• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack talk thread.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All a matter of opinion. Again, look at the FACTS instead of just using opinion.

Who should I listen to? A fan of a rival team who hated our coach before he came here or a several hundred page report from the NCAA investigation that indicted PC of nothing, thus implying that he is not guilty of the accusations that you are making against him.

Now Jim Harbaugh got caught drinking and driving when he ran a stop sign, was so drunk that he left his wallet in a bar the week before that, had an extended affair with a co-ed, which led to his deserting his wife and 3 children, he broke into a media room and hit Jim Kelly in the head (famously breaking his hand in the process!), and, worst of all, played Screech's cousin in Saved By The Bell: The New Class!

If that doesn't trump PC's "douchebaggery" level by about 100x, then I don't know what would!

.......but hey, it's all in the spirit of the thread isn't it??

You're taking this way too serious. It's a smack talk thread, not a political thread where policies matter. Relax and talk shit. It's an open thread for such things. I wouldn't troll normal threads like this.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really?

From whats been reported, Carroll set Bush up with marketing companies. The university ALMOST recieved the death penalty, but got off easy. Thats all.

If it has been reported, then show us with a link to this "Carroll set up Bush with marketing companies"

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. I see what you say regarding the sanctions, but that's like saying "My girlfriend was almost pregnant!" Almost does not count. They received the sanctions that they received and they were actually quite light and nowhere near the death penalty. There is no indication that they were ever going to receive anything near the death penalty, only speculation from the public.

Again, the NCAA investigation basically completely absolved PC from any wrong doing. Please enlighten me as to why I should hold PC responsible for what happened there when the NCAA (who is notoriously strict in these situations) did a comprehensive investigation and found nothing to even accuse him on, let alone indict him.

I get that you do not like PC. Historically and personally speaking, I like Jack Patera (crazy drunk guy calling crazy game plans to help his team overacheive early in their history), Chuck Knox (best coach we ever had), and Mike Holmgren (built a great offense around solid vets) all better than I like PC to this point, but I have to give him credit for building a great young team with a healthy dose of attitude. I am just thankful that we do not have another Tom Flores in place.

If the death penalty was just hearsay then so be it. I am only stating what I have read and has been reported. If the NCAA BASICALLY absolved Pete from any wrong doing, then why havent they granted him his season full of victories and given USC their title back (not counting all the lost scholarships)? I dont think he's been absolved from anything.

I give Pete credit for bringing the Seahawks into the spotlight somewhat and for building a nice roster, but he just sickens me with his antics and embarrassing sideline behavior sometimes. I'm telling you, the guy acts like a terminal teenager most of the time, and I cant jump on that bandwagon. I wish he would act more like a coach then everybodys friend, but if the players like him for that and they play hard for him, then how cant I look the other way? Whatever works I guess.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it has been reported, then show us with a link to this "Carroll set up Bush with marketing companies"

Google is your friend. Do your own homework.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh

If the death penalty was just hearsay then so be it. I am only stating what I have read and has been reported. If the NCAA BASICALLY absolved Pete from any wrong doing, then why havent they granted him his season full of victories and given USC their title back (not counting all the lost scholarships)? I dont think he's been absolved from anything.

I give Pete credit for bringing the Seahawks into the spotlight somewhat and for building a nice roster, but he just sickens me with his antics and embarrassing sideline behavior sometimes. I'm telling you, the guy acts like a terminal teenager most of the time, and I cant jump on that bandwagon. I wish he would act more like a coach then everybodys friend, but if the players like him for that and they play hard for him, then how cant I look the other way? Whatever works I guess.

Tell us your thoughts on Jim Harbaugh as a coach, his sideline behavior, his rapport with his players, his reputation as a 'complete tool' etc.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Tell us your thoughts on Jim Harbaugh as a coach, his sideline behavior, his rapport with his players, his reputation as a 'complete tool' etc.

Yes. Harbaugh has a reputation for being a tool: secifically a hammer.

And Carroll has a reputation for being a nail. :)

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take an up beat motivated PC on the sidelines any day of the week. His so called antics keeps a positive attitude on the sidelines. I don't see anything wrong with celebrating your teams success the way he does.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You keep on repeating the same rhetoric, but you fail to address the point that an indepth NCAA investigation and subsequent report accused PC of no wrong doing at all.

