• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

So boys......

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do we feel about this big return...

He was eating some good chips too

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think?

Anyone seeing how hot Seth was after it

Dude's working. Probably legit doesn't like him, but no way he's actually that mad about it

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 6 months really turned me off of Punk with how much of drama queen he's been so I'm lukewarm on this. Could be fun with some potential feuds down the road, but I'm not over the moon pumped about it

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last 6 months really turned me off of Punk with how much of drama queen he's been so I'm lukewarm on this. Could be fun with some potential feuds down the road, but I'm not over the moon pumped about it

I can see that. I've been teaching my younger brothers about Wrestling. Fuck I could teach a class about media and wrestling in the 1980s till now.

I will talk about Punk tomorrow. I'm happy for what it can create

Vs Seth
Vs Drew
Vs Priest
Vs Jey
Vs ROMAN

But Its Punk and he is his worst enemy.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are the details we have as of now:

CM Punk told at least one person close to him he had an hour long conversation with Triple H last week.

WWE staff, reps, creative had no idea. He walked through the back in plain site minutes before he appeared. They had cleared an area out.

Triple H took over calling the show in the last couple of minutes and called for the copyright logo. Even many in production didn't know.

Via SRS Tweeter

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If The Elite and AEW weren’t filled with a bunch of children he'd still employed there. All you need to see is the Young Bucks doing laps around the ring that first Collision after he was fired to know exactly the type of company Tony Khan runs.

Not saying Punk was blameless in the whole thing but a lot of what happened wasn’t his fault and if Tony was an actual boss instead of a giant money mark things never would have gotten to the point it did.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Here are the details we have as of now:

CM Punk told at least one person close to him he had an hour long conversation with Triple H last week.

WWE staff, reps, creative had no idea. He walked through the back in plain site minutes before he appeared. They had cleared an area out.

Triple H took over calling the show in the last couple of minutes and called for the copyright logo. Even many in production didn't know.

Via SRS Tweeter

Announcers and wrestlers had been dropping major hints for weeks that Punk was coming back. I'm not buying the narrative this was a secret.

All-Star Benchwarmer

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,979.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I'm out. I thought this was going to be something that would make me want to watch wrestling again. I have no interest in punk.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If The Elite and AEW weren’t filled with a bunch of children he'd still employed there. All you need to see is the Young Bucks doing laps around the ring that first Collision after he was fired to know exactly the type of company Tony Khan runs.

Not saying Punk was blameless in the whole thing but a lot of what happened wasn’t his fault and if Tony was an actual boss instead of a giant money mark things never would have gotten to the point it did.

He's definitely not blameless. But its straight up malpractice that The Bucks wouldn't even meet for a sit down to hash shit out and TK couldn't make it happen. Doesn't matter if they never even worked a match. After the first dust up, you sit down and figure out a professional working environment for the company. Instead, they foolishly let it fester and now Punk's making dollars for the other company

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you think?

Anyone seeing how hot Seth was after it

seth being a soy boy is sadly less surprising than it should be.

especially with the way he simps for his untalented wife.

yet wwe hires an actual draw, instead of the face of teh lowest tv ratings era for raw ever (again, his untalented wife) and he throws a fit

this was a rare W for banana nose.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My early guess is Roman/Cody main event Sunday and Punk/Rollins Saturday at WM.

I remember when he worked that analyst job at Fox sports it was obvious he wanted to go back to WWE. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Punk and HHH both have such great minds for wrestling psychology. I expect compelling TV. Punk probably has a future in WWE creative after his in ring career is over if he wants one.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More Details.

Mike Johnson of PWInsider reports that, per sources, Punk and WWE agreed to a deal that is believed to be several years in length. Johnson’s sources implied that the deal was reached the day of Punk’s return. The two sides had their first communications over the last week ahead of WWE Survivor Series.

Johnson writes that the deal came together quickly after they broke the ice, and WWE sees it as a new beginning. The report notes that delaying Punk’s return until WWE Royal Rumble was considered. However, the feeling was that word would likely have gotten around within WWE, and the plans leaking would have been more probable.

Per Johnson, Punk’s return was rushed, as he could drive roughly 20 minutes to the arena and enter the venue at the last second. Nothing regarding Punk’s appearance on the show had been locked in prior to Saturday.

Additionally, Johnson writes that, upon Punk’s termination from AEW, the general consensus about his potential return was “Let’s make money,” as long as he wouldn’t drive those around him “crazy.”

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now reactions

Footage of Seth Rollins and Drew McIntyre getting visibly angry in response to CM Punk’s return quickly went viral. Sapp writes that numerous talent felt excited, curious, and just about every emotion, as reactions varied. The report noted that the talent in the main event WarGames match was informed about Punk’s return prior to the start of the bout. One talent claimed to be legitimately upset about Punk’s return.

It’s unclear whether Rollins and McIntyre were actually upset, but they at least claimed to be. Sapp writes that Rollins had to be “ushered away” by Triple H and Michael Hayes once he got backstage, as he was looking for Punk.

Additionally, McIntyre was said to have been visibly upset backstage, and he slammed the door on his way out. Sources close to McIntyre indicated that he confirmed it was linked to Punk’s return, it wasn’t a work, and he was selling on his way to the back to maintain professionalism.

WWE also claimed that any references to CM Punk on WWE programming recently were not done with knowledge of a deal between the two sides, as Punk’s return was not locked in until the day of the show.

Sapp also wrote that there were some positive reactions to Punk’s return, as some old friends greeted him backstage. However, one top talent shared their belief that, while they understood the surprise element, they felt like Triple H could lose some trust due to the situation.

So it looks like real and nor work with these 2

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now reactions

Footage of Seth Rollins and Drew McIntyre getting visibly angry in response to CM Punk’s return quickly went viral. Sapp writes that numerous talent felt excited, curious, and just about every emotion, as reactions varied. The report noted that the talent in the main event WarGames match was informed about Punk’s return prior to the start of the bout. One talent claimed to be legitimately upset about Punk’s return.

It’s unclear whether Rollins and McIntyre were actually upset, but they at least claimed to be. Sapp writes that Rollins had to be “ushered away” by Triple H and Michael Hayes once he got backstage, as he was looking for Punk.

Additionally, McIntyre was said to have been visibly upset backstage, and he slammed the door on his way out. Sources close to McIntyre indicated that he confirmed it was linked to Punk’s return, it wasn’t a work, and he was selling on his way to the back to maintain professionalism.

WWE also claimed that any references to CM Punk on WWE programming recently were not done with knowledge of a deal between the two sides, as Punk’s return was not locked in until the day of the show.

Sapp also wrote that there were some positive reactions to Punk’s return, as some old friends greeted him backstage. However, one top talent shared their belief that, while they understood the surprise element, they felt like Triple H could lose some trust due to the situation.

Damn drew

Be cool

Let the guy who can’t judge talent be lame about this

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now reactions

The Seth situation is clearly a work. Do you honestly think Michael Cole would step in the middle of something like this and hold Seth back if it wasn’t a work?

Everyone and their mother knows the bad blood between them and Seth is a master of “playing the game”.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seth situation is clearly a work. Do you honestly think Michael Cole would step in the middle of something like this and hold Seth back if it wasn’t a work?

Everyone and their mother knows the bad blood between them and Seth is a master of “playing the game”.

Maybe him and corey were the first there and if you looked at the Videos, Sami helped at the end.

Why did it continue to the back if it wasn't real?