• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10,000 likes here and I'll give everyone here the same privilege as my friends on Rivals. But it must be earned.
417d02e59bc5bc56d3152a92547312fc04cd5a1dbc97a7de1dccb15939cc0e2b.jpg

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really do watch it, then I respect that immensely. I've been watching our craptastic basketball team the past few years and its been forced. Thankfully though, a basketball game only lasts a couple of hours.
Sadly I do. The yo-yo of QB's gets very tiresome game to game and Cozart is beyond roadkill as a college QB; very much ready to go all in with Willis and see what happens. Eventually the eyes glaze over after getting your skull pushed in proverbially with bad college football. Probably helps to ride coattails of my relatives and the schools they go to (UCLA, Auburn and Indiana amongst D1 schools; MU and KSU don't count of course) but I can't really ever say I follow them seriously outside of rooting interest. At this point I just don't really know what they are to do except wait for some kind of paradigm shifting win such as Stanford over USC when USC was favored by 48 or some number like that. Still waiting, was really hoping TCU was going to be it (injuries be damned) but it didn't happen.

Biggest irony is I don't like basketball all that much and yet I pass by Allen every day.

WorstNightmare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AR hates my guts though...so "of course" I've broken a major rule and should be permabanned...(I'm just waiting for that).

AR is a putz...I had some dealings with him and he is a mama's boy without any talent to produce in this world. Thus...he is a MOD at Rivals to give himself some "standing"

VTgator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were Cavgator though on Rivals, right? There was a Screwtape gator fan a long, long time ago. Like 10+ years ago on Volquest. Was that you too?
Yup. Who else would name themselves after an unsavory C. S. Lewis character?

UofTNfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The UTes?

That is interesting...

Probably not.
Yup. Who else would name themselves after an unsavory C. S. Lewis character?

I had no idea. Starscream just left Rivals. Said he was going to some MLB board. I remember him from back then too. I hated that prick until about 2 years ago. And I remember some guy named BullGator or something like that from way back then too. Man the shittalk and the CFB talk used to be primo on those old boards.

Proud_Okie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not.

I had no idea. Starscream just left Rivals. Said he was going to some MLB board. I remember him from back then too. I hated that prick until about 2 years ago. And I remember some guy named BullGator or something like that from way back then too. Man the shittalk and the CFB talk used to be primo on those old boards.
Starscream was just too much for me. I could never figure out if he was a bad troll or just a moron. Someone told me he's a pretty good guy in real life. I never got into it with him, I just scrolled past his shit most of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.