• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should We Keep Pat White

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's probably a long shot; and no I'm not jumping on his bandwagon just yet, but should we keep Pat White? And the reason I ask is because let's not forget that during the offseason the Giants were interested in Pat White, if Pat White doesn't make the roster; then the Giants pick him up and will use him on their scout team and he can stimulate RG3 and help them prepare for the read option..that's why we signed him during the offseason why because we knew the Giants were interested in him.

66Victoria96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's probably a long shot; and no I'm not jumping on his bandwagon just yet, but should we keep Pat White? And the reason I ask is because let's not forget that during the offseason the Giants were interested in Pat White, if Pat White doesn't make the roster; then the Giants pick him up and will use him on their scout team and he can stimulate RG3 and help them prepare for the read option..that's why we signed him during the offseason why because we knew the Giants were interested in him.
Stimulate RG3? I think you mean simulate RG3. It's all good.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i cant see the giants giving up a roster spot for a guy to run the scout team

he cant be put on the practice squad

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes we keep White even if RG3 doesn't get hurt it helps having a guy that can run the option in practice against the defense all throughout the season not to wear Griffin down or have that knee get hurt!!!!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes we keep White even if RG3 doesn't get hurt it helps having a guy that can run the option in practice against the defense all throughout the season not to wear Griffin down or have that knee get hurt!!!!

at the cost of chase minniefield ? because you do realize that carrying 3 qbs could cost a guy like him a spot

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Minnifield didn't look that good in the 1st preseason game and tough decisions have to be made here soon

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase Minnifield didn't look that good in the 1st preseason game and tough decisions have to be made here soon

by all accounts he did very well .

and for pat white ? he did well vs costco workers . he has a lot more to prove

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked ok the 2 corners that I thought looked good were Amerson and Crawford the guy we need to get rid of is Wilson that dude is a bum!!!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looked ok the 2 corners that I thought looked good were Amerson and Crawford the guy we need to get rid of is Wilson that dude is a bum!!!!

Dude, it costs us $1.4 million to cut Wilson and leaves us with Hall, Biggers, Amerson, Crawford and Minnifield at corner. Crawford and Biggers are #3 CBs at best, Minnifield is coming off injury. You seriously want to go into the season with Hall and Amerson plus two questionable #3s and Minnifield?? Mind you Im a huge Minnifield fan, but I dont think we can depend on this depth just yet. Wilson isnt an all star, but he is far from a bum.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, it costs us $1.4 million to cut Wilson and leaves us with Hall, Biggers, Amerson, Crawford and Minnifield at corner. Crawford and Biggers are #3 CBs at best, Minnifield is coming off injury. You seriously want to go into the season with Hall and Amerson plus two questionable #3s and Minnifield?? Mind you Im a huge Minnifield fan, but I dont think we can depend on this depth just yet. Wilson isnt an all star, but he is far from a bum.

The dude is a bum he was burnt in every game and missed multiple tackles every game he is a waste of a roster spot!!!!

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dude is a bum he was burnt in every game and missed multiple tackles every game he is a waste of a roster spot!!!!

Hes better than Crawford and Biggers.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I missed this comment. So you want to cut Wilson AND Minnifield so we can keep Pat White??

Dude I think your Mountaineer pride is clouding your judgment a little in this respect. Im all for giving White a shot. But you dont cut a starting CB or a depth CB for a 3rd string QB.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed this comment. So you want to cut Wilson AND Minnifield so we can keep Pat White??

Dude I think your Mountaineer pride is clouding your judgment a little in this respect. Im all for giving White a shot. But you dont cut a starting CB or a depth CB for a 3rd string QB.

where the hell did you get that I wanted to cut Minnifield all i said he didn't look that great I thought Crawford looked better

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where the hell did you get that I wanted to cut Minnifield all i said he didn't look that great I thought Crawford looked better

My bad, I just followed logical thought process.

Skinsdad stated that to keep White would likely cost us a guy like Minnifield.

You stated that in your opinion Minnifield didnt look that good. Which would lead one to think you were implying that cutting Minnifield or Wilson to keep White would be a good idea.

Personally think the only way White makes roster is to clearly outplay Rex to the point where we have no choice to keep him because he shows he is that good.

But seriously right now if RG3 is healthy, we might not even keep more than two QBs, in which case White has no shot.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly. Wilson has BY FAR been the best cover player on the team the last two years. Now that's not saying much, but it's the truth. You don't keep a position you really don't even need to cut a starting player in the secondary.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cant see keeping 4 rbs or 3 tes or 8 o/lineman or 5 cbs to keep white because he pulled a colt brennan lite