• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shaq: Dwight couldn't handle LA

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm giving you a thumbs down due to lack of a funny comeback.

You don't seem to understand. It wasn't a comeback; I was stating a fact. You're a broken record and your response to what I said made zero sense. You're just so stuck on this bitter anti-Lakers bullshit that you're making a total horses's ass of yourself. That is what you wanted to do, right?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem to understand. It wasn't a comeback; I was stating a fact. You're a broken record and your response to what I said made zero sense. You're just so stuck on this bitter anti-Lakers bullshit that you're making a total horses's ass of yourself. That is what you wanted to do, right?
Seeing as how you are wrong so frequently I wouldnt go around stating things as fact. For instance I am not anti-Lakers. How many times do you have to be wrong for you to get the clue that you dont know shit?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who exactly is it a "disgrace" to? The fans? Management? Buss family? I guaran-fuckin-tee you that they're already feeling a measure of relief that he left and they didn't do the s&t. If you had listened to LA710am this morning you'd know how wrong you are. Virtually everyone in LA is delighted and relieved that Dwight is out of this town. He's Houston's problem now.

Man, PLEASE with that BS

LA BEGGED DWIGHT to stay......BEGGED him like a bunch of little bitches.

Talent is not supposed to turn down LA for Houston......that's simply not supposed to happen. If he had stayed in LA that's all we'd have heard about from you guys.......there would be no one upset he resigned

GTFOH with that BS.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, PLEASE with that BS

LA BEGGED DWIGHT to stay......BEGGED him like a bunch of little bitches.

Talent is not supposed to turn down LA for Houston......that's simply not supposed to happen. If he had stayed in LA that's all we'd have heard about from you guys.......there would be no one upset he resigned

GTFOH with that BS.

Why do you think I was prepared to hand my Lakers fancard in, starbigd? Who has been a louder critic of how the Lakers handled this than me? So just take a deep breath and count to 10. You're going to be alright, fella.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as how you are wrong so frequently I wouldnt go around stating things as fact. For instance I am not anti-Lakers. How many times do you have to be wrong for you to get the clue that you dont know shit?

You've succeeded in derailing yet another thread and I have some time to kill today so I'll bite. What exactly is it I "don't know shit" about, montsho?

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Virtually everyone in LA is delighted and relieved that Dwight is out of this town. He's Houston's problem now.

Thats got to be about the dumbest sour grapes comment I have heard in a long time. Anyone saying that is kidding themselves. Howard makes the Lakers relevant immediately not 2-3 years from now.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've succeeded in derailing yet another thread and I have some time to kill today so I'll bite. What exactly is it I "don't know shit" about, montsho?
I derailed a thread about Howard and the Lakers by talking about Howard and the Lakers? Dont make up BS. If you dont agree just say so. I can handle people not agreeing with me.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I derailed a thread about Howard and the Lakers by talking about Howard and the Lakers? Dont make up BS. If you dont agree just say so. I can handle people not agreeing with me.

Not going to answer the question. Meh.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats got to be about the dumbest sour grapes comment I have heard in a long time. Anyone saying that is kidding themselves. Howard makes the Lakers relevant immediately not 2-3 years from now.

as a HEADCASE...?

I tried to stay out of this, but how does THAT help...?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do you think I was prepared to hand my Lakers fancard in, starbigd? Who has been a louder critic of how the Lakers handled this than me? So just take a deep breath and count to 10. You're going to be alright, fella.

Dude, you do not speak for Laker NATION.

Lakers fans by and large are acting like a bunch of spurned women........Dwight was all good UNTIL he left, now he's all kinds of scared, can't handle the pressure, doesn't have any post moves, etc......

Dwight hasn't changed one iota. But none of that mattered as long as he was under contract. NOW it's a problem because you guys need to feel better that he turned YOU down.

Dwight left the Lakers, the Lakers didn't leave Dwight

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a HEADCASE...?

I tried to stay out of this, but how does THAT help...?
If he is a headcase then no. If he is happy and content then yes. Why would he be a headcase if LA was the spot he wanted to be in?

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lakers fans by and large are acting like a bunch of spurned women........Dwight was all good UNTIL he left, now he's all kinds of scared, can't handle the pressure, doesn't have any post moves, etc......

Dwight hasn't changed one iota. But none of that mattered as long as he was under contract. NOW it's a problem because you guys need to feel better that he turned YOU down.

The idea was that he would gain all those intangibles playing for an organization such as the Lakers, the majority of people agreed that he wasn't a leader. I hear Houston fans saying he can learn from The Dream but hasn't he already worked with him? Didn't we say the same thing when he was going to work with Kareem? All I see is the same old running right handed hook.

Last edited by a moderator:

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

To be fair its only the Laker fans that are of the sour grapes variety.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The idea was that he would gain all those intangibles playing for an organization such as the Lakers, the majority of people agreed that he wasn't a leader. I hear Houston fans saying he can learn from The Dream but hasn't he already worked with him? Didn't we say the same thing when he was going to work with Kareem?

I understand SOME of you never really liked Dwight. And you are proving my point.

EVERYONE ON THE PLANET knew Dwight's shortcomings......but that didn't stop you from trading for him, nor did it stop you from begging him to stay.

Y'all acting like teenagers at the mall.....asking a girl for her number, and when she turn you down, you curse her out.......she was fine just a minute ago!

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you at Hammer? Which scary question did you present to me?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand SOME of you never really liked Dwight. And you are proving my point.

and a bunch of Magic fans

My take is good luck in Houston.

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Montsho: when you run into Zags in the East Bay tell him/her that he should sign up on this board. I miss his thorough insights.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he is a headcase then no. If he is happy and content then yes. Why would he be a headcase if LA was the spot he wanted to be in?

you have seen the example of that man's revolving door mind, haven't you? that'd be the point, he goes from happy to Unhappy at the drop of a dime...