• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So Haynesworth showed up....

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh... I thought you meant each sprint, not all of them together.

I am listening to the DC guys now and they said that he had a minute between sprints....and that, like you said, this is more of a hazing thing from Shanahan. They are about to interview the S&C coach so i will let you all know what the actual workout is, if he says.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....so this was way overblown, here is the test:

OK, you only have to take it if you miss more than 50% of offseason drills. haynesworth was the only Redskin to have to do it.

Here is the drill:

1. Complete a 300 yard sprint (six 50 yard shuttles) back to back in less than 70 seconds.

2. A 3 minute break

3. Complete a 300 yard sprint (six 50 yard shuttles) back to back in less than 73 seconds.

Haynesworth finished the first set in.....wait for it.......71 seconds and therefore chose not to run the second set.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am listening to the DC guys now and they said that he had a minute between sprints....and that, like you said, this is more of a hazing thing from Shanahan. They are about to interview the S&C coach so i will let you all know what the actual workout is, if he says.

1 minute. Shit!!!! That's just complete BS. I heard that all he is doing today is running, by himself because of this.

Awesome. Thanks.

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....so this was way overblown, here is the test:

OK, you only have to take it if you miss more than 50% of offseason drills. haynesworth was the only Redskin to have to do it.

Here is the drill:

1. Complete a 300 yard sprint (six 50 yard shuttles) back to back in less than 70 seconds.

2. A 3 minute break

3. Complete a 300 yard sprint (six 50 yard shuttles) back to back in less than 73 seconds.

Haynesworth finished the first set in.....wait for it.......71 seconds and therefore chose not to run the second set.

Wow... overblown is an understatement. Now I don't feel sorry for him at all