• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Seriously, enough already!

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, for the last two weeks its been wall to wall off the field family issues being reported by "media" outlets. Im done, can I get actual news, and not some stupid non story about how ray rice punched the same woman that punched him twice before they got into the elevator, or the fact Adrian Peterson's "baby momma" cares more about getting more money, than having a father in her childs life. This is NOT NEWS! what about football? What about league injuries, who is banged up, who is playing well, what are players game reactions etc. S8nce when did espn become cnn or foxnews? I WAITED ALL DAMN OFFSEASON FIR FOOTBALL, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!!!!

[End rant]

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Last edited by a moderator:

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I want to hear about family issues, I'll just talk to my mom.
Seriously. This football season, not jerry springer. Its like they are treating us like we are all drama starved soccer moms. Guess what... I.DONT.CARE!!! I really dont. Not about any of these family problems.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately this is a big story--the NFL under siege. I get that. I can separate that story from my enjoyment of football, but then again, the Eagles are not involved so that's easy for some of us to do.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, Speedy! I'm, too, am tired of domestic violence tempering my enjoyment of a game! Who cares that a woman got knocked out cold or that a 4-year-old has welts on his ass, legs, stomach, back and scrotum because he pushed his brother over a video game. Fuck 'em, I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

[/sarcasm]

NDIrishGuy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, Speedy! I'm, too, am tired of domestic violence tempering my enjoyment of a game! Who cares that a woman got knocked out cold or that a 4-year-old has welts on his ass, legs, stomach, back and scrotum because he pushed his brother over a video game. Fuck 'em, I'M READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!

[/sarcasm]

:agree:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I am agree with you Erk.

Look, I am tired of hearing about it as much as the next person but the bottom line is that it is a problem with professional sports and it really needs to be addressed. This is why it is in the new so much these days. This is not something new. The difference is that the NFL can no longer sweep it under the rug with the boys will be boys mantra.

Ray Rice is a piece of shit. I don't give a damn if his woman was hitting him. He is a running back in the NFL and a power back to boot. Did 23 reps of 225lbs at the combine (yes I know it was in 2008) so you mean to tell me that he could not hold a woman down or just get away? A man that hits a woman is a coward.

We all know the stories about switches. Hell many of us have had to go cut down our own switch before. However.....a 4 year old being beaten with a switch while naked is abuse. Adrian Peterson can spin it however he want. It was over the top. He was raised like that but so was I and I would not even dream of doing the things to my kids that were done to me and call it discipline.

I want to watch football too but these cowards that think they are above the law need to know the world is now watching. They are not getting away with it any more. Put your hands on your woman....get kicked out of the NFL. I can't think of a better way for a coward to go.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

[/sarcasm]
I dont care. Its none of my business. Just like the fact men are abused by women in domestic violence disputes at a higher rate, and men are falsely accused at a higher rate and generally women do almost anything to get attention... I DONT CARE. Maybe I would care if most of this outrage was based on real threats, but statistically they arent. And maybe I would care if the boy was actually abused, but he got an ass whoopin. So it boils down to...

1. A family matter between two mutually abusive idiots

2. A father spanking his kid for hitting another child with a switch small enough that none of the welts were bigger than a centimeter.

So in conclusion, everyone mind their damn business and enjoy football becuase its only a matter of time before uncle same is peeking through your windows moderating your family life.

I just want football to be football, and that other nonsense to stay wherever it belongs... away from football.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am agree with you Erk.

Look, I am tired of hearing about it as much as the next person but the bottom line is that it is a problem with professional sports and it really needs to be addressed. This is why it is in the new so much these days. This is not something new. The difference is that the NFL can no longer sweep it under the rug with the boys will be boys mantra.

Ray Rice is a piece of shit. I don't give a damn if his woman was hitting him. He is a running back in the NFL and a power back to boot. Did 23 reps of 225lbs at the combine (yes I know it was in 2008) so you mean to tell me that he could not hold a woman down or just get away? A man that hits a woman is a coward.

