• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Skins granting TW trade request

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. It's entertainment... sports entertainment specifically. People like them until they don't. Reasons are specific to this venue. Ex: Trent Williams playing/contributing =like him. Not playing = Don't like him. Every person who self examines, asks and answers why they internalize and react as they do to this sport. Smart/ able ones self correct.

2. There's a timeline to consider. The one often touted presumes health issue >>>demand for more money>>>holdout>>>trade demands.

So let me ask, what if that timeline began and ended with a pay me or trade me position, with everything else mixed in?Better, why does anyone care? This leads to ...

Screwing the team!

Doesn't that stance presume facts not in evidence? For example:

1. They finish markedly better than they did had he played.

2. That he would have played the entire season or any part of it because he was healthy from beginning to end.

3. Gruden and Allen being still on board would have been a "good" thing resulting from all of this improvement.

4. The games were all called off and that the show didn't still go on.

5. Having the 2nd pick instead of their usual mid pack selection isn't a good thing.

6. That he still doesn't have value to this organization. Further, I would say that he's done something for them that they refused/ couldn't see for themselves. Still can't.

7. The team/organization had no options in the moment. Didn't they refuse to use any of them and improve the team?

I'll stop here, there are just too many to list.

1- It is their job. It is our entertainment. Their job is to go out and win. He signed a contract and then quit on his team. He screwed them. As for us, it is far more entertaining when we win. He has been our best player and he quit on the team and us. He lied about the reason...screw him.

2- There is no time line to consider. He makes a claim. Then he changes his claim and reveals it is all about money.

Not really...
1- Whether TW would have given us a much better record or not, is not relevant to the fact he simply quit. He should have been there fighting with his team.

2- Not relevant to quitting. Getting hurt and not playing does not equal quitting.

3- The improvement would not have been enough to save either. Also, the outcome of his actions were not determined prior to them. It would be equivalent of saying slavery in America is justified because the outcome is the greatest country in history.

4- Not relevant to TW choices.

5- Still not relevant to his choices. I doubt he would have gotten us any extra wins.

6- Not relevant.

7- Not relevant.

Outcomes don’t excuse individual actions. There can be good outcomes from poor choices.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1- It is their job. It is our entertainment. Their job is to go out and win. He signed a contract and then quit on his team. He screwed them. As for us, it is far more entertaining when we win. He has been our best player and he quit on the team and us. He lied about the reason...screw him.

2- There is no time line to consider. He makes a claim. Then he changes his claim and reveals it is all about money.

Not really...
1- Whether TW would have given us a much better record or not, is not relevant to the fact he simply quit. He should have been there fighting with his team.

2- Not relevant to quitting. Getting hurt and not playing does not equal quitting.

3- The improvement would not have been enough to save either. Also, the outcome of his actions were not determined prior to them. It would be equivalent of saying slavery in America is justified because the outcome is the greatest country in history.

4- Not relevant to TW choices.

5- Still not relevant to his choices. I doubt he would have gotten us any extra wins.

6- Not relevant.

7- Not relevant.

Outcomes don’t excuse individual actions. There can be good outcomes from poor choices.

This conversation just became irrelevant as well. I appreciate your input.