• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman Fined

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need to replay a loss I watched it happen, actually despite losing I was encouraged with how well the team played, the past two seasons they've looked like crap in Seattle hoping they've turned the corner and have more close games or wins in Seattle. If I want to watch a great moment for my franchise I would replay their last Super Bowl win, you can just replay last weekends game until the Super Bowl then maybe you'll be able to replay that.

I didn't know you still had VHS tapes of the Niners last Super Bowl victory! Awesome!!! Do you have a VCR or do you need to go to one of those little shops that sells old vintage merchandise?

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are other views than the one shown up here and it is pretty clear he hits him in the head with his forearm. He should be heavily fined for it.

Your opening up a can of worms Wizard! Niner fans don't want to hear what a scumbag move that was to Lane, yet want to keep telling us Sherman is an asshole.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Doublejive

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Richard Sherman joins Peyton Manning and Tom Brady on list of NFL's top-selling jerseys | FOX Sports on MSN

Sherman's jersey went from the 13th best selling jersey in the league to the 10th best selling jersey in the league just this month. Wilson has the 2nd best selling jersey in the league and Lynch has the 6th best selling jersey. Obviously all the talking Sherman does hasn't stopped people from buying his jersey.

Ha haa that's what i have been saying since last year the dude is marketing himself and he should he earned it,was watching sportscenter tonight and they said his agent has 5 million in deals in the works,,,Take that haters lol.

post-36072-Richard-Sherman-Gifs-and-Memes-FWTY.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure the 49ers player is going to get suspended or fined from that play, I'm not saying he shouldn't but I just don't know if they have enough on the play he was standing behind people so it's tough to see his movement. It difficult to tell if he jumped in the way or just rolled his shoulder over either way he was in an area of the field that he was allowed to be in.

Are you blind? Or just that much of a homer to see that the guy sees Lane coming, sets his feet and delivers a blow. The video monkey posted shows it clearly, the guy moves toward Lane right before impact. He deserves a very large fine and should never be allowed onto the sidelines again.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know you still had VHS tapes of the Niners last Super Bowl victory! Awesome!!! Do you have a VCR or do you need to go to one of those little shops that sells old vintage merchandise?

No they have it on DVD now, not sure when they'll get the Seahawks Super Bowl victory on DVD or Blue Ray maybe after next week if you're lucky.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they have it on DVD now, not sure when they'll get the Seahawks Super Bowl victory on DVD or Blue Ray maybe after next week if you're lucky.

I am glad you bought the DVD's to remind you of past success, i'm sure you were to young to remember those SB victories. Seahawks past may not be the greatest but at this current moment they are playing for a chance to be called world champs, something the Niners can't say this year.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you bought the DVD's to remind you of past success, i'm sure you were to young to remember those SB victories. Seahawks past may not be the greatest but at this current moment they are playing for a chance to be called world champs, something the Niners can't say this year.

I don't own it on DVD I said if I wanted to I would watch it, but I don't have to because I recall the victory. They can't this year but they had a shot last year and a good one this year and the year before so I can't complain to much.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't own it on DVD I said if I wanted to I would watch it, but I don't have to because I recall the victory. They can't this year but they had a shot last year and a good one this year and the year before so I can't complain to much.

Just like the Seahawks, many more years ahead too!

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i find that funny, a game that was record in 480P is on DVD now. Bet that looks just like shit.

:lol:

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't look like shit when they were winning it.