• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: SNF: ARIZONA vs. SEATTLE

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AZ and Seattle made history tonight, lowest scoring OT game in NFL history ..... 12 total points...

I'm already picturing the movie about it that will come out in twenty years. What should it be called?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you never put any blame at all on an offense when they don't move the ball? :L

Again, clearly the cards had a MUCH better offensive performance and yet only tied the game. Seattle's D was asked to do a LOT with zero support. That's a tough thing to ask of any defense on any team. Look at that time of possession and to not give up a TD? How they weren't gassed enough to just give up that game late is beyond me.

You can stick to narrow thoughtless reviews of the game if that's all you have. There was a lot more to that game than you imply.
Arizona was playing without two of their top 3 WR's. Palmer can sling the rock, but has about as much mobility as a snail. Their best OL can barely walk. The only difference in the offensive personnel tonight was a better RB for the Cards.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument.

I don't understand why Cards fans are upset. You went toe to toe with the big dog. Yeah you came out with a broken arm, black eye and busted lip. But so did we.

You should wear this game like a badge of honor. I still believe that you gents have what it takes to be a playoff team and sometimes games like these can turn a season around.
Are you kidding?

We dominated on both sides of the ball. Just look at the yards difference. Special teams, not so much. Blocked punt, blocked fg, missed fg.

I walked out of that stadium baffled. That was the most bizarre game I have ever attended.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona was playing without two of their top 3 WR's. Palmer can sling the rock, but has about as much mobility as a snail. Their best OL can barely walk. The only difference in the offensive personnel tonight was a better RB for the Cards.
So you missed Wilson's taped up feet? Knee brace doesn't mean a thing?

If you have watched that offense over the last 4 years you notice they always have a shit line, but Wilson's ability to stretch plays and make positive yards with his feet are a big part of his game. And it's entirely missing right now.

Palmer was the MUCH more effective passer, despite that pass rush that was in his face all day.

Look, you typically have a narrative and bend things to fit it. Do so here if it makes you feel better. I think anyone that really watched that game saw what the rest of us did.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm already picturing the movie about it that will come out in twenty years. What should it be called?

That's a tough one... You'll have to fill in the blanks there..... NFL Films Presents : .........

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding?

We dominated on both sides of the ball. Just look at the yards difference. Special teams, not so much. Blocked punt, blocked fg, missed fg.

I walked out of that stadium baffled. That was the most bizarre game I have ever attended.

Time of possession was the big key, our defense was on the field WAY more, but they still kept you guy's out of the end-zone and bucked up when it counted... Our O started waking up a little near the end...

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the SEC this is what you call an "Epic Defensive Battle", right? :heh:

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of you guys are taking this too seriously. I was laughing by ass off when Catanzaro and Hauschka missed those FGs. Maybe that's all the booze talking but that shit was absolutely crazy and walking out of that one with a tie ain't the worst thing in the world.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you kidding?

Crazy game. Arizona dominated but didn't score points. With their domination in yardage, first downs, and time of possession, it's amazing they only scored 3 points in regulation.
Some of you guys are taking this too seriously. I was laughing by ass off when Catanzaro and Hauschka missed those FGs. Maybe that's all the booze talking but that shit was absolutely crazy and walking out of that one with a tie ain't the worst thing in the world.

I agree. This was a special game. We should feel lucky to have witnessed it. I was entertained. Incredible that Seattle didn't lose that one. It was very fitting that they didn't get the win at the end.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I was going to have a heart attack in that stadium.

However I do think you're right. All you can do is laugh.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No argument.

I don't understand why Cards fans are upset. You went toe to toe with the big dog. Yeah you came out with a broken arm, black eye and busted lip. But so did we.

You should wear this game like a badge of honor. I still believe that you gents have what it takes to be a playoff team and sometimes games like these can turn a season around.
Arizona fans should be happy because they were toe to toe with "the big dog"?

Lmaoooooo

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time of possession was the big key, our defense was on the field WAY more, but they still kept you guy's out of the end-zone and bucked up when it counted... Our O started waking up a little near the end...
Your scoring defense was amazing.

I will say, I was giving up hope on the cards, but the way they dominated statistically, I think it proves the can play with anyone.