in 5 years...pretty soon you guys might get as much mileage out of it as Boise St.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are so right...Texas is so much better than Alabama. I don't know how I couldn't have seen it before. I still can't believe that Saban decided to stay at Tuscaloosa rather than going to Austin and basking in the gentle glow of all things glorious in Texas. After all, Texas is a far superior program playing in a vastly superior conference.

I can hardly blame you for nut swinging on Oklahoma...after all it's the only thing of significance you guys have accomplished in 5 years...pretty soon you guys might get as much mileage out of it as Boise St.

Just pointing out to your dumbass how useless the transitive property is when you're sucking off Ole Miss......

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pointing out to your dumbass how useless the transitive property is when you're sucking off Ole Miss......

Lol, funny considering that was the point I was trying to make about you shitting on Misery...

I'm sorry that your loss in the '09 title game has put your program in a tail spin that you are struggling to recover from...it will get better some year...but it won't be this one.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone needs to stop calling IU the worst team in the B1G damn it, we slayed the SEC @ the SEC, it doesn't matter what we do for the next decade or what we did in the past, we deserve some respect.