The findings in the report indicted Bush and USC was penalized for a lack on institutional control. That is a common finding in these types of investigations, but not one directly implicating PC of anything. Basically he was guilty of only being guilty of being ignorant of the situation.

Again, please address the findings report from the NCAA investigation and explain why we should believe you over what the NCAA found. Without valid points on this matter you are basically only blowing smoke.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're taking this way too serious. It's a smack talk thread, not a political thread where policies matter. Relax and talk shit. It's an open thread for such things. I wouldn't troll normal threads like this.

How am I taking it way too serious? Just because I posted anti-Harbaugh instead of anti-Carroll?

I did my post in "fun". It was smack talk against the 9er coach, and smack talk is the purpose of the thread.

In my opinion it is the guy who outright calls another poster a "douchebag" is probably the guy who should re-evaluate content more than I should.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DunceKaep is using the alt Bullpenn. Just so you know.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I cant stand either of the Harbaughs. I would take Carroll any day, but i'l sit here and admit that Harbaugh seems to have the Niners running on all cylinders. Cant stand him though. The biggest crybaby in the NFL.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You keep on repeating the same rhetoric, but you fail to address the point that an indepth NCAA investigation and subsequent report accused PC of no wrong doing at all.

The findings in the report indicted Bush and USC was penalized for a lack on institutional control. That is a common finding in these types of investigations, but not one directly implicating PC of anything. Basically he was guilty of only being guilty of being ignorant of the situation.

Again, please address the findings report from the NCAA investigation and explain why we should believe you over what the NCAA found. Without valid points on this matter you are basically only blowing smoke.

I dont know what you want me to say. The university got penalized and Pete said he didnt do anything wrong. OJ said he didnt do it either. My question to you is, do you think Pete would have still been the coach for the Trojans if he selected to stay? I dont think he would have been. Thats my stance.

Hothvictim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know what you want me to say. The university got penalized and Pete said he didnt do anything wrong. OJ said he didnt do it either. My question to you is, do you think Pete would have still been the coach for the Trojans if he selected to stay? I dont think he would have been. Thats my stance.

As much as I did not like it at the time (because I am a UW fan), they basically concluded that Reggie Bush violated his status as an amateur athlete by accepting payments from an agent. I don't see where PC had anything to do with that and I have never heard that PC orchestrated or even knew of the payments to Bush. In my opinion, the compliance officer is to blame here. The NCAA essentially threw the book at USC just to make them an example which is what the did to Washington years earlier. Apparently harsh penalties are reserved only for PAC10 teams and not the SEC.

So the bottom line is, that your argument is purely based upon your dislike for PC and not based upon anything factual.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I taking it way too serious? Just because I posted anti-Harbaugh instead of anti-Carroll?

I did my post in "fun". It was smack talk against the 9er coach, and smack talk is the purpose of the thread.

In my opinion it is the guy who outright calls another poster a "douchebag" is probably the guy who should re-evaluate content more than I should.

:L

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the problem with people who are hating and bend the truth to support their views. He claims it is our job to find the data he claims is there because he doesn't actually have any facts to support his claim.

If you have read something about PC being directly involved in what RB did then provide a link. Outrageous claims require direct proof. The burden is on you to support your claims, not others to refute it.

Link or it didn't happen.

As for the argument that obviously he must be guilty because they took wins and scholarships away? :wtf: are you high? RB violated several rules that led to USC's losing all of that. He was deemed ineligible and was the reason those wins were vacated. Unless I totally missed it, I didn't see any show cause order against PC, nor did I see where he was listed directly in any wrong doing. Unless you provide proof this argument is over.

Google is your friend. Do your own homework.
See above. You need to provide links or admit you are making opinions based on your best recollection and not reciting actual fact. Again, I have no problem with you hating Carroll, nor do I care whether the reasons you site for hating him are in fact real. I simply believe those who make claims should prove it. In this case you are acting like you know more than the extensive investigation uncovered and that requires you put up your best case. Or, as I already said, simply ramp it back to this was just your opinion and not based on any type of fact.

