• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack talk thread.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Harold. Hows it been? Cant wait for football season to start up.

Lol

Hey want to make wager tzorn? Can not believe your here. I'm going to have hear feed back from "real" Seahawks fans about you landing here.

Just a warning dude this is a board where good posters rule. Earlier I do believe little joey started posting here.

I expect a short life span from both of you.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good buddy. My biggest fault is that I speak from the heart. I cant help it if my opinions dont adhere to the majorities. Should be fun.

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and if Pete was the 49ers HC ditto! They actually tried to hire Pete at one point I do believe.

No He would be lucky to be the D coordinator.....Look up his lifetime NFL coaching record ....None too impressive chief.......

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 49ers have a retarded quarterback and running back. If they ever make a trek out of Rainier School those 2 dumbass' wouldn't be allowed to leave.

You do realize Kaepernick score double digits higher than the Midget Wilson on the Wonderlic test right ?

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty good years, but their potential upside isn't up to what Wilson's is. 2% points for a QB with as many games as Kaepernick had with most of his games coming from sub standard mid-major teams is huge. If he can't manage to complete over 60% against teams at that level, what are the long term hopes vs pro level competition?

The facts speak for themselves: Wilson > Kaepernick and it isn't even close.

LOL ya right and I suppose the Mariners are poised for a World Series run anytime now...LOL

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how is that a connection to the coach? I think that it's a bit ridiculous to say it's the organization's fault for these failed drug tests. Plus when you look at it, I believe it has all been Adderall. I'm not going to get into how I don't believe Adderall should even be considered a PED but that's a completely different argument.

Did you ever play high school football? If you didn't, try to use your imagination for a second. Say a bunch of players decide to use HGH, Adderall or whatever your PED of choice. How is that the coach's fault? He's not their parent, he's their coach. He does not have control over what protein powder the players use or what substances they put into their body, and to attribute players' decisions to the coach is pure stupidity.

And Adderall has never been implicated as a masking agent for steroids...:nod:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we got a few 49er fans that have yet to read the rules :) well nice knowing you. One of you even talked trash OUTSIDE of the trash talking thread. Not to bright but hey all good. Princess or i mean IBANGEDLOL you better watch yourself.

Harold im pretty sure that is Princess from ESPN.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ibangedlolojones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did see the topic of this thread no? (Hint: It's a trash talking thread. It's supposed to be over the top). Since you have your panties all up in a wad I'll give you the straight version. They are both pretty good as is RGIII and Luck. Best QB class in at least 20 years.

Do I run around in my daily life talking about either QB and how they rate against anyone else? No. If you asked me which of the QB's I'd take if I had my choice and I just became owner of a team I'd say it depends on the offense we are running. Luck would probably be the choice in a pure pocket passing offense, but he isn't miles ahead of the others in passing. RGIII might be your choice if you want to fully feature the QB run threat, but he did make some pretty good passes as well. Kaepernick can run a little and pass a little, but to me isn't tops in either compared to the other 3 and Wilson just excels at team leadership and his work ethic. In the end I'd take Wilson over Kaepernick because I think he is the better passer of the two given the limited history of both so far. You'd take either if you wanted more balance than RGIII or Luck bring.

Still, it's rather funny that a 9'r fan is all riled up over his QB failing the 26-27-60 criteria. Even more funny that one would then question why a fan would take a QB that had better stats over his. But you just go ahead and hold on to your homerism and pick your QB over everyone else just because of that. Doesn't bother me in the least. :suds:

Ok the 5' 10" QB who floats the ball downfield long term is gonna be better than the 6' 5" 235lb superior athlete with a rocket arm....OK I like your logic bro.....

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I just arrived to this site, but still utterly confused.

A thread like this has 49er fans arriving to trash talk to their hearts content, but a few hours ago replied to a thread in the SF forum, my first post there, about comparing our rosters so it even involved the team on topic. Didn't go personal at anyone. Stayed on topic and simply pointed out our rosters strengths vs. 9ers and 42-13. And I got a warning message about not trolling?

Confused here. Is there some kind of rule book listed on this site that says what is considered trolling and what isn't?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I just arrived to this site, but still utterly confused.

A thread like this has 49er fans arriving to trash talk to their hearts content, but a few hours ago replied to a thread in the SF forum, my first post there, about comparing our rosters so it even involved the team on topic. Didn't go personal at anyone. Stayed on topic and simply pointed out our rosters strengths vs. 9ers and 42-13. And I got a warning message about not trolling?

Confused here. Is there some kind of rule book listed on this site that says what is considered trolling and what isn't?

Yeah confusing
. For the most part posting on another team board requires very discreet posting . I recommend that all Seahawks fans just stay off the 49er board because you'll get flagged ASAP. Active boards have one or two mods from that board and what those mods will accept as a non trolling post can vary some.

This Seahawk board is a group of posters that arrived here from different sites. You'll find some CBS guys who have been active posters and have a different way of looking at trolls. So I started this thread as haven for smack talk from who ever and what ever board you came from. 49ers, Rams they are allowed to talk smack about their team or our team. No personal attacks accepted.

I hope this was a good way to satisfy posters and still keep other threads troll free.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahahahahaha. One post on the SF board about 42-13 & our obvious superior roster, and their crying for the mods to ban me. What a bunch a Harbaughs.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bwhahahahahaha. One post on the SF board about 42-13 & our obvious superior roster, and their crying for the mods to ban me. What a bunch a Harbaughs.

You might not have seen Harold's post right above yours. :suds:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok the 5' 10" QB who floats the ball downfield long term is gonna be better than the 6' 5" 235lb superior athlete with a rocket arm....OK I like your logic bro.....

If you want to taunt bring something better than that garbage. Wilson's stats were better. Sorry that you and your kind don't like that, but it is what it is. Right now today I'd take Wilson over Kaepernick.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want to taunt bring something better than that garbage. Wilson's stats were better. Sorry that you and your kind don't like that, but it is what it is. Right now today I'd take Wilson over Kaepernick.

:burt:

I spose you would take Price over Super Mario-TA as well?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know full well I called for Price to be replaced last season. But what does that have to do with seahawk trash talking? Right. You have nothing to add to the conversation. The Raiders are not worthy of having a conversation over.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Appears the SF board was a primed powderkeg and I was the unsuspecting match. Pattersonca65 is having a meltdown over this. Sheesh. Stick a tampax in it and take some midol.

Last edited by a moderator: