• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So two scrub Big XII twelve teams made the SEC better?

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a couple of trolls in this thread that deserve a permaban!

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is really mute. And everybody getting their jimmies rustled is really jimmy rustling over nothing.

These are different teams. We're talking about different teams.

And lol people always wanting to get a dig in on Texas. GIVE IT A FREAKIN BREAK PLEASE.

Cause that gets my jimmies starting to rustle a bit. lol

No, after that ass whippin t.u. put on the Sooners, OU moved to the front of the line for receiving shit talk. Especially when they attempt to troll other teams.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will make you a deal, stop trolling every post of mine & i will stop taking these below the belt shots at the south

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will make you a deal, stop trolling every post of mine & i will stop taking these below the belt shots at the south

lol what??????

cat gotcha tongue :laugh3:

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma had the chance and wanted no part of it.

I really don't know but I was under the impression we were all set to go to the SEC and the next thing I know we are being told the SEC slammed the door...
Again, I really have nothing solid on this but that's what I remember.

My previous post was a compliment to the SEC by saying that when you join an elite club you better be ready to cowboy up and play like you are in an elite club. Just like when Manning came to town all the players said we better play two levels higher...the boss man is in town.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't know but I was under the impression we were all set to go to the SEC and the next thing I know we are being told the SEC slammed the door...
Again, I really have nothing solid on this but that's what I remember.

My previous post was a compliment to the SEC by saying that when you join an elite club you better be ready to cowboy up and play like you are in an elite club. Just like when Manning came to town all the players said we better play two levels higher...the boss man is in town.

Don't know where you got that when Boren came right out and said Oklahoma didn't fit into the SEC culture.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely 100% disagree that Steak n' Shake pretty much tastes like In n' Out!! Having had both, In n' Out is very overrated. Steak n' Shake rules!!

I like them both and find them most comparable.

I think I'm gonna have some steak n' shake tomorrow for lunch.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou was 5-7 last year because they were blasted with injuries...even with those injuries, they lost 3 close games to bowl teams and could have easily had 8 wins. Its funny how teams now want to make excuses that Mizzou beats teams because they were injured. STFU morons.

Every week this year we keep hearing Mizzou is going to lose (at Indiana, at Vandy, at Georgia). Mizzou and Oregon are the only 2 teams that have won all their games by 15 or more points.

BTW- Mizzou had 48 wins the last 5 years of the Big 12.

You were in the Big 12 North, easily the worst division in the history of CFB. You won 0 conference titles, played in 0 BCS bowls, 4-12 vs. top 25 ranked Big 12 teams, 8-12 vs. the Big 12 South and were 2-6 vs. OU and Texas during that time frame.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mizzou was 5-7 last year because they were blasted with injuries...even with those injuries, they lost 3 close games to bowl teams and could have easily had 8 wins. Its funny how teams now want to make excuses that Mizzou beats teams because they were injured. STFU morons.

Every week this year we keep hearing Mizzou is going to lose (at Indiana, at Vandy, at Georgia). Mizzou and Oregon are the only 2 teams that have won all their games by 15 or more points.

BTW- Mizzou had 48 wins the last 5 years of the Big 12.

Oh, and only 26 of those wins came against Big 12 competition (Majority of those wins from the awful Big 12 North teams).

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are correct, however some states are a lot more racist than others. vermont has never lynched a black man in its states history. in alabama you can count on one hand the amount of counties that can say that

Yeah, that's a big shock...have you ever been to Vermont...even today it is not even 1% Black....During any point in it's history when somebody being lynched was even a remote possibility you couldn't have found 1 in every 1000 people in the state. Even the most xenophobic among us would find it difficult to to work up much racial angst when you have to work that hard to even find one.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that there were no Inuits lynched in Vermont either.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, that's a big shock...have you ever been to Vermont...even today it is not even 1% Black....During any point in it's history when somebody being lynched was even a remote possibility you couldn't have found 1 in every 1000 people in the state. Even the most xenophobic among us would find it difficult to to work up much racial angst when you have to work that hard to even find one.

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that there were no Inuits lynched in Vermont either.

no there were still quite a few amount of lynchings in that state as well they just only did it to white people apparently

however i just find it funny that in the 1850s people in my hometown were breaking into jails to free black people from slavery meanwhile in the 1950s the people in your hometown were probably breaking into jails to lynch blacks

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri in the Big 12 era:
Finished 7, 5, 5, 11, 10, 9, 10, 6, 9, 7, 5, 2, 5, 6, 4, 5

Record vs the best teams
Oklahoma 2-8
Texas 2-7
Nebraska 4-11

ZERO conference wins
ZERO BCS appearances
only 5 years out of 17 seasons ranked at seasons end
1 time ranked in the top 10 at seasons end
4-5 Bowl record

They were a very middling Big 12 team at best.
They were a very middling Big 8 team.
They will be a very middling SEC team.

Its a basketball school. Football is the other sport for them.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no there were still quite a few amount of lynchings in that state as well they just only did it to white people apparently

however i just find it funny that in the 1850s people in my hometown were breaking into jails to free black people from slavery meanwhile in the 1950s the people in your hometown were probably breaking into jails to lynch blacks

Since you were talking about racism and lynching black people I find your comment irrelevant.

Also irrelevant is your mention of hometowns, as you are not within 1500 miles of where mine is and likely not within 1500 light years of whatever planet you hail from.