• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So boys......

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe him and corey were the first there and if you looked at the Videos, Sami helped at the end.

Why did it continue to the back if it wasn't real?
Continuing to the back could be to still play it up, and for the behind the scenes stuff we don’t know if A) that even happened and was just agreed upon to make up to tell the dirt sheets or B) happened but was still planned to make it look real to the people who would tell the dirtsheets.

You have to remember that Seth was adamant in the press before Cody’s return that they had bad blood and they worked 3 matches together which Seth lost all 3. And Seth did the same with Logan Paul too.

He may legitimately hate Punk but if there’s money to be made Rollins has always been the first one to put personal feuds aside in order to make money.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seth situation is clearly a work. Do you honestly think Michael Cole would step in the middle of something like this and hold Seth back if it wasn’t a work?

Everyone and their mother knows the bad blood between them and Seth is a master of “playing the game”.

He legit had real world beef with Matt Riddle and they worked a program just fine. People are just gullible with Seth's over the top reaction

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He legit had real world beef with Matt Riddle and they worked a program just fine. People are just gullible with Seth's over the top reaction

It’s just weird cause eveyone had already broken character and were standing around like the show was over and the arena was empty

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drew left before Punk even came out, I doubt what he was angry about was Punk. Plus look at the cameraman, hes giving a signal and then Drew just happens to storm out right after? I bet that’s a work too.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was in reference to Riddle not Punk for the record but it’s easy to see the exact same situation play out.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continuing to the back could be to still play it up, and for the behind the scenes stuff we don’t know if A) that even happened and was just agreed upon to make up to tell the dirt sheets or B) happened but was still planned to make it look real to the people who would tell the dirtsheets.

You have to remember that Seth was adamant in the press before Cody’s return that they had bad blood and they worked 3 matches together which Seth lost all 3. And Seth did the same with Logan Paul too.

He may legitimately hate Punk but if there’s money to be made Rollins has always been the first one to put personal feuds aside in order to make money.
I think Seth is just that good when it comes to his in-ring persona. He does a good job to make those feuds look as real as possible.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only title he should ever challenge for a title better be in Saudi Arabia.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only title he should ever challenge for a title better be in Saudi Arabia.

Better than these one word losers fan cling themselves to despite them not being worth it

Yes
Yeah
Yeet

No wonder we can’t get Actual nice things

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Return promo was kinda mid. Didn't expect him to take shots at AEW or anything like that, but I did expect a little more...something. Outside of the last line, it was pretty standard fare you could hear from anyone

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than these one word losers fan cling themselves to despite them not being worth it

Yes
Yeah
Yeet

No wonder we can’t get Actual nice things
Would much prefer those though to the holy shit or this is awesome chants

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Return promo was kinda mid. Didn't expect him to take shots at AEW or anything like that, but I did expect a little more...something. Outside of the last line, it was pretty standard fare you could hear from anyone
I think the main goal was to show Punk is no longer the bitter old man people expected him to be. He’s not going to be dropping pipe bombs every week because that’s not how HHH books.

I know fans wanted him to shoot on things in general but he just came back after 10 years away and clearly whatever talk he had with HHH before he signed clearly established what they want him to do and he’s ok with that.

This is Punk’s last shot to end his career with any fanfare and for that to happen he can’t be the VM Punk of old, at least not until his first big feud.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
This is Punk’s last shot to end his career with any fanfare and for that to happen he can’t be the VM Punk of old, at least not until his first big feud

Outside of the First Dance his early AEW run was filled with similar run of the mill "I'm happy to be here" promos before he started to feud with Eddie Kingston and MJF. Those promo battles were career highlights.

The whole Punk persona thrives on conflict. Once they start the Rollins feud he'll be the most compelling promo in wrestling again.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want, but Punk is a real draw

Most wrestlers aren’t

Wwe is such a big machine that people show up anyway

Very few wrestlers actually move the needle

See how aew apparnetly doesn’t have any now.

Wwe has punk and Roman.

They might be the only true draws in the us

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Say what you want, but Punk is a real draw

Most wrestlers aren’t

Wwe is such a big machine that people show up anyway

Very few wrestlers actually move the needle

See how aew apparnetly doesn’t have any now.

Wwe has punk and Roman.

They might be the only true draws in the us
for full time wrestlers, yea...

but they have a core of solid wrestlers who can step up on a weekly basis as well as a stable of retirees who are ready to jump back in the right on a moment's notice.

and Punk's appeal will wear off just like it did with AEW and just like Edge's did. He can only do so much.

just wait until they bring back some other big names from AEW...they will all get huge pops...and they will come back because HHH has built the company back into something that works.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the First Dance his early AEW run was filled with similar run of the mill "I'm happy to be here" promos before he started to feud with Eddie Kingston and MJF. Those promo battles were career highlights.

The whole Punk persona thrives on conflict. Once they start the Rollins feud he'll be the most compelling promo in wrestling again.
He against Logan Paul would be a lot better than Rollins. I guess I don’t see it cause I think Punk can tell a story but isn’t good in the ring at all