• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Should they turn the ProBowl into a game show

icehole3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If they can turn the Pro Bowl into Wheel of Fortune Bowl, I'd watch, thats my favorite show on the Telly.

NFL considers making the Pro Bowl ?more like a game show? | ProFootballTalk

NFL considers making the Pro Bowl “more like a game show”
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 21, 2013, 11:32 AM EDT
gameshow

As the NFL continues to try to make the Pro Bowl worth watching, the league is considering some ideas inspired by TV game shows.

Albert Breer of NFL Network reported that the league is considering elements that would make the game more like a game show, such as
having incentives paid out during the game. Breer said the league would like to “make it so every single minute of the game has some sort of thing that’s going to keep fans interested and engaged.”

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They could post-pone it and make it more interesting, put the rookies against the pros so that the rookies can show teams how good they are before the draft. The all pros can do their best to contain them without getting hurt. The rookies will probably win.

bengaldoug

former pessimistic homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think maybe it's already a gameshow.......

The Duke

Free Born Man of the USA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they should make it into one big show of "Double Dare" (the old Nickelodeon show), but instead of having kids and their parents, have the best athletes in the NFL.

JBUCK66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
nobody likes it but the fans in the stands......it's just bad TV anyway you do it