• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So its ok to give 2 finger salute to the crowd now?

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is sitting for the first half anyway for the rejection I guess they felt that was punishment enough. I'd love to jump on the bandwagon here but I think this is one time it might come back to haunt me if I did. I'm just going to ignore it happen and live in my own little naive world for now.

If an "ejection" happens in the 1st half of a game, the second half serves as their suspension.

If the ejection happens in the 2nd half, they are suspended for the 1st half of their next game.

In this case, the ejection happened in the 1st half, no?

There for he's already served his suspension.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-
It is a separate incident. Nobody is questioning the punishment for the ejection.

So he's already missed an entire half of an extremely important football game. Is that not enough? What do you want?

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally find that type of of behavior disgusting.

:whistle:

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mamba, he got more than a quarter... he missed the entire second half of a major rivalry game. That is more than enough.

for fighting. He was ejected. Rightfully so.

But the extra curriculars on the way out of stadium is the problem that must be addressed to avoid future issues....

but.... but.... what about the Ohio State guy at the Big House.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL they got ejected from the game you fucking dumbass. Are you serious?!?

He was ejected for fighting.

The ejection was not for the guesture.

The upstanding citizen flipped off people in the stands after already being ejected.

As far as I can tell, you are allowed to use vulgar guestures and act like a complete ass clown to the families and kids who paid money to watch the game.

This should be a 1 game suspension minimum.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So he's already missed an entire half of an extremely important football game. Is that not enough? What do you want?
-
Really? So if you get ejected from the game, it is OK to give the bird to a stadium on national TV. Maybe punch a security guard on your way out also? Hey, he was punished. Basically if you get thrown out for fighting, you should act liek an ass and give everyone the bird.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No that's not enough, and by you even asking that question means you don't get it at all.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ ohio state fans acting like he already served his suspension. as it has been stated, he served his suspension for fighting. he hasn't and appears will not serve a second for flipping off the crowd. not saying that's a terrible injustice either... but it is the truth.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Making a stupid remark and following it up by calling them a dumbass is special. :clap:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mr-rogers-finger.gif

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Sure my team can have guys get in the faces of other players and trash talk and dance around and act like asses, but that other man gave the bird! Oh the humanity!"

:rollseyes:

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Making a stupid remark and following it up by calling them a dumbass is special. :clap:

Not really, it happens on here all the time.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for fighting. He was ejected. Rightfully so.

But the extra curriculars on the way out of stadium is the problem that must be addressed to avoid future issues....

but.... but.... what about the Ohio State guy at the Big House.

Like what, bad behavior by players on the field? Dude, the game is so far beyond that point it's ridiculous. I figured you would know that at least.

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conference should definitely have done something. That was low class shit and should be discouraged. Pretty obvious.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He didn't get ejected for flipping double birds.

The Authority

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I re watched the game last night.

Has it been discussed if the Michigan Players premeditated what went on there. They all looked like they intentionally meant to surround Wilson as a group and get all up in his face.

Acrux

THEE Real Authoritay ©
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone seen what half the players in CFB say on their twitter accounts, and other social media means....

It's why the majority of CFB programs now have people who monitor their players, the only reason this is a big spotlight is because it was seen on national TV.

Also we are so worried about the players, look at half the fans.. you really think their morals fall far from this and this was life changing to them and now they will lead down a path of wrong and this will be a reason why they will no longer practice morals or passing them down to their children. If anything use the context of these events and teach your youth that things like this are looked poorly upon.

The game is over, a gesture didn't harm anyone, may have been un-tasteful and certainly could have been handled better by the player himself but its whatever now. He did apologize and didn't try and just avoid it (even if it was pressed by the university)

If you're going to bring up 'well the conference should have because it has its integrity to uphold'... EVERY conference is about money, they don't care at the end of the day. Think this will be talked about next year outside of going into the OSU/UM game... nope.

This is truly trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill IMO. Honestly I would feel this way if any player on any time had done it. I've played sports, and coached, I know how they players can treat each other and the fans treat them. I'd laugh and move on, it has zero impact on me or how I view things. I'm sure Urban sternly suggested that he should keep a cooler head next time.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm actually in agreement with the decision. They got kicked out in the first quarter so they basically had a 1 game suspension; which is what we, and MSU, have had players suspended for before. So I think that's fair. If there was a punishment, it would only be like a quarter of the bowl game - which - whatever. Though, he was ejected for fighting - I think there should have been additional penalties for flipping off the crowd.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like the kid sold his pants. He just told an entire state and a couple dozen million around the country to go fuck themselves. Way to be Ohio, way to be.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't get ejected for flipping double birds.

I never said he did. I said he already has sat out over an entire half already. He has paid his due. If you actually watch the game, he didn't do anything that other players this season haven't already gotten away with. The fact that the officials didn't ejects every Michigan player that started the mess when they surrounded Wilson and wouldn't let him get off the field shows where the refs' intentions were.