• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sherman and Thomas

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two tough MF'ers. Love these guys.

:suds::suds:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man... when I saw Sherman go back out there with a limp arm, I thought for sure the Packers would notice and try to take advantage of it. I don't know if they thought he was faking it or if they were just scared to try him again, but the fact that he even went back out there with one useful arm was amazing on its own without what happened (or didn't happen) from that point on.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two tough MF'ers. Love these guys.

:suds::suds:

Eddie Lacy has 30 pounds on Earl Thomas. Earl has a dislocated shoulder. Thomas knocks Lacy out of the game with a ferocious hit alongg the sideline. It doesn't get any better than this. This right now is the golden era of Seahawk football in our lifetime. It will never be better than it is right now. We are three years into this era and hopefully, the way they keep signing core players, they can sustain this run for another 3-4 years.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned about Thomas' dislocated shoulder because Blount is another pretty large man.

Hopefully Sherman will be able to fully straighten his arm without pain by the end of this week.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm concerned about Thomas' dislocated shoulder because Blount is another pretty large man.

Hopefully Sherman will be able to fully straighten his arm without pain by the end of this week.

Thomas quoted has he'll be ready to go for the Super Bowl and I think Sherman told John Clayton his MRI came back as a sprained elbow.

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw that. Still need to keep things in perspective though and each injury still carries significant pain.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I saw that. Still need to keep things in perspective though and each injury still carries significant pain.

Very true indeed. If ET's pain level is still kind of high in two weeks, he's getting shot up. Sherman too, these guys aren't going to miss this game.

TripleDub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman "expected to play" according to ESPNU ticker. Sprained elbow

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll probably never know for sure but I'm convinced that Wilson was concussed after that cheap shot from that douche bag Goldilocks. He obviously wasn't himself when he threw the third INT right to the guy on that short endzone route. Kearse was absolutely blanketed, Wilson was looking right at him, and threw it anyway. Surprised they didn't give him the full concussion run-down. Actually not too surprised but it should have happened.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll probably never know for sure but I'm convinced that Wilson was concussed after that cheap shot from that douche bag Goldilocks. He obviously wasn't himself when he threw the third INT right to the guy on that short endzone route. Kearse was absolutely blanketed, Wilson was looking right at him, and threw it anyway. Surprised they didn't give him the full concussion run-down. Actually not too surprised but it should have happened.

To be honest, I was paying more attention to his legs on that hit and was more afraid that he was gonna have a messed up knee after that hit than a concussion. Even when they showed replays of the hit, I still wasn't looking at his head. It wasn't until today when I looked at a replay and paid attention to his head and neck that I saw him take the equivalent of a massive right hook courtesy of Matthews' shoulder. It's certainly possible that he sustained a concussion from it and couldn't shake off the effects until the 4th quarter, but it wasn't like he was lighting up the Packers before the hit, took the hit and then started to play like crap until the 4th quarter. He looked bad before that too.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a glancing blow on RW. Watching the replay he got hit more in the face mask area than directly to the temple. I watched the footage of him getting up and walking back and did not see the blinking of the eyes or winces that we see from guys who get the concussion test. I am sure that is why they only looked at him for 2 seconds. He definitely got hit, but I don't think he got concussed. Remember, even guys who go back to the locker room for the test and pass, come back into the game and many of them have looked worse than RW did.

Once they get the impact sensors in the helmets, then they will have a hard number to go by and there will be no doubt about star players being passed over for the test.