• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people are acting like pussies. Giving a finger to the crowd is just horrible OMG. I know why they are making professional sports so soft nowadays, bc fans like you. Keep tearing sports down with you why you're at it. :lame:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a very revealing thread. Even the few classy OhSU fans have sunk into the pit.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed...Just because Urban is not sitting him doesn't mean he is not paying...which is as it should be.

I had a high school coach give an immature freshman me 175 Up-Downs in front of the team after practice following a similar breach of etiquette...A mistake I never repeated in High School or College.

Glad someone gets it. I remember when I was in basketball in HS. I took an intentional elbow to the head in a game when I was posting up and slammed the ball down without thinking. I ran so many suicides that following Monday I puked. He is getting his this week.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a very revealing thread. Even the few classy OhSU fans have sunk into the pit.
Sunk into the pit because they do not believe his actions deserved a game suspension and feel it is acceptable to punish internally?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

3344651967_128675536574698229_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think there should be penalties for the Michigan players that surrounded Wilson and start the whole incident? If you watch them it looks like they planned this whole thing.

Well, I honestly haven't watched the actual fight outside of in the stadium (where I couldn't see what happened) but from what I understand, what Michigan did only involved some smack talk. Smack talk between players is semi-part of the game. Also from what I understand, the OSU players started the physical altercation. All were ejected for the game for that.

Once that was over with, we have a secondary issue of a player flicking off the Michigan crowd. I think that deserves another penalty and I'd hope the big ten would suspend our player if the same act was committed while visiting OSU. I think once you start reacting to the crowd and taunting the crowd - there's a bigger problem there.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sunk into the pit because they do not believe his actions deserved a game suspension and feel it is acceptable to punish internally?

Because they can't see that the behavior was out of line.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I disagree. I have no love for OSU and less for Urban Meyer. I can't fucking stand him, actually. I had a tough time even figuring out who I was rooting for on Saturday because Brady Hoke is a fat fuck and I can't stand him either. I don't fault the OSU guys for defending their program...they are getting shit on all over these boards lately.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Urban should discipline in practice, but a suspended would just be stupid. This definitely an overreaction. He shouldn't of done what he did, but we have seen way worse stuff than this and nothing happened.

BucksFanInGA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

yup, clearly nothing to do with reading constant digs at your team of choice...

This thread is ridiculous... there was a fucking FIGHT at the game and what people are discussing is a GESTURE?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I honestly haven't watched the actual fight outside of in the stadium (where I couldn't see what happened) but from what I understand, what Michigan did only involved some smack talk. Smack talk between players is semi-part of the game. Also from what I understand, the OSU players started the physical altercation. All were ejected for the game for that.

Once that was over with, we have a secondary issue of a player flicking off the Michigan crowd. I think that deserves another penalty and I'd hope the big ten would suspend our player if the same act was committed while visiting OSU. I think once you start reacting to the crowd and taunting the crowd - there's a bigger problem there.

Incorrect -

Three Ejected After Ohio State-Michigan Fight - ESPN Video - ESPN

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then what the fuck are you posting in this thread for?

If it were any other team I wouldn't give 2 shits at all, and I doubt most other fans on here would.

OHH NOO! THE MIDDLE FINGER! I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT, MY POOR IMPRESSIONABLE EYES!

I'm posting in it because I want to. What do you care if I do or not? This isn't an OSU issue. Like I said, if he is not punished, then next year someone else does this and is punished, that will create an issue.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Smack talk? You need to watch a replay. They were taunting and harassing him. After they horse collar tackled him. One guy even threw him to the ground as he tried to get up.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes how many post have you had on this thread? I did not dismiss what he did, I said he does not deserve a game punishment. I said he deserves punishment but that can be handled internally.
You think I would, but you have no proof, I only have proof how much you care by how many post you have made.

You are mistaking my being bored in a meeting with care.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm posting in it because I want to. What do you care if I do or not? This isn't an OSU issue. Like I said, if he is not punished, then next year someone else does this and is punished, that will create an issue.

I'm pointing out that you're a liar. You said you don't care about OSU yet you're investing this much time talking about something that doesn't even involve you whatsoever.

As I've also pointed out, if you can't see that much worse stuff than the middle finger goes on during gameplay, I don't know what to tell you.

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn't matter...If I was Urban that shit would not go down on my watch...Flippin the bird to the fans was only the half of it...throwing the helmet would have pissed me off more as a coach...all of it is the sort of behavior that is the gateway drug to "Do whatever the fuck you want" land.

Throwing your helmit = big no no. missed that part. Thats blountish.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you see the beginning of where this started the Michigan players were all over Wilson, then they surrounded him as if they had it planned. That is when the thing started. The physical part started when they were trying to get Wilson out of the group and a Michigan player grabbed him helmet hard and ripped it off.
The secondary issue does deserve punishment but I do not think a game suspension is appropriate.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haters? You think I give two shits about OSU? I don't care if he plays or not, but your repeated attempts at dismissing this is laughable.

If it were any other school you would be right there with everyone else saying that childish bullshit needs to be publicly addressed in some way.

Have you ever got in a fight or bad argument. Yeah you are heated, you will say things or do rhings you normally wouldn't do. He shouldn't of done it and I'm sure he even realizes that. But you sre going to suspended a 20 yr old for this bullshit. I could see if he fought on the field and I see this as childish, but it is absurb to suspend him for this bs. Nonsense.

They need to suspend JF for taunting the fans and players than, see it makes no sense. This is just like a player on bench flicking off a fan in the stands. Not anything to get peoples' panties in a wad about.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they can't see that the behavior was out of line.
They do but the do not agree with the haters about keeping him out a game so therefore they must be in the pits. I have seen much worse handled internally and without all these threads. Why is that?

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
osu fans defending this crap to very last man.
defend no matter how absurd it is.
nobody is surprised though.
LMAO