• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Simply put, Augusta messed up.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. I had two cokes and a pink lemonade and each were only a buck fifty as was the pimento cheese sandwich I had. The gear I bought, however, was quite another story. I knew going in though that I was going to spend some money.

Since I've been living here, we've had the PGA twice I went to both and I've been to the TOUR Champ a few times...every time I've spent more money than I spent the 2 times I was at the Masters.

Gear...yep...even that is not really over priced, but qty normally runs the bill up in there.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying the greens are a little more receptive is one thing and yeah it helps. Sorry I'm not buying anything Tiger says because he's tied for the record now and he's popping bones back in while playing these days..

But saying Augusta National messed up and made it easy for these guys is another.

LOL! Frickin' Tiger, huh?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! Frickin' Tiger, huh?

He's so full of shit. If he would have just said, "Man.. I hit a root or it was in a hole and the club caught something... my wrist felt like my funny bone for 2-3 minutes" - I would believe it.

If you look at it in slow-mo the club clearly catches something and it looked like his lie was kinda of in a depression around 8-12" in diameter. Sort of a hole. Could have been a root..?

But popping a bone back into place?? :L

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's so full of shit. If he would have just said, "Man.. I hit a root or it was in a hole and the club caught something... my wrist felt like my funny bone for 2-3 minutes" - I would believe it.

If you look at it in slow-mo the club clearly catches something and it looked like his lie was kinda of in a depression around 8-12" in diameter. Sort of a hole. Could have been a root..?

But popping a bone back into place?? :L

Yeah, I cracked up when I heard him say that. And he said it with a straight face.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since I've been living here, we've had the PGA twice I went to both and I've been to the TOUR Champ a few times...every time I've spent more money than I spent the 2 times I was at the Masters.

Gear...yep...even that is not really over priced, but qty normally runs the bill up in there.
I'd love to go again. I actually enjoyed the Wednesday practice round the most. Maybe because it was my first day there.