• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So now who do the 9ers have to beat to prove they are for real?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real answer to this query is whatever AFC team makes it to the Superbowl in the Superbowl.

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Show yourself coward

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course. Same as it would have hurt the Seahawks without their best player, Russell Wilson. Is it foolish to depend on him?
You claim that everything revolves around your TE.
Everything.
You lose.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your Tight End is an embarrassing joke compared to Kittle.
26% of all targets go to Kittle. No one else in the league is that important to their offense.

Just checked with my sources in NFL, and it's confirmed...you're wrong.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
26% of all targets go to Kittle. No one else in the league is that important to their offense.
The backup TE for Seattle (or is that backup to the backup?) caught 8 of the 24 passes tonight for more yards than all but Samuel for the 9'ers. What percentage of the catches is that for a backup TE? :noidea:

Man do I miss the days where smug dipshit 9'er fans gave us so much ammunition.

So glad y'all got that false hope up so high on the backs of playing so many shit teams.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe thats why the niners O isnt very good:suds:

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The backup TE for Seattle (or is that backup to the backup?) caught 8 of the 24 passes tonight for more yards than all but Samuel for the 9'ers. What percentage of the catches is that for a backup TE? :noidea:

Man do I miss the days where smug dipshit 9'er fans gave us so much ammunition.

So glad y'all got that false hope up so high on the backs of playing so many shit teams.
Looks like the division race is over but so many teams can beat Seattle that I can't give up hope yet. Its just the 49ers who can't beat them.
Seattle did their best to give it to us and they look very mediocre but the 49ers wouldn't take it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the division race is over but so many teams can beat Seattle that I can't give up hope yet. Its just the 49ers who can't beat them.
Seattle did their best to give it to us and they look very mediocre but the 49ers wouldn't take it.
Follow the NFL much? Seattle usually looks bad or mediocre in the first half of the season and finds some way of winning looking bad more often than not. It's their thing.

Both are good teams, but not elite. SF has a dangerous defense, but there were questions about the numbers from that offense. Some were answered last night. Jimmy was rattled and tried to force things when the game was on the line and that run game was horrible at home against a defense that hasn't dominated much this year.

That and simply horrible clock management at the end of regulation and the end of overtime.

Indeed, Seattle did flat out try to give the game away and SF refused. They still managed to be better in all 3 phases of the game on the road in a near playoff type atmosphere.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow the NFL much? Seattle usually looks bad or mediocre in the first half of the season and finds some way of winning looking bad more often than not. It's their thing.

Both are good teams, but not elite. SF has a dangerous defense, but there were questions about the numbers from that offense. Some were answered last night. Jimmy was rattled and tried to force things when the game was on the line and that run game was horrible at home against a defense that hasn't dominated much this year.

That and simply horrible clock management at the end of regulation and the end of overtime.

Indeed, Seattle did flat out try to give the game away and SF refused. They still managed to be better in all 3 phases of the game on the road in a near playoff type atmosphere.
Yep. Garoppolo looked like he did last year before he got hurt. The O Line is a mess with all the guys just returning. Clowney made both Tackles look foolish. Lost the Center last night too. Yes, agree about the decision making in the OT. That one is on Shanahan. Absolutely horrendous.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Garoppolo looked like he did last year before he got hurt. The O Line is a mess with all the guys just returning. Clowney made both Tackles look foolish. Lost the Center last night too. Yes, agree about the decision making in the OT. That one is on Shanahan. Absolutely horrendous.
It was the first time this season Seattle had a real pass rush. How much was the return of a couple of players vs 9rs offensive line not blocking well? Probably a little of both

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was the first time this season Seattle had a real pass rush. How much was the return of a couple of players vs 9rs offensive line not blocking well? Probably a little of both

Clowney was on a mission last night. Ford and Reed had nice games as well. And I think the Ansah experiment can be dubbed a failure at this point. That guy hurt us more than he helped last night.

But, overall it was really good effort from our defense. I really think having a Pro-bowler at Strong Safety again was a huge boost to the confidence in the backfield as a whole and they all played better as a group as a result. Quandre Diggs had a great first game as a Hawk.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF has been playing great but I just don't think Jimmy G is more than a solid game manager. In the playoffs, great QB's win, plain and simple.

Jimmy G has an elite defense and running game around him. Nice WR core. Very solid OL. Yet he is still just a game manager but he isn't getting paid like one.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF has been playing great but I just don't think Jimmy G is more than a solid game manager. In the playoffs, great QB's win, plain and simple.

Jimmy G has an elite defense and running game around him. Nice WR core. Very solid OL. Yet he is still just a game manager but he isn't getting paid like one.
...By the time Garoppolo got the ball with 1:45 left in overtime needing to win the game, he threw three, wildly scattershot balls that all went incomplete. The incredible, 14-second drive gave Russell Wilson and Seattle’s offense, which had just punted without time outs seemingly playing for a tie, a final chance to win. Wilson did.

Ditto on the game manager call.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...By the time Garoppolo got the ball with 1:45 left in overtime needing to win the game, he threw three, wildly scattershot balls that all went incomplete. The incredible, 14-second drive gave Russell Wilson and Seattle’s offense, which had just punted without time outs seemingly playing for a tie, a final chance to win. Wilson did.

Ditto on the game manager call.

Now he hasn't started many games but I would have thought with the contract SF gave him and all those years sitting behind Brady and learning under the best coach ever he would have been more than a game manager. That being said, he is only 28.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now he hasn't started many games but I would have thought with the contract SF gave him and all those years sitting behind Brady and learning under the best coach ever he would have been more than a game manager. That being said, he is only 28.

I agree he is more of a game manager than a franchise guy...and crunch time is typically what separates the franchise QBs from all the rest.

On his last series...1st pass was tipped at the line, second one off the hands of the WR...the 3rd,we can debate if that was the best decision or not but I have to give him credit for taking the deep shot one on one...threw a great ball...CB just made a better play.

I think you can win big games with JimmyG with that kind of team around him but he’s not an upper tier QB even if his bank acct says otherwise.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he is more of a game manager than a franchise guy...and crunch time is typically what separates the franchise QBs from all the rest.

On his last series...1st pass was tipped at the line, second one off the hands of the WR...the 3rd,we can debate if that was the best decision or not but I have to give him credit for taking the deep shot one on one...threw a great ball...CB just made a better play.

I think you can win big games with JimmyG with that kind of team around him but he’s not an upper tier QB even if his bank acct says otherwise.
Care to do the same breakdown on the prior series? Where all those balls went right to Seattle defenders that couldn't bring in what would have been game winning interceptions? He wasn't good in crunch time.