• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chill pill, funny rainbows and cakes are neutral, don't really mean much. I heart (I love you man) is also neutral but shows compassion etc. The bullshit is for losers, I never use it myself. If I can't call somebody out without using a BS symbol I'll quit posting. The winner just means you really agree with the post or something more positive than just like I guess.

Thanks for info -
over time, our Rivals refugees simpletons' will figure out these new metrics and analytics....... myself excluded of course,

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if it's Colorado, don't laugh they do have a history of good teams in the old Big 8 and could finally have gotten that mess cleaned up in Boulder. If it is Colorado I'm going to make OD eat crow for a month though.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if it's Colorado, don't laugh they do have a history of good teams in the old Big 8 and could finally have gotten that mess cleaned up in Boulder. If it is Colorado I'm going to make OD eat crow for a month though.

i'm sf bay area and really.. really.. really pulled for MacIntyre to come to the farm (you guys know what the 'farm' means, right?)... when he left SJS.. great coach and given time he'll bring Colorado back

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not going to be us and we're counting on you to bring down the purple/gold evil empire

NOV 25, Pullman WA
where these silly Dawg dreams will die

in the meantime, we have Cueto / Lester tomorrow from the Northside.
good luck this weekend,
should be a fun series

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i'm sf bay area and really.. really.. really pulled for MacIntyre to come to the farm (you guys know what the 'farm' means, right?)... when he left SJS.. great coach and given time he'll bring Colorado back
Dude, every true CFB fan knows what the 'farm' means, at least I hope so.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NOV 25, Pullman WA
where these silly Dawg dreams will die

in the meantime, we have Cueto / Lester tomorrow from the Northside.
good luck this weekend,
should be a fun series

has bochy announced Cueto? His roster isn't due until tomorrow AM and the local talking head are saying Symaplhabet... Cueto hasn't pitched since his hamstring incident and word is he's not back yet

Long Duk Dong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about a Ute / UW PAC final ? and since they play in a few weeks, would be a re-match.
Of course, since Utah has 1 loss already, they could not afford another loss.
I guess that means they beat UW in SLC,
and then both teams are 11-1, meeting in DEC for the title.
......... that is my prediction, right there
I'd love to see that, but we need to somehow find an offense before we can go to the next level. I've actually been saying for a while now that the best chance of Washington losing this year is in the apple cup. I've seen some crazy things happen in that game and I wouldn't put it past Leach to figure out how to pull off the upset.

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has bochy announced Cueto? His roster isn't due until tomorrow AM and the local talking head are saying Symaplhabet... Cueto hasn't pitched since his hamstring incident and word is he's not back yet

well, I think - is it official ?
So the buzz around Chicago today was Cueto game 1, then Jeff Szmdrzdjiadsjixzia - Notre Dame boy, for Game 2,

then MON back in SF for game 3 it is Madbum vs Arrieta.

I think they have to start with Cueto, since very possible Notre dame boy will wet the bed in his return to Chicago. Cueto does well Fri, SF wins game 1.

I could see SF winning Fri, Chic wins Sat., going back 1-1, and Cubs in big trouble then vs MadBum.

ADD: assuming Cueto is healthy, but here in CHI and national media, they make it sound like Cueto is good to go. But you have SF media, so now I dunno ....

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to get WindyCity, mizzoufalcon, AlumNi, BG, Della, nupe, and many others over here unless some of them have arrived?

Does anybody know how I can change my favorite teams to just 1 or 2???
Windy City Coug is on here and posting. You can find him in the PAC threads.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, I think - is it official ?
So the buzz around Chicago today was Cueto game 1, then Jeff Szmdrzdjiadsjixzia - Notre Dame boy, for Game 2,

then MON back in SF for game 3 it is Madbum vs Arrieta.

I think they have to start with Cueto, since very possible Notre dame boy will wet the bed in his return to Chicago. Cueto does well Fri, SF wins game 1.

I could see SF winning Fri, Chic wins Sat., going back 1-1, and Cubs in big trouble then vs MadBum.

could be.. but what we're hearing is smarzalpthabet, cueto, moore, with bum in the wings depending on how the games in chi go

roster from boch won't be set until Fri AM

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So ESPN junior?

yep, SEC love-fest, and not just our forums and boards..... but all the Rivals rankings, scouting reports etc.,
Rivals top 100, rankings ignore the north, the west and NE usually -
according to them, 90% of all CFB top players are from FL, and the deep south.

just like ESPN, plenty of regional bias, and SEC love
Rivals has no idea CAL high schools produce top College players.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep, SEC love-fest, and not just our forums and boards..... but all the Rivals rankings, scouting reports etc.,
Rivals top 100, rankings ignore the north, the west and NE usually -
according to them, 90% of all CFB top players are from FL, and the deep south.

just like ESPN, plenty of regional bias, and SEC love
Rivals has no idea CAL high schools produce top College players.

Rivals became an SEC home board

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
could be.. but what we're hearing is smarzalpthabet, cueto, moore, with bum in the wings depending on how the games in chi go

roster from boch won't be set until Fri AM

wow, cool
that is different than what we heard -
I bet Bochy is keeping all of this close to his vest, very quiet - and letting speculation take over.

since Szxmrdszdjsziajsijia was such a bum for Both Sox and Cubbies, and he grew up here, and was a ND legend, and is KNOWN for wetting the bed in big games - I would be Shocked if he went Game 1. Cubs would love it,

Moore would be better Game 1.,
Jeff ND dumazz will not pitch well vs. his old team - not at Wrigley.

of course - we all now know he will throw 8IP, 3 hitter since my proclamations. I jinxed the cubbies,
in which case - the Cubs are dead if that happens. They cannot afford to lose to ND boy.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@KnightAndDay thanks for the mention. Yes I am here. I just lurk unless it is on the PAC board. My only claim to fame here is helping @Vitamike with the pickems.

Status
Not open for further replies.