• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Smack talk thread.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its obvious i'm not you. I have yet to see you post anything that has any intelligence behind it. I will give you credit though, it appears that you are hated by Seahawk fans and non fans alike. Well done.

Hoisting a Lombardi trophy? Please. This team hasent accomplished anything yet and I wouldnt be the least bit surprised (even expecting it actually) that this team regresses this year.

As for the people who are saying they see nothing wrong with what Pete did at USC,,,,,i'm speechless. The program damn near got the death penalty. I'm not waisting my time on cutting and pasting the sanctions, but you are all welcome to google it. Sheesh.

I understand that some people may not like PC because of the USC problems, but Reggie Bush made his decision to take money, cars and a house. I'm not saying Pete was in the right, but he can't hold reggie's hand either. The fact is he's our coach and he's rebuilt this team to being a super bowl contender and that's all that matters. Let the past go, lets get this season started and get a trophy in that case.

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its obvious i'm not you. I have yet to see you post anything that has any intelligence behind it.

If your brains were dynamite, there wouldn't be enough to blow the Hawk hat off your head. :lol:
Continue reading, son, and if you eventually turn your Hawk negativity around, you'll see
the incite I deliver on a consistent basis...

I will give you credit though, it appears that you are hated by Seahawk fans and non fans alike. Well done.

Attachments

• Kettle.jpg
    Kettle.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 75

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hoisting a Lombardi trophy? Please. This team hasent accomplished anything yet and I wouldnt be the least bit surprised (even expecting it actually) that this team regresses this year.

You obviously aren't a Hawk fan. Had this been Jim Mora Jr as Coach, Tim Numbskull as GM and we just
drafted a SAM lb who had no pass rush, had stiff hips with no instincts at #4, then I'd understand.

However, this is the best roster we've ever had after PC/JS took over what was an expansion roster.

We needed a QB, LT, CB's, 2 safeties, RB, LEO, LB's, WR's.... check, check, check, mate... :nod:

As for the people who are saying they see nothing wrong with what Pete did at USC,,,,,i'm speechless. The program damn near got the death penalty. I'm not waisting my time on cutting and pasting the sanctions, but you are all welcome to google it. Sheesh.

Get over it already. It's been years and you're still talking PC at USC? :L He's not innocent but
let's look at Mike Garrett. Now that's the real culprit who had 99% responsibility. You talk about Wasting time?
Isn't that what you're doing here on the Hawks board being a negative f'in turd?

Attachments

• bth_turd.jpg
    bth_turd.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 70

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that the thread has gone slightly off-topic (if smack talk can be considered a topic to begin with) but here is my 2 cents.

I have not read the entire NCAA report on the USC sanctions but I do recall the discussion that it was a couple of hundred pages long and that Carrolls name was only mentioned once or twice and in no way was he even accused of any wrong doing. The blame lied entirely elsewhere and the best that you can accuse PC of was negligence of the situation and the NCAA didn't even go that far.

Being a Husky fan, I was by no means a PC fan before he came here but the NCAA investigation itself basically accused him of no wrong doing and I will take that over speculation and trolls on the internet spouting nonsense.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't debate with someone who's mind is made up and they bend the truth to suit their views. Just let him hate on Pete and accept that people like him exist.

Lineman16

Yep
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hello Friend

Go HAWKS!!!!!!!!

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What bother's me is that he wants to see this team fail. Who does that?

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't debate with someone who's mind is made up and they bend the truth to suit their views. Just let him hate on Pete and accept that people like him exist.

What? Lol. So i'm bending the truth that Pete Carroll got busted at USC and the program nearly got the death penalty? How can anybody have any other view then the truth? You people are so mired in delusional thoughts because of your love for the Seahawks, that you lose sight on reality. I love the team too, but I cant stand Pete Carroll. So what. Is there rules that say I have to?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What? Lol. So i'm bending the truth that Pete Carroll got busted at USC and the program nearly got the death penalty? How can anybody have any other view then the truth? You people are so mired in delusional thoughts because of your love for the Seahawks, that you lose sight on reality. I love the team too, but I cant stand Pete Carroll. So what. Is there rules that say I have to?

Your a hater and no you do not love this team. As far as a so called "Seahawk" fan you were hands down one of most dislike SOB on the board. I see nothing has changed. Yet you claim to have turned over a new leaf. What a bunch of BS.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You people? What's your problem man?

I said clearly I'm no pete fan and as a UW hated the pick of him and yet you spew that garbage above. Either you can't read or you are hating just to do so. Show me where Pete was responsible for the sanctions or accept that others do not see it the same way as you. Either way I'm not going to get into a long protracted debate over him. You don't like him and stick to points that support it and that's fine by me. I'm not here to enlighten you. Hate all you want, but allow others to be supportive if it suits them. Frankly I don't care either way about him. As long as the team is winning and moving forward I see no need to bust the chops of any of the management of the team. If he is your focus then who am I to burst your bubble.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You people? What's your problem man?

I said clearly I'm no pete fan and as a UW hated the pick of him and yet you spew that garbage above. Either you can't read or you are hating just to do so. Show me where Pete was responsible for the sanctions or accept that others do not see it the same way as you. Either way I'm not going to get into a long protracted debate over him. You don't like him and stick to points that support it and that's fine by me. I'm not here to enlighten you. Hate all you want, but allow others to be supportive if it suits them. Frankly I don't care either way about him. As long as the team is winning and moving forward I see no need to bust the chops of any of the management of the team. If he is your focus then who am I to burst your bubble.

You people was in reference to Seahawk fans that are so blinded by their love for the team that they sometimes lose sight of whats real, as you did when you said I was bending the truth stating that Carroll got into trouble at USC. He did and thats fact.

