• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So if jim harbaugh.....

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would a team be in my head? Im not playing.

Taking shots? Like calling a program lil brother? Paying a sky writer to fly over spartan stadium? Now that your program is down, why wouldnt we kick you. Like u said, you been doing it for 50 yrs. Guess michigan can hand out the "lil brothers" but cant cant take it. Bunch of bitchesss

You don't like Big Brother as a moniker? Well let's see:

Michigan Michigan State

1817 Founded 1855
68 Football Rivalry (Wins) 34
97 Basketball Rivalry (Wins) 77
28-32 AVG ACT 23-28

Do you want to discuss who has the better hockey team? Baseball team?

I think it's nice of Michigan to say you're in the same family given the stats above. Green is an apropos color for Spartans. :nod:

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder why harbaugh hasn't jumped on this yet? The money is right and he is a Michigan man. Is he fake Michigan man like Kirk is a fake buckeye? I think he goes to Michigan but it sure doesn't feel like a good start.

He is under contract with 2 games left. Right now I'm gussing he's not sure if he'll be at Michigan, another NFL team or even San Francisco right now

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He took a talented 49er team downhill this season.

His micro-managing style is better for young kids that are sponges and will absorb his years of being a hard-working, useful NFL QB and Coach...I'd imagine his act gets old with NFL prima donnas who have better things to do like get felony assaults and the like.

Kaepernick being your quarterback is certainly a millstone around your neck when trying to compete too.

So you're giving him credit for the teams demise this year? So then I guess you have to give him credit for taking them to the NFC Championship TWICE and the Super Bowl once in the three years prior? :scratch:

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair, Dantonio has played that chip on their shoulder for all it's worth, and it has paid dividends.

He's done VERY WELL by East Lansing, I certainly do not knock him or Sparty for that. My issue is the petulance of certain (certainly not ALL) Spartan fans beating their chests full of hubris over a CURRENT streak (once again good for them, nice to see them competitive) when Michigan has been churning out winners and NFL players throughout their storied history.

MSU's period of greatness ironically has been around as long as Michigan's current malaise, things are cyclical and water finds it's own level.

I wanted Hoke to do well and certainly his first year culminating with a Sugar Bowl (BCS) win gave Michigan fans optimism, sadly that optimism quickly eroded in the ensuing seasons. I didn't even know where Hoke was from when he was hired but figured the Wolverines did their homework - which apparently they did not.

Let's wait until the new coach is unveiled before we make prognostications, shall we Spartans fans?

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's done VERY WELL by East Lansing, I certainly do not knock him or Sparty for that. My issue is the petulance of certain (certainly not ALL) Spartan fans beating their chests full of hubris over a CURRENT streak (once again good for them, nice to see them competitive) when Michigan has been churning out winners and NFL players throughout their storied history.

MSU's period of greatness ironically has been around as long as Michigan's current malaise, things are cyclical and water finds it's own level.

I wanted Hoke to do well and certainly his first year culminating with a Sugar Bowl (BCS) win gave Michigan fans optimism, sadly that optimism quickly eroded in the ensuing seasons. I didn't even know where Hoke was from when he was hired but figured the Wolverines did their homework - which apparently they did not.

Let's wait until the new coach is unveiled before we make prognostications, shall we Spartans fans?

And here's the fun part, most MSU fans will tell you that the past 10 or so years have been among the best in their history, while Michigan fans will tell you they've been among the worst in theirs. Yet when you compare the two, they've done about the same: about the same number of Big Ten titles, one BCS bowl win a piece and the head-to-head record is about 0.500. So if that's MSU best and Michigan's worst, what does that tell you about the two programs?

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
psst...it's not just Sparty laughing at you dickless blue fucks

the whole country knows what a godawful mess your program is and what an embarrassment yall are to the state, the conference and college football.

stay classless and arrogant, my friends

:suds:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And here's the fun part, most MSU fans will tell you that the past 10 or so years have been among the best in their history, while Michigan fans will tell you they've been among the worst in theirs. Yet when you compare the two, they've done about the same: about the same number of Big Ten titles, one BCS bowl win a piece and the head-to-head record is about 0.500. So if that's MSU best and Michigan's worst, what does that tell you about the two programs?

In the last 10 seasons, Michigan has 0 Big Ten titles while Michigan State has 2. Michigan has 0 division titles to Michigan State's 2. Michigan State is 6-4 (before that 0-5) over Michigan. Michigan has 72 wins vs MSU 83. Bowl games are comparable at 2-5 for Michigan vs 3-4 for MSU. I would say that Michigan State has been significantly better over the last decade, but to each their own.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last 10 seasons, Michigan has 0 Big Ten titles while Michigan State has 2. Michigan has 0 division titles to Michigan State's 2. Michigan State is 6-4 (before that 0-5) over Michigan. Michigan has 72 wins vs MSU 83. Bowl games are comparable at 2-5 for Michigan vs 3-4 for MSU. I would say that Michigan State has been significantly better over the last decade, but to each their own.
Well, when you put it that way . . .

nddulac

Doh! mer
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,787.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the last ten years, Central Michigan has three conference championships. That's more than either Michigan or Michigan State. Clearly the Chippewas are the class of collegiate football in the state of Michigan.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two fluke seasons? Hahahahahaha...man are you PATHETIC. If you want to go there the SAME could be said of your football program. You talk A LOT of shit for a program that even after winning the last two years STILL has a 32% winning percentage vs. Big Brother through 107 games.

It is this shortsightedness and poor math skills that makes MSU grads such easy targets academically speaking. :pound:

Yup gotta be a fluke. How else can you only have TWO good seasons in 20 yrs?

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Notre Dame fans were the most arrogant fans.

Sorry Domers. I was wrong.

mgoblue

I HAZ OPINIANZ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup gotta be a fluke. How else can you only have TWO good seasons in 20 yrs?

Well, at least you understand how people look at Michigan State football since 2010. A few good years since the 60's sure seems like a fluke as well.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"the past 10 or so years " :doh:

Reading comprehension at it's finest. Guess that's what you can expect, given the "quality" of a MSU education.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we were to compare the last 11 complete seasons (2003-2013)
Michigan went 87-52, two Big Ten tiles, 4 BCS bowl appearances with 1 win, and a record against MSU of 6-5
While MSU went 86-55, two Big Ten titles, and only 1 BCS bowl appearance (which they did win :clap:), and of course the inverse of 6-5.

So like I said, about the same.

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Sparty fans talking a lot of shit with this Michigan coaching search. You would think our little brother would be more supportive than ohio state. You guys have made ohio state look classy. Michigan has had a lot of down years lately. I never stop supporting them, but I root for Michigan State as well. That's what brothers do.

Now, I don't know who Michigan's next coach is going to be, but he will have my full support. If it isn't Harbaugh, I'm not going to hate him (unless he goes to the Raiders but that's another story).

Chill out Sparty, we still love you and your still an important game when we play.

GoBlueNavyNuke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes you think, they will never get over the little brother mentality, let alone the comment. Despite having a good run of their own right, they are being constantly compared to Michigan at it's height. And show concern that any year that good run will come to an end and Michigan will return to being the dominate power in the state (if not the conference).