• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two scrub Big XII twelve teams made the SEC better?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only been to Alabama one time. Huntsville for training and fair or not the memory of the guy in airport with the I hate n$%^% shirt will be my memory of it

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you were talking about racism and lynching black people I find your comment irrelevant.

Also irrelevant is your mention of hometowns, as you are not within 1500 miles of where mine is and likely not within 1500 light years of whatever planet you hail from.

^^^^^
im just glad that you are smart enough to know that lightyears are a measure of distance & not time. guess those redneck school systems from your state are starting to come around.........

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have only been to Alabama one time. Huntsville for training and fair or not the memory of the guy in airport with the I hate n$%^% shirt will be my memory of it

i dont think 4down20 or rolltide94 wanna hear any of that........

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I seriously doubt that is even remotely true.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there a mod out there willing to do his/her job and just delete this steaming pile of shit or at least move it?

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree.
I have serious doubts about open racism tshirts in Huntsville of all places.

Huntsville, AL is arguably the most educated and accepting part of the country.
It is a melting pot of some of the most brilliant minds on the planet.

I think I remember reading that there are more advanced degrees and postgraduate workers per capita in Huntsville than any other USA city.

If you are going to pick an Alabama city to make racism/education/inbreeding jokes, Huntsville is the very last one you should pick.

Hunstville is the city where the smartest people on the planet end up.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree.

I think I remember reading that there are more advanced degrees and postgraduate workers per capita in Huntsville than any other USA city.

If you are going to pick an Alabama city to make racism/education/inbreeding jokes, Huntsville is the very last one you should pick.

huntsville is a good city thats in the middle of a wastedump of a state, im sure all the rednecks from the countryside make their presence known from time to time

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that is even remotely true.

I went to California one time and every guy there wanted to touch my junk and were all wearing rainbow t-shirts and drinking wine coolers. I'll never forget it.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to agree.

He's proven on more than one occasion that he has no clue what he's talking about in most instances and is nothing more than a low grade ESPN troll. We have a few of those wondering around here these days so I guess it's par for the course up in this bitch.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has no BAMA fan mentioned the rust belt and Detroit yet?

You boys are slipping.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shark has not only been jumped but they shot it to put the poor creature out of it's misery.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse me while I comment on the OP........

You could look at it and say that 2 historically middle of the pack Big XII teams with potential decided to bail out of a conference that was going down in flames and are now reaping the rewards. By doing that they have improved themselves and are realizing their potential. As they have improved in an enviroment that promotes growth, they are bennifitting the conference.

You are now free to go back to talking about racism and lynchings. Sorry for the interuption.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goes without saying, errbody knows that's one of the worst parts of the country.

Yeah and from Detroit its just a short hop on over the the murder capitol of the US, Chicago. I am curious, if its such a nice place to live in the North, why are all those people killing each other?

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the SEC has good defenses it is PC to think they are great.

When the SEC has terrible defenses it is PC to think they don't need them and that offense now rules CFB. :laugh3:

I can hardly wait to see Oregon take Bama down in the NCG! I hope they beat them by several TD's and I think they will.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and from Detroit its just a short hop on over the the murder capitol of the US, Chicago. I am curious, if its such a nice place to live in the North, why are all those people killing each other?

murder rate per 100k

detroit 54.6
new orleans 53.2
Memphis 20.2
atlanta 19
chicago 18.5

oh please do tell.......how come its only the northern cities that have high murder rates?????? a bit of a confirmation bias on your part eh?
:lol:

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the SEC has good defenses it is PC to think they are great.

When the SEC has terrible defenses it is PC to think they don't need them and that offense now rules CFB. :laugh3:

I can hardly wait to see Oregon take Bama down in the NCG! I hope they beat them by several TD's and I think they will.

You are part of a large crowd that should be getting used to being disappointed. I'm not sure Bama will even make it that far anyway. 3 in a row isn't something that's gonna come easy. It's somewhat of a down year for Bama, sets up perfect for Oregon.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also makes me wonder why so many are moving down here?

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
murder rate per 100k

detroit 54.6
new orleans 53.2
Memphis 20.2
atlanta 19
chicago 18.5

oh please do tell.......how come its only the northern cities that have high murder rates?????? a bit of a confirmation bias on your part eh?
:lol:

In what part of my post did I say that only northern cities had high murder rates. I will wait on you to point that out to me.

My statement was on Chicago being the murder capitol of the US and i wasnt wrong. Reading comprehenson, get some.

Chicago-Bama

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely 100% disagree that Steak n' Shake pretty much tastes like In n' Out!! Having had both, In n' Out is very overrated. Steak n' Shake rules!!

What? Not even close. In n out is way better. Damit now I want an in n out burger.

Sorry If I got of topic. :yahoo: