• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So does Brady retire?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played well against NO but No didn't play well against them. From where I sat.

Yup, Wade can call a defence but his defence here is not as good as the one he had in Denver.

I think the LBs and secondary don't compare. And Dante will find a way to stop Donald, Suh and Fowler, at least slow them down.

My final score is 33-17...

The Pats better hope Suh don't cleat Brady's hand or knee early on and put him out of the game , he's not above a little dirty play too, and that would make the Rams win a lock...Just sayin' :noidea:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow....you sure know a lot about how your team had success at getting to the big show! :pop2:

View attachment 196514

This post was worth a double take.
A Rams fan talking about refs and a team getting to the SB. You didn't just say that did you? Seriously? For the past week all any of us have heard if the BLATANT no call. So much so congress is questioning it now.
You're really not that smart are you?
Or you just overcome by the giddiness of being in the playoffs and been gifted a SB appearance.

You need lots of work. This is playoff and SB level trolling you have just entered.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on OS. We know that's not you. That's your favorite pic of Tgann before he up and left you with the children.

Quit salivating you little h0m0....:L