• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So maybe Brantley??

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw today all charges were dropped against him. Now the clowns look brilliant and we are sitting here wondering what could have been with 2 first round D linemen.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw today all charges were dropped against him. Now the clowns look brilliant and we are sitting here wondering what could have been with 2 first round D linemen.

Aside from still not having a QB, the Browns actually did a solid job this off season, especially in the draft.

For all those that say the Browns and Niners will be picking in the top five, Im going to throw it out there now.... A team NONE of us thought would be picking #1 over all will be trying to deal the right to draft Darnold. The Browns got talent and possibly a direction this year, the Niners got one of the best offensive minds in the league as a head coach.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problems with Brantley go beyond those charges from what I read. Dude has issues...and I wanted him. For the record, when would you have drafted him so we know who we wouldn't have?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from still not having a QB, the Browns actually did a solid job this off season, especially in the draft.

For all those that say the Browns and Niners will be picking in the top five, Im going to throw it out there now.... A team NONE of us thought would be picking #1 over all will be trying to deal the right to draft Darnold. The Browns got talent and possibly a direction this year, the Niners got one of the best offensive minds in the league as a head coach.

I will say the Browns and 49ers will be picking in the top 8 next year.

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gkekoa I'll play captain hindsight here and say we should have drafted him in the 5th instead of the shoplifter from Ark.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gkekoa I'll play captain hindsight here and say we should have drafted him in the 5th instead of the shoplifter from Ark.

At least you answered. Is that where you would have taken him or is that where you would have taken him because it was the last pick we had before he went?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brantley should be able to sue

VT_Antzo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you answered. Is that where you would have taken him or is that where you would have taken him because it was the last pick we had before he went?

That is the last pick we had before he was chosen. I would have much rather taken him in the 7th round but Captain Hindsight has the power to give you the actual pick we could have theoretically taken the player ;-)

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the last pick we had before he was chosen. I would have much rather taken him in the 7th round but Captain Hindsight has the power to give you the actual pick we could have theoretically taken the player ;-)

I like it. So you wouldn't have changed the pick. Captain Hindsight would have.

I may have taken him in the 3rd so you beat me.

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Browns have been killin it since that FO took over. Might have the best FO in the league right now honestly. And I love Kizer so I think they might even have a QB too.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns have been killin it since that FO took over. Might have the best FO in the league right now honestly. And I love Kizer so I think they might even have a QB too.

Whats that twice we have agreed this off season??

CAnt have too many of those or people will start to wonder which of us is going soft. :lol:

ehb5

HTTR
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I am crazy but Myles doesn't thrill me.

I haven't watched enough to say crap about him honestly but when he's being called arguably the best prospect in 20 years and he plays a position of value you have to take him.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't watched enough to say crap about him honestly but when he's being called arguably the best prospect in 20 years and he plays a position of value you have to take him.

Not saying I wouldn't take him. He is an athletic freak; however, people keep throwing things like "best prospect since" around every season. He is the best prospect since last season...maybe. I just think people blow things up over the combine rather than the field.

That being said, I do believe he will be good. I don't believe he will be JJ Watt or Reggie White though.