• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Shanahan tried to trade RG3

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To what end? To prove that he and RG me were the same type? Please do. Other than their fondness for the mic, they was nothing else similar. Joe T was willing to do anything to get on the field and help his team. RG? Not so much.
Try oversized egos and entitlement! Joe said that about himself, Robert didn't have to.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t disagree on that one similarity. That’s about it.
Those two huge things were my original points when I entered this conversation. They destroyed the career of one player, because it was allowed and the other flourished because it wasn't.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, I've done that, but you continue to take cheap shots and until now I've ignored you. Now that I've once again disproved your nonsense, you want to go back to doing what? [rhetorical] Me ignoring you and you continue to take cheap, untruthful out of context shots? I've ignored you for the last few years, others have noticed, but not you because you continue to attempt to antagonize me. It's a one-way thing and now you want to pretend that we both did this? What's wrong with you?

Understand something...

I don't dislike anyone here, including you, that, apparently is your thing, but way back when you threatened my family (wanting to meet to fight) you picked the wrong one to try that with. The ONLY reason why I'm ignoring you is because of your penchant for wanting to antagonize, offer to fight, and against me... die. We're men, where do you think such actions and invitations end up? I take such actions very seriously and I disassociate with anyone that I might have to take out because he feels safe enough behind a keyboard to do what you've done with me and others on this board. Again, I don't dislike you, I'm saving your life.
Thanks for saving my life I didn't know it was in danger. :noidea:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It didn't help, he was cocky, black and successful for a short period of time.
He was this overconfident black guy that didn't realize he wasn't actually good.
Folks did not like that.
I'll never forget the clown on ESPN that referred to him as a cornball brother.
Guys, please don't overreact to me bringing race into it. I'm fully in agreement that he wasn't the guy, nor worth where he was picked. But that kid, and he was just kid...went thru it here, good and bad.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was this overconfident black guy that didn't realize he wasn't actually good.
Folks did not like that.
Guys, please don't overreact to me bringing race into it. I'm fully in agreement that he wasn't the guy, nor worth where he was picked. But that kid, and he was just kid...went thru it here, good and bad.
It never should have been about race If you like sports where the players are predominantly black it makes no sense to be a redneck Not saying it doesn't happen but it shouldn't. Who was the clown on ESPN that said that? Is he still working? I would hope not.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those two huge things were my original points when I entered this conversation. They destroyed the career of one player, because it was allowed and the other flourished because it wasn't.
Looking back at it. There were more than a couple factors that played significantly in how Griffin's career turned out. The puzzle factory of an organization that drafted him. his own arrogance, injuries, unwilling to protect himself, n coming back from injury too soon. Lack of pocket presence.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking back at it. There were more than a couple factors that played significantly in how Griffin's career turned out. The puzzle factory of an organization that drafted him. his own arrogance, injuries, unwilling to protect himself, n coming back from injury too soon. Lack of pocket presence.
I don't disagree, but anyone who says that both weren't egotistical and entitled has a serious hole in memory.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks did not like that.
Rob Parker said that.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It never should have been about race If you like sports where the players are predominantly black it makes no sense to be a redneck Not saying it doesn't happen but it shouldn't. Who was the clown on ESPN that said that? Is he still working? I would hope not.

Rob Barker, a black guy had the nerve to say is RG3 a brother or a cornball brother, because he didn't necessarily embrace wanting to be defined as just a black quarterback. This punk went on to say Robert has a white wife and i heard he's republican. The panel did reprimand immediately and he was later fired, but Robert went thru some BS as a 20 something year old kid. Yes he was a jerk but most young successful colleges are. Thats all ill say on that. Kinda slightly getting off topic

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob Barker, a black guy had the nerve to say is RG3 a brother or a cornball brother, because he didn't necessarily embrace wanting to be defined as just a black quarterback. This punk went on to say Robert has a white wife and i heard he's republican. The panel did reprimand immediately and he was later fired, but Robert went thru some BS as a 20 something year old kid. Yes he was a jerk but most young successful colleges are. Thats all ill say on that. Kinda slightly getting off topic
I am glad he was let go. That was a bullshit thing to say.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree, but anyone who says that both weren't egotistical and entitled has a serious hole in memory.
I agree. Joey T also didn't have to deal with any thing close to the scrutiny that Griffin did or the instant availability to broadcast something around the world in seconds thanks to smart phones n them internets.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for saving my life I didn't know it was in danger. :noidea:
Last post. You're not in danger unless you recklessly put yourself in it. Some day someone will take you up on your threats, take that for what it's worth!

Back to protocol!