• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I believe you! Grand old dame too!
I had her senior high school pic as an avatar for about a month so at first, but the last thing I saw in her eyes was an image of myself as just a baby...her memory of me projected to me is all I can figure out.

gatorhaus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started as a RM but they converted us to ET around 95. My job never changed just the name of my rate.
Cool yeah my son is on the 742 Gold, he is an ET-Comms. They still call themselves Radiomen and even have the sparks on the deck in the shack. You guys were always loved on deployment hoping for a family gram. Are you on the Bubblehead group on FB?

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe you are the first ever Stanford fan on SportsHoopla. Wonder what OD will think of this...well probably won't be as upset as if you were a Colorado fan, so welcome. Keep yourself watered, don't need pine needles dropping on the expensive carpet we have in here.

travis2x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do believe you are the first ever Stanford fan on SportsHoopla. Wonder what OD will think of this...well probably won't be as upset as if you were a Colorado fan, so welcome. Keep yourself watered, don't need pine needles dropping on the expensive carpet we have in here.
We had a few of them on rivals. Such a rarity.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what's an OD?

stanford not represented as 2015 4th ranked CFB? all time leader in college directors cup? recognized as all time heisman runner up... p'shaw....

BEAT CAL

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what's an OD?

stanford not represented as 2015 4th ranked CFB? all time leader in college directors cup? recognized as all time heisman runner up... p'shaw....

BEAT CAL
what's an OD?

BEAT CAL
Stanford GT I hope?

BubbleHead

Hoopla Cash
$ 81.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool yeah my son is on the 742 Gold, he is an ET-Comms. They still call themselves Radiomen and even have the sparks on the deck in the shack. You guys were always loved on deployment hoping for a family gram. Are you on the Bubblehead group on FB?
I know at least some of my uniforms had sparks all the way until I got out. Didn't have to change unless you made rate I think. I'm in touch with a few people from back then but not part of any FB group.

Barney44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems the issues on the soundoff board have been resolved. Come on back if you are so inclined if not feel free to stay here and suck a few dicks.

me no fixy fixy

Status
Not open for further replies.