• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So I came over from Rivals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HailToPitt725

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Officially made the move from Rivals. Hoping Soundoff can bounce back, but I doubt that's happening.

Noticed a big following of Pittsburgh sports on here. I like it. Looking forward to the discussions on here :nod:

UofTNfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me, I know the feeling. That surprise shit season that comes out of nowhere....welcome to 2010.

This is why I love college football. You really never know. Upward mobility is a beautiful thing. At least you both know your programs will eventually recover because your fanbases won't have it any other way, and your state is stocked with talent to spare.

wilburn dooley

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200.gif
Hey Temptress Too good to see you over here.

texaggie95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd be nice... Been waiting forever seemingly for a paradigm shifting win to build from. Just never seems to happen.

Beaty isn't a bad coach, but Kansas just doesn't care about football. My wife and I go to the games occasionally, but less so now that TAMU is in the SEC. She likes to see her Red Raiders win a gimme. :)

Sad part is KU needs to recruit so much out of state, the high school teams here are horrible as well and get third pick of the athletes behind basketball and baseball.

Buckpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSUdude seems to have figured something out and has gotten people up and running back on Rivals. If you want to give it another try he said to email him. He appears to have something figured out.
I'm NOT trying to make you go back but just letting you know that he's on it.

UofTNfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, the cunning Screwtape...

You were Cavgator though on Rivals, right? There was a Screwtape gator fan a long, long time ago. Like 10+ years ago on Volquest. Was that you too?

MKrip

Where's my retard cat?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea how I manage to watch them each week.

If you really do watch it, then I respect that immensely. I've been watching our craptastic basketball team the past few years and its been forced. Thankfully though, a basketball game only lasts a couple of hours.

texaggie95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am still apoplectic over the Turner Gill hire... Incredibly horrible and damaging hire.

Yeah his contract was idiotic as well. I seem to recall 5 years at 2 million per with no reduced buyout. They might still be paying for that one.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beaty isn't a bad coach, but Kansas just doesn't care about football. My wife and I go to the games occasionally, but less so now that TAMU is in the SEC. She likes to see her Red Raiders win a gimme. :)

Sad part is KU needs to recruit so much out of state, the high school teams here are horrible as well and get third pick of the athletes behind basketball and baseball.
KU can get boosters to shit money for them if it is so much as within 1000 miles of anything basketball. Football? Flush money on coaches, but real big boy booster money? Naw, that only goes to basketball. Walk by Allen every day and it's pretty obvious with the construction around there how much more they the powers that be care about basketball.

Beaty I can't really get a fair opinion on with how dire his situation is. Seems pretty unfair to hammer him so soon. Willing to give him another year or so. Willis has me just the slightest bit hopeful he can become decent.

Flux2Flux

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I love college football. You really never know. Upward mobility is a beautiful thing. At least you both know your programs will eventually recover because your fanbases won't have it any other way, and your state is stocked with talent to spare.
The UTes?

That is interesting...

KansasSooner

Aces & eights
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really do watch it, then I respect that immensely. I've been watching our craptastic basketball team the past few years and its been forced. Thankfully though, a basketball game only lasts a couple of hours.
I usually turn off the KU game at half, by then either OU is playing or at least a better team somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.