As much as I did not like it at the time (because I am a UW fan), they basically concluded that Reggie Bush violated his status as an amateur athlete by accepting payments from an agent. I don't see where PC had anything to do with that and I have never heard that PC orchestrated or even knew of the payments to Bush. In my opinion, the compliance officer is to blame here. The NCAA essentially threw the book at USC just to make them an example which is what the did to Washington years earlier. Apparently harsh penalties are reserved only for PAC10 teams and not the SEC.

So the bottom line is, that your argument is purely based upon your dislike for PC and not based upon anything factual.
:agree::10:

France_Steve

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yeah its obvious i'm not you. I have yet to see you post anything that has any intelligence behind it. I will give you credit though, it appears that you are hated by Seahawk fans and non fans alike. Well done.

Hoisting a Lombardi trophy? Please. This team hasent accomplished anything yet and I wouldnt be the least bit surprised (even expecting it actually) that this team regresses this year.

As for the people who are saying they see nothing wrong with what Pete did at USC,,,,,i'm speechless. The program damn near got the death penalty. I'm not waisting my time on cutting and pasting the sanctions, but you are all welcome to google it. Sheesh.

Why do you think the team will regress this year? Is it because you feel they outperformed last year? Tell me, what do you love about this Seahawks team?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is because the good ole boys of the NCAA do not like the fact west coast teams being a power house and dominating B10 and SEC teams.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2013 Season

Why do you think the team will regress this year? Is it because you feel they outperformed last year? Tell me, what do you love about this Seahawks team?

I obviously think the Seahawks outperformed last season, who saw 11 wins coming. Sure, maybe we thought 11 wins was possible, but certainly not predicted. I agree with Steve, ( I know your WHY comment was directed to another poster ). Enjoy the ride rather than continually telling us WHAT you don't like about the ENTIRE Seahawk Organization.

tzorn, your point is made, you dont like PC, I do. You don't say much about JS, not sure your stance there, but what is apparent to me is this, PA, JS, and PC and the rest of the staff work well together, really well.
So let's quit talking about how much you hate PC. Please, let's move on.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Hawks

Why do you think the team will regress this year? Tell me, what do you love about this Seahawks team?

I'd be glad to discuss that Steve, fellow Seahawk Fan.

1) The sophomore slump myth, whatever it is, IT won't happen to RW. Russell is too smart, too dedicated, too committed, too into film study, too committed to TEAM, too committed to Faith and Family, the list goes on and ends with, he has too much talent.

2) I believe we needed RB depth, we now have it. I saw how it worked in SF to have 3 effective backs.
We still might be missing that skat back, but maybe Cable doesn't need or want one.

3) People thought we had possibly the weakest WR's in the league two years ago, NOT any more.
Harvin, Rice, Tate, and Baldwin.....very nice.

4) OL and TE are not getting weaker, injuries here happen often, right now we appear fine. I hope Willson gets a chance to shine.

5) ST, we have very good coverage teams. Ave to below average in the 3 ST players. Would I trade Ryan and Hauska (spelling wrong) for Andly Lee and Dawson, yeah.

6) Def is highly capable all-around. It was so disappointing to see that 30 sec meltdown in ATL. A change in DC's will help IMO. New depth is key, along with coaching. The Seahawks can be big defensively, no let downs this year.

7) The road schedule: Come on Hawks, shut the trolls and doubters up.

Go Hawks.:suds:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullpen,
Why would you use an alt? Have you not paying attention? That's a big no no here.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks/Sorry

Bullpen,
Why would you use an alt? Have you not paying attention? That's a big no no here.

Because it hurt Harold, you trolls, princess and super, you were offensive, juice was just stupid, if your mother knew what you said princess, she would slap you silly, then break your nose. I'm not sure that princess is not super. There were things said that only super knew, that princess said. I have lived with this for 7.5 years, and I have become stronger (and I suppose weaker in ways), but the comments made were very hurtful, so if princess is reading this, you achieved your goal, no matter how pathetic that goal was. If princess and that fk super knew the truth (one in the same) they would not be such losers. I truly believe they have their (or one) lives destroyed now that they can't do this here.

Thank you HammerDown for giving me another chance/

I truly hope that a troll doesn't slip through now that this new identity has been exposed.
Otherwise I will drop out.

Love my Seahawks, been here in Seahawk Nation since Day 1.
About time you guys win the big one for US.