• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Serena shows the world her true colors

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you sure those males who are no tennis fans don't go watch **** and jerk themselves off? If you watch tennis just for the women and notfor any passion for tennis you are lost.

if i want to see top level tennis, i'll watch the men.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it allows a player to stretch and cover more ground.

But can't you also hit these same backhands with two hands?

You could but shorter backswing ( two hands cannot stretch back far or Cover more wingspan ) and generate momentum that a single hander can. Still I think there was this male player ( Jan Michael Gambill) that hit everything with two hands.

don't know, but if you've already been called for a couple code violations, better cool it.

Actually it is just balance that you lose with a 2 hander. Thats why I dont hit a 2H unless I can plant both feet. 1H is easier on the run because you can use the non racket hand to balance

My 2 hander looks almost like Henins 1 hander. Very straight bottom arm and bent top arm. Only difference is instead of my hand on the throat it is on the handle. Similar to Agassi but more extreme.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually it is just balance that you lose with a 2 hander. Thats why I dont hit a 2H unless I can plant both feet. 1H is easier on the run because you can use the non racket hand to balance

My 2 hander looks almost like Henins 1 hander. Very straight bottom arm and bent top arm. Only difference is instead of my hand on the throat it is on the handle. Similar to Agassi but more extreme.

there are always exceptions. connors had a very underrated all court game, yet hit his backhand exclusively with 2 hands.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heheheheheeee. Therefore when you and your kind watch the women's game it is only to jerk off. Got it. :pound::pound::pound:
454762.png

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not when you are pointing out the absurdity of other people's positions. A racist is a racist regardless of how you cook it. It does not say anything about you like "there are fine people on both sides." No, a racist is a racist and it reflects nothing on you who asserts that.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this one on YouTube! This woman nailed it and there are some priceless comments as well!!

Someone uploaded the full match and 23:30 minutes into it the audio was taken out for the rest of the match to sensor out her tantrum!! It’s pathetic to what weird level her followers are brainwashed into thinking she was on the right and leading them into some kind of deliverance!!

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Found this one on YouTube! This woman nailed it and there are some priceless comments as well!!

Someone uploaded the full match and 23:30 minutes into it the audio was taken out for the rest of the match to sensor out her tantrum!! It’s pathetic to what weird level her followers are brainwashed into thinking she was on the right and leading them into some kind of deliverance!!

Aaah, you scour the white nationalist sites that spew anti-feminist, anti PC nonsense to bring this doozy? IS that crap she is spewing any different from what has been posted here? Give it up. Did you actually watch the match? I doubt, otherwise you will not make such asinine comments as someone taking her "tantrum" out of it.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaah, you scour the white nationalist sites that spew anti-feminist, anti PC nonsense to bring this doozy? IS that crap she is spewing any different from what has been posted here? Give it up. Did you actually watch the match? I doubt, otherwise you will not make such asinine comments as someone taking her "tantrum" out of it.
Yes I did watch the match replay today. She was fighting back and actually led in the second set but couldn’t hold on to it. That is one of the reasons she couldn’t control her gigantic ego. But it’s obvious to me that you didn’t watch the video link I posted. The video uploader accurately describes the plague that has infested itself in this country and even into sports.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did watch the match replay today. She was fighting back and actually led in the second set but couldn’t hold on to it. That is one of the reasons she couldn’t control her gigantic ego. But it’s obvious to me that you didn’t watch the video link I posted. The video uploader accurately describes the plague that has infested itself in this country and even into sports.

What plague? Oh, you mean conspiracy theorists and white nationalists emboldened as a result of our "dear leader?" Got it. Yep, like Florence is “One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water.” I know , I know and water is wet. An avowed white nationalist, anti feminist, anti-PC clown taking on Serena with feigned outrage. What's new? And water is wet.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that she got on the defensive about the umpire “questioning HER integrity” by administering the RELEVANT penalties as per rulebook REGARDLESS of who is playing, Djokovic, Federer or Serena, and went on to plainly attack the character of the umpire by calling him a lier and a thief just shows how insecure of a person she is.

She exacerbated her own image further by adding she is a mother and has a daughter both of which are utterly IRRELEVANT in the match.

None of these show that she is mentally a strong person, because of lack of restraint on her part. True mental strength comes from controlling violent aggressive verbal outbursts and conquering anger and letting actions speak for themselves.
Her sister is the polar opposite of this and had the same upbringing. One is a brat and the other a true sportsman in the same family.

The fact that she is given the VIP and “handle with care” treatment by the media and sports commentators just shows how fake the society has become in the US where everything is politically correct and money driven.

This controversy perfectly mirrors Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale “The Emperor’s New Clothes” where we need an innocent child in the audience to cry out foul at the tantrum thrown by Serena because obviously the rest of the audience’s minds have been polluted with the pretentiousness that her actions are to be lauded and admired instead of admonished.

Last edited:

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that she got on the defensive about the umpire “questioning HER integrity” by administering the RELEVANT penalties as per rulebook REGARDLESS of who is playing, Djokovic, Federer or Serena, and went on to plainly attack the character of the umpire by calling him a lier and a thief just shows how insecure of a person she is.

She exacerbated her own image further by adding she is a mother and has a daughter both of which are utterly IRRELEVANT in the match.

None of these show that she is mentally a strong person, because of lack of restraint on her part. True mental strength comes from controlling violent aggressive verbal outbursts and conquering anger and letting actions speak for themselves.
Her sister is the polar opposite of this and had the same upbringing. One is a brat and the other a true sportsman in the same family.

The fact that she is given the VIP and “handle with care” treatment by the media and sports commentators just shows how fake the society has become in the US where everything is politically correct and money driven.

This controversy perfectly mirrors Hans Christian Andersen’s fairy tale “The Emperor’s New Clothes” where we need an innocent child in the audience to cry out foul at the tantrum thrown by Serena because obviously the rest of the audience’s minds have been polluted with the pretentiousness that her actions are to be lauded and admired instead of admonished.

Amazing. This is Roger Federer, the