• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I'm Getting Jacked For Next Season

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Jaundice Vajayjay. I read today that if he entered this years draft, he would probably go #2. Thats insane. This guy is going to be legit, I'd be getting my #69 VaJayJay jersey if not for reason #2....

2) We're gonna get a sweet pick in this draft. If we get Anthony Davis, I'm going to jizz so hard my balls will turn inside out. But even not, Bradley Beal, MKG, and Han Solo would be perfectly reasonable gets that we could still get outside the top 3 potentially. Plus it's clear BC has entered tank mode for the rest of the season, so we got as good a shot as any.

3) Steve Nash. there's the long shot possibility we might sign him this off season. Imagine how much better he makes our team instantaneously? Let swag casey run the defence, let nash run the offence setting up acne-man, JJ, bargs, vajayjay, and anthony davis. holy shit thats a sweet team.

sooo psyched cant wait for next season. in the mean time i will continue boycotting the current season.

that is all

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I thought you'd be more jacked about this, fro...

tumblr_m1vx5f6vD11r9vcipo4_250.gif

At least one more commentary for old time's sake. Maybe next week? Until then, I'm going to continue to cheer for whoever plays against the Raps

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
1) Jaundice Vajayjay. I read today that if he entered this years draft, he would probably go #2. Thats insane. This guy is going to be legit, I'd be getting my #69 VaJayJay jersey if not for reason #2....

2) We're gonna get a sweet pick in this draft. If we get Anthony Davis, I'm going to jizz so hard my balls will turn inside out. But even not, Bradley Beal, MKG, and Han Solo would be perfectly reasonable gets that we could still get outside the top 3 potentially. Plus it's clear BC has entered tank mode for the rest of the season, so we got as good a shot as any.

3) Steve Nash. there's the long shot possibility we might sign him this off season. Imagine how much better he makes our team instantaneously? Let swag casey run the defence, let nash run the offence setting up acne-man, JJ, bargs, vajayjay, and anthony davis. holy shit thats a sweet team.

sooo psyched cant wait for next season. in the mean time i will continue boycotting the current season.

that is all

HAAAAA, while i'm not excited about vajanus, think the drafts rigged and couldn't give a shit about steve nash i did very much like the refernece acne man. acne man is going to look like poo splatter face in time

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought you'd be more jacked about this, fro...

tumblr_m1vx5f6vD11r9vcipo4_250.gif

At least one more commentary for old time's sake. Maybe next week? Until then, I'm going to continue to cheer for whoever plays against the Raps

oh i was pretty pumped for lesnars return. havent been this excited for two men pretending to fight eachother since my uncle molested me when i was 5.

as for commentary, i got exams, but ill see if i can fit one in. i might be posting at a all time low rate. ill be the freakin big cat of commentary

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAAAAA, while i'm not excited about vajanus, think the drafts rigged and couldn't give a shit about steve nash i did very much like the refernece acne man. acne man is going to look like poo splatter face in time

im feeling good about this draft. and how dare you besmirch canada's own steve nash. he'd make this team 100% better and 3000% more exciting

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
im feeling good about this draft. and how dare you besmirch canada's own steve nash. he'd make this team 100% better and 3000% more exciting

yeah but he's so old and lives in new york in the offseason so you know toronto will have to overpay to get nash back in the country he avoids

froman77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah but he's so old and lives in new york in the offseason so you know toronto will have to overpay to get nash back in the country he avoids

he lives in new york? what a pussy. hes from vancouver, how do you not live there

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
he lives in new york? what a pussy. hes from vancouver, how do you not live there

he probably visits but from what i've read he resides in nyc in the offseason, the guys at rucker park haven't beat him up yet cause the camera's were rolling but that will change when his stats dip

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
oh i was pretty pumped for lesnars return. havent been this excited for two men pretending to fight eachother since my uncle molested me when i was 5.

as for commentary, i got exams, but ill see if i can fit one in. i might be posting at a all time low rate. ill be the freakin big cat of commentary

First of all, ....

Second of all, unbelievable. Even Alan Anderson is getting more minutes. ALAN FUCKING ANDERSON. You're going to be worse than Big Cat. You're going to be like the ghost of Anthony Carter.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Don't taunt acne-man. He's the face of the franchise and can score at ease when the season's no longer on the line.

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
alan anderson is getting minutes over the raps alltime blocks leader sphinx, chalk up another reason why im not excited(poo splatter face). Short of sphincts sleeping with ill magicians mom i think casey is going way overboard benching johnson in these crucial developemental tankings

damn poo splatter face! DAMN HIM TO HELL!

CarlWinslow

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
ok, i just my anual draft prospects evaluation and came to the conclusion that the raps need andre drummond. Seriously, this guy would chew anus up on the inside, looks like a serious ebony beast

2nd rounder get goofy drew gordon, haven't decided on the other second

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
ok, i just my anual draft prospects evaluation and came to the conclusion that the raps need andre drummond. Seriously, this guy would chew anus up on the inside, looks like a serious ebony beast

2nd rounder get goofy drew gordon, haven't decided on the other second

Word on Drummond is that he has a big upside, but could equally end up being a stiff. I have no idea who Drew Gordon is, but you're right: super goofy.