Its true that I hate the guy, but i'm going try my best to just pretend he isnt there. I'll concentrate on the team and ignore the fact that he's the Seahawks coach. No problems.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your a hater and no you do not love this team. As far as a so called "Seahawk" fan you were hands down one of most dislike SOB on the board. I see nothing has changed. Yet you claim to have turned over a new leaf. What a bunch of BS.

Harold, try to stay calm my friend. I'm not going to allow my hatred for Pete Carroll to consume me this season as it did last year. There's no problems. I only voiced my opinion of him here on smacktalk, but i'm not going to take it into the regular threads unless he does something really stupid (unfortunately thats almost guaranteed though). I have turned over a new leaf. You'll see. I'm pumped for the season.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that the thread has gone slightly off-topic (if smack talk can be considered a topic to begin with) but here is my 2 cents.

I have not read the entire NCAA report on the USC sanctions but I do recall the discussion that it was a couple of hundred pages long and that Carrolls name was only mentioned once or twice and in no way was he even accused of any wrong doing. The blame lied entirely elsewhere and the best that you can accuse PC of was negligence of the situation and the NCAA didn't even go that far.

Being a Husky fan, I was by no means a PC fan before he came here but the NCAA investigation itself basically accused him of no wrong doing and I will take that over speculation and trolls on the internet spouting nonsense.

tzorn-
Please address the facts brought up here. You are blaming PC for the issues at USC, but an extensive investigation does not point out PC in the least.

No offense meant, but I tend to go with an indepth factual analysis over someone's (obviously biased) opinion.

As far as the "almost death penalty" reference: USC got nowhere near what is to be considered the death penalty. Talk to an SMU fan about the death penalty and ask them if the sanctions against USC were comparable and they will probably hit you for even comparing the two.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tzorn-
Please address the facts brought up here. You are blaming PC for the issues at USC, but an extensive investigation does not point out PC in the least.

No offense meant, but I tend to go with an indepth factual analysis over someone's (obviously biased) opinion.

As far as the "almost death penalty" reference: USC got nowhere near what is to be considered the death penalty. Talk to an SMU fan about the death penalty and ask them if the sanctions against USC were comparable and they will probably hit you for even comparing the two.

From whats been reported, Carroll set Bush up with marketing companies. The university ALMOST recieved the death penalty, but got off easy. Thats all.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Apparently a reasonable Seahawk fan is a "hater." Nice logic there, douchebag. Learn to differentiate "your" from "you're", genius.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From whats been reported, Carroll set Bush up with marketing companies. The university ALMOST recieved the death penalty, but got off easy. Thats all.

Ok. I see what you say regarding the sanctions, but that's like saying "My girlfriend was almost pregnant!" Almost does not count. They received the sanctions that they received and they were actually quite light and nowhere near the death penalty. There is no indication that they were ever going to receive anything near the death penalty, only speculation from the public.

Again, the NCAA investigation basically completely absolved PC from any wrong doing. Please enlighten me as to why I should hold PC responsible for what happened there when the NCAA (who is notoriously strict in these situations) did a comprehensive investigation and found nothing to even accuse him on, let alone indict him.

I get that you do not like PC. Historically and personally speaking, I like Jack Patera (crazy drunk guy calling crazy game plans to help his team overacheive early in their history), Chuck Knox (best coach we ever had), and Mike Holmgren (built a great offense around solid vets) all better than I like PC to this point, but I have to give him credit for building a great young team with a healthy dose of attitude. I am just thankful that we do not have another Tom Flores in place.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently a reasonable Seahawk fan is a "hater." Nice logic there, douchebag. Learn to differentiate "your" from "you're", genius.

Please define "reasonable". It seems to me that Seahawk and 9er fans might have a completely different view on this depending on the subject.

For example: It would seem to me to call Jim Harbaugh an arrogant, hypocritical jerk based on his history, but you probably have a different view on the subject.

Either way, it is not a reason to disintegrate into calling other posters "douchebags". The reason why we came to this site, to get away from this childish name calling and ridiculous trolling.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please define "reasonable". It seems to me that Seahawk and 9er fans might have a completely different view on this depending on the subject.

For example: It would seem to me to call Jim Harbaugh an arrogant, hypocritical jerk based on his history, but you probably have a different view on the subject.

Either way, it is not a reason to disintegrate into calling other posters "douchebags". The reason why we came to this site, to get away from this childish name calling and ridiculous trolling.

It was all in the spirit of the thread, guy. "Smack Talk Threads" are meant for talking smack, not for snuggling and romantic walks in the park. I support the "reasonable" Seahawks fans right to be reasonable. Carroll is the actual douchebag and I speak from experience. He fucked USC over and then ran to Seattle and continued his douchebaggery there.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was all in the spirit of the thread, guy. "Smack Talk Threads" are meant for talking smack, not for snuggling and romantic walks in the park. I support the "reasonable" Seahawks fans right to be reasonable. Carroll is the actual douchebag and I speak from experience. He fucked USC over and then ran to Seattle and continued his douchebaggery there.

All a matter of opinion. Again, look at the FACTS instead of just using opinion.

Who should I listen to? A fan of a rival team who hated our coach before he came here or a several hundred page report from the NCAA investigation that indicted PC of nothing, thus implying that he is not guilty of the accusations that you are making against him.

Now Jim Harbaugh got caught drinking and driving when he ran a stop sign, was so drunk that he left his wallet in a bar the week before that, had an extended affair with a co-ed, which led to his deserting his wife and 3 children, he broke into a media room and hit Jim Kelly in the head (famously breaking his hand in the process!), and, worst of all, played Screech's cousin in Saved By The Bell: The New Class!

If that doesn't trump PC's "douchebaggery" level by about 100x, then I don't know what would!

.......but hey, it's all in the spirit of the thread isn't it??