We all know the stories about switches. Hell many of us have had to go cut down our own switch before. However.....a 4 year old being beaten with a switch while naked is abuse. Adrian Peterson can spin it however he want. It was over the top. He was raised like that but so was I and I would not even dream of doing the things to my kids that were done to me and call it discipline.

I want to watch football too but these cowards that think they are above the law need to know the world is now watching. They are not getting away with it any more. Put your hands on your woman....get kicked out of the NFL. I can't think of a better way for a coward to go.
Stop it! Its a non story. This is 2014, equal rights for all. If a woman hits a man, he has every right to defend himself, in rice's case they both hit each other, as far as im concerned that FAMILY matter is one in which they both got what they asked for. She knew he was a running back we she punched him in the face twice, and spit on him, stop treating women like retarded children. They have reasoning and evaluation skills just like men do, im a fairly big guy, 6'1 245 lbs, and ive had women do that same crap... now ive never ko punched one, but as far as im concerned the minute you assault someone, thats the minute you lose all ability to decide how you are treated. And dont get me wrong, I am biased... and I understand this, but either way that isnt a football conversation. You didn't see lifetime running clips of solange knowles (who isnt in jail and was never charged) 24/7 did you?

Moral of the story, stay the hell away from black chicks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it! Its a non story. This is 2014, equal rights for all. If a woman hits a man, he has every right to defend himself, in rice's case they both hit each other, as far as im concerned that FAMILY matter is one in which they both got what they asked for. She knew he was a running back we she punched him in the face twice, and spit on him, stop treating women like retarded children. They have reasoning and evaluation skills just like men do, im a fairly big guy, 6'1 245 lbs, and ive had women do that same crap... now ive never ko punched one, but as far as im concerned the minute you assault someone, thats the minute you lose all ability to decide how you are treated. And dont get me wrong, I am biased... and I understand this, but either way that isnt a football conversation. You didn't see lifetime running clips of solange knowles (who isnt in jail and was never charged) 24/7 did you?

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You do know that both of them were charged with assault? If the victim is cooperative they prosecutor has a hard time getting a conviction so they dropped the charges against her. Ray's assault was a much high degree and his wife wasn't cooperative either. He received the same sentence as all first time offenders in the state.

Hope Solo has her second domestic violence charge against her now so this is a crime that is gender neutral.

I am not even sure how to reply you your last sentence.

SoShady

QB Factory
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think someone needs to go back on his meds.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some NFL fans believe that NFL players should be allowed to do whatever they want to do, including committing crimes, with impunity.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, some men need to grow some balls, or get them from their chicks purse and realize b.s. when they see it. I dont care, because the system and society is a hypocritical hyperbole-mill. There IS a rash of domestic violence in america, it just isn't trending toward women. Its trending toward men being the victims, specifically black men becuase black women know police will always take the side opposing us. Ive seen it a million times, and its happening again to ray rice.

Is elon woods in jail? Y'know the crazy ex wife of tiger who knocked him out with a golf club and beat him and busted up his car?... no? Never charged?

Was solange knowles arrested? Charged? Fired? Fined? Rebuked? Nah, not at all.

Seriously, dealing with women as a black guy in america is a livewire. Specifically black ones becuase they are hyperaggressive and suffer from what I call "retarded child wanna be sysdrome". A condition where a woman can commit acts of aggression and violence toward men, but somehow has no expectation of negative consequences.

This crap is a non story, ive never hit a woman in my life becuase I let every chick I date know.

"Look, im a nice guy. I will never hit you or touch you will malicious intent, but if you hit me, slap me, scratch me or pull a weapon on me, you then become a grown man in my eyes and will be treated as such".

If men dont start holding women to the same standard beatings, and stabbings (that are on the rise) of men by women are gonna be the least of our worries.

Thats why, I dont want this stupid story on my timeline 24/7 becuase it doesnt make sense statistically.

CDC Study: More Men than Women Victims of Partner Abuse » SAVE: Stop Abusive and Violent Environments

07 » Women more likely to be perpetrators of abuse as well as victims » University of Florida

More than 40% of domestic violence victims are male, report reveals | Society | The Observer

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are what you were complaining about originally.

Eagles 6.5 point favorites btw.