• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

shockingly ???? not

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wallace hired and the ones that buck points out about getting fresh eyes are matusz , britton and hunter . i still say a lot of the poor pitching by some is the guy putting the fingers down ! School of Roch: Wallace hired as Orioles pitching coach (with Showalter quotes) .

with ohlman and caleb both need to be added to the 40 man or can be lost in rule v draft . both can hit and are better obp guys than matt . so i think we will look for a long term deal for davis and screw such talks with matt . go o's

calfan810

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wallace hired and the ones that buck points out about getting fresh eyes are matusz , britton and hunter . i still say a lot of the poor pitching by some is the guy putting the fingers down ! School of Roch: Wallace hired as Orioles pitching coach (with Showalter quotes) .

with ohlman and caleb both need to be added to the 40 man or can be lost in rule v draft . both can hit and are better obp guys than matt . so i think we will look for a long term deal for davis and screw such talks with matt . go o's

100% agree with this...in fact I believe i was the first to bring it to this boards attention that weiters dos not call a good game and that is overlooked because he has a cannon and throws people out