• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seth Curry?

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listening to KNBR today, they are talking about Seth getting a camp invite

From all accounts he's a good shooter, but has his faults, otherwise why wasn't he drafted right?

You can never have enough shooters off the bench, especially since he'll be cheap.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

From all accounts he's a good shooter, but has his faults, otherwise why wasn't he drafted right?

You can never have enough shooters off the bench, especially since he'll be cheap.

He was Hurt I heard. And couldn't work out

ChuckDurn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Likely that he goes to Charlotte - it's close to home, where he played college, and they desperately need outside shooting. He'll have a much better chance there.....

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Likely that he goes to Charlotte - it's close to home, where he played college, and they desperately need outside shooting. He'll have a much better chance there.....

Can't deny the appeal of home, but The Bobcats/Hornets haven't been good since the Bogues, Grandmama, Alonzo days.

Here with the Dubs, atleast he knows he will be in a organization with a winning attitude and he has family here aswell (Steph).

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MT2 says the Warriors are expected to sign Seth Curry to a non-guaranteed contract. Most likely they'll bring him in as a roster invitee and let him go at it for the last spot on the roster. I know people were bummed about not getting Ian Clark, but if Curry2 can still knock it down, there could always be use for him.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MT2 says the Warriors are expected to sign Seth Curry to a non-guaranteed contract. Most likely they'll bring him in as a roster invitee and let him go at it for the last spot on the roster. I know people were bummed about not getting Ian Clark, but if Curry2 can still knock it down, there could always be use for him.

I'm kinda excited to see what he can bring. He shoots 44 percent from 3 last year so that should be a weapon

NBKLee

Head Idiot In Charge
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2 Curry's are better than one right?

Now for the toughest question to answer, which Curry is the Better shooter in the family?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe they signed him. I'm intrigued.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Seth drops 54 in MSG, then it may be a discussion. Until then, it's pretty clear. Dell is the best, obviously.

Their dad certainly claims that distinction for himself.

Reefer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once Clark showed his abilities in summer league, I hoped the FO would look to find another shooter for that 15th roster spot. I think right now we have 13 guys signed and another big man is needed, so hopefully Seth shows he has the skills to become a backup PG and plays in Santa Cruz this season. Then next year hopefully he can replace Douglas. If you have Iguodala on the court Seth doesn't have to be the main playmaker, but just spread the floor and knock down shots. Could end up working out, but either way I like it.

bigjoerico

72 is my year!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I really like having both Curry's. Seth is never going to be Steph, but he is a really good shooter and if he can learn a lot more of the NBA game from his brother he could be a quality off the bench hybrid point.