• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So does Brady retire?

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julian Edelman would crush him , let's get serious. Plus Brady is too quick on his feet to be caught by him

That dude is in almost as big as me !!!!....But not quite....Cause OldBuffDaddy said so, and that's the bottom line !!....:D

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dude is in almost as big as me !!!!....But not quite....Cause OldBuffDaddy said so, and that's the bottom line !!....:D

Edelman has about 6 inches and 60 lbs of muscle on you no shame in that brotha

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Julian Edelman would crush him , let's get serious. Plus Brady is too quick on his feet to be caught by him

:mod: Wow.... they sure have a very close relationship? :thumper::kissass:

thO3COQ1UV.jpg thJI04F9FU.jpg :pop2:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Several things......Brady quote, "I plan to play until I'm at least 45 and if my health holds up hopefully 50." So all you haters and hopers need to understand that Brady is 41 years old and his plan has not reached its end.

Somehow the thread got sidetracked.........Belichick is in his 46th year of coaching. Please explain to me what "never before seen" thing, McVay, at 33 years old can show Bill Belichick that he's never seen?

What you neophites don't understand is this.......Bill Belichick does not pit his best against your best and fight against your strength. Bill Belichick will use your strengths against you which causes severe frustrations, which in turn causes mistakes. Belichick will take away at least two of your most formidible weapons by this method.

One final thing to remember..............the Patriots' five losses this season were against teams that did not make the playoffs: Detroit, Tennessee, Miami, Pittsburgh and Jacksonville.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is it true the videography has become more so off the field and more behind closed doors? :pop2:

bb8.jpg

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it true the videography has become more so off the field and more behind closed doors? :pop2:

View attachment 196494

(yawn)

Public service announcement: Bringing up 'Gate's makes you sound ill-informed and gullible. You can't stir the pot with a broken spoon - or more accurately, one that doesn't even exist.

You're welcome. Rob Parker's Dum-dum club is that way <<<<<<

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mutha phuckers sure are confident!! :nod:

View attachment 196487 :pop2:
Not sure if we're confident. But it's been proven time and time again that nerves can get the best of people.

If you say you're not concerned about the difference in expirence I'll call you a liar. It could very easily become the difference in the game.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 196494
We all understand this playoff thing and SB are kind of new to you but the Pats have been getting trolled like this for almost two decades. Please come up with something new:sleep:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If both teams play like they did on Sunday, Pats win easily.

I think Rams have to step it up a bit to get in the conversation.

idk about easily, but I agree the LAR OFC needs to be better early...they could be in a much deeper hole if they start the same way as last week.

BB gets a lot of credit for being a great DEF master, but the guy calling the DEF on the other side is pretty good too and seeing their performance against the Rams makes me think this will be a fairly close game either way.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure if we're confident. But it's been proven time and time again that nerves can get the best of people.

If you say you're not concerned about the difference in expirence I'll call you a liar. It could very easily become the difference in the game.

I think nerves will show early in the game and of course in crunch time, but in crunch time, even the best will be a little nervous. I don't expect the Rams to get beat over nerves....inexperience? Yes.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow....you sure know a lot about how your team had success at getting to the big show! :pop2:

refs.png

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
idk about easily, but I agree the LAR OFC needs to be better early...they could be in a much deeper hole if they start the same way as last week.

BB gets a lot of credit for being a great DEF master, but the guy calling the DEF on the other side is pretty good too and seeing their performance against the Rams makes me think this will be a fairly close game either way.

They played well against NO but No didn't play well against them. From where I sat.

Yup, Wade can call a defence but his defence here is not as good as the one he had in Denver.

I think the LBs and secondary don't compare. And Dante will find a way to stop Donald, Suh and Fowler, at least slow them down.

My final score is 33-17...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 196494

Not bad not bad at all first I thought I was gonna have to start a gofundme page to buy you a sense a humor at Amazon. Phew saved me $5 donation. To answer your question, it is true

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played well against NO but No didn't play well against them. From where I sat.

Yup, Wade can call a defence but his defence here is not as good as the one he had in Denver.

I think the LBs and secondary don't compare. And Dante will find a way to stop Donald, Suh and Fowler, at least slow them down.

My final score is 33-17...

Actually I don't think either OFC played well for 60 mins...but against that OFC at home inside the RZ 3 times, I credit the Rams DEF for keeping them in them game early, down 13-0, realistically they should've been facing a 20-0 lead.

As the game went along. I think the Rams forced at least 5 punts and more or less shut the Saints OFC down for a long stretches. That how I saw that game.

This game...Well, you just called it...NE OL vs the LAR DL/front 7.

Admittedly, I've said this so I'll be prepared to eat these words, but I still think this is the least heralded DEF (love Flowers and the back end) certainly front 7 BB has brought to the SB...Your 33 may hold up, but the Rams will go north of 17.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart move would be if the Patriots win he, Belichick, Gronk, all retire. I see only Gronk being the smart enough one to retire though. Brady and Belichick will probably go another 2 years and therefore not go out with a SB win.