• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

cane_man

I AM the liquor
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, anyone on this board who thinks he is not receiving plenty of extra punishment at practice this week knows nothing at all about football.

Yep. This is a no brainer.

People forget how great rivalries become/stay great. It aint because everybody acts like mary poppins. What were the ratings for the last harvard yale game?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, anyone on this board who thinks he is not receiving plenty of extra punishment at practice this week knows nothing at all about football.

Ah, so UM isn't going to punish him but he is going to risk injuring him? He can't do without him for a quarter, but a pulled hammy from running extra stairs is acceptable :whistle:

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, I'm actually in agreement with the decision. They got kicked out in the first quarter so they basically had a 1 game suspension; which is what we, and MSU, have had players suspended for before. So I think that's fair. If there was a punishment, it would only be like a quarter of the bowl game - which - whatever. Though, he was ejected for fighting - I think there should have been additional penalties for flipping off the crowd.

Why? It's just a bunch of Michigan fans. It's not like they're human or anything.:laugh3:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, it's just another way to pile on OSU... becoming a pattern here... Wonder if VLE is still in operation...

If only you weren't forced to post here...oh wait :lame:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that the OSU fans are trying to belittle this by repeatedly bringing up r*pe and murder, but that shit is weak.
I realized that the haters are trying to make this a huge incident by pretending how horrible this is but in reality if it was a player from their team they would be ok with internal punishment, that shit is weak.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, so UM isn't going to punish him but he is going to risk injuring him? He can't do without him for a quarter, but a pulled hammy from running extra stairs is acceptable :whistle:

...the point of punishment isn't worrying about if a guy might pull a hammy, it's to teach him a lesson for behaving a certain way. New to football, huh?

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If an "ejection" happens in the 1st half of a game, the second half serves as their suspension.

If the ejection happens in the 2nd half, they are suspended for the 1st half of their next game.

In this case, the ejection happened in the 1st half, no?

There for he's already served his suspension.
Sorry was flipping around thought it happened in the 2nd half.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realized that the haters are trying to make this a huge incident by pretending how horrible this is but in reality if it was a player from their team they would be ok with internal punishment, that shit is weak.

haters? You think I give two shits about OSU? I don't care if he plays or not, but your repeated attempts at dismissing this is laughable.

If it were any other school you would be right there with everyone else saying that childish bullshit needs to be publicly addressed in some way.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. This is a no brainer.

People forget how great rivalries become/stay great. It aint because everybody acts like mary poppins. What were the ratings for the last harvard yale game?

^^^^

I don't think anyone on here is genuinely outraged by a guy flipping the bird. There are far worse things done on a football field by each poster's respective team every weak when it comes to immature behavior, but when it's a team like OSU, posts like this are made.

You're right though, this sort of hate is what makes rivalries awesome.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...the point of punishment isn't worrying about if a guy might pull a hammy, it's to teach him a lesson for behaving a certain way. New to football, huh?

Not new to football.

There isnt' going to be jack shit done to him and you know it. "We are handling it internally" means "STFU and leave us alone". New to corporate governance?

KingKoolKat75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,750.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bushinger.gif

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haters? You think I give two shits about OSU? I don't care if he plays or not, but your repeated attempts at dismissing this is laughable.

If it were any other school you would be right there with everyone else saying that childish bullshit needs to be publicly addressed in some way.

Then what the fuck are you posting in this thread for?

If it were any other team I wouldn't give 2 shits at all, and I doubt most other fans on here would.

OHH NOO! THE MIDDLE FINGER! I'VE NEVER SEEN THAT, MY POOR IMPRESSIONABLE EYES!

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sat our that game. That is like a one-game suspension. What would you suggest?

You see this a lot, but in this way you don't see it.

So he should suspended for saying "Fuck you" to the crowd. Just another overreaction to another tOSU player or the team.

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This was exactly my thought. Should he have done that? Obviously no. But I (granted without knowing much about how Urb runs his program) would imagine that he more than paid for it in practice. I know that's how it would be at my school. Would I have been upset had there been a suspension from the conference? No, I would understand it. But I also think that letting the coaches handle it in-house is okay as well.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Agreed...Just because Urban is not sitting him doesn't mean he is not paying...which is as it should be.

I had a high school coach give an immature freshman me 175 Up-Downs in front of the team after practice following a similar breach of etiquette...A mistake I never repeated in High School or College.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes how many post have you had on this thread? I did not dismiss what he did, I said he does not deserve a game punishment. I said he deserves punishment but that can be handled internally.
You think I would, but you have no proof, I only have proof how much you care by how many post you have made.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, our running game and blocking schemes were awful after he left... :laugh3:

Thats funny since you have not played MSU yet. I guess reading isn't your strong suit. The B1G wants a team in the NCG so it will not hurt OSU in the CCG. Which has nothing to do with the game vs UofM.

They could suspend the defense and I don't think anyone would notice!

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not new to football.

There isnt' going to be jack shit done to him and you know it. "We are handling it internally" means "STFU and leave us alone". New to corporate governance?

You have absolutely no idea what's happening at OSU. You just brought up examples of the kind of things that are happening this week to him, but now you're saying that isn't happening? Make up your mind.

haydav49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
One is a heat of the moment, split second hit and the other is a juvenile gesture meant to be vulgar.

Your comparison is invalid

Ok. I'm not really into this argument at all but I have to comment on this. Heat of the moment? Are you serious? A defensive player either leads with his helmet or he doesn't. Besides this is a stupid comparison. Personally I think this is just another thread for you OSU haters to have your fun. Go at it dumbasses.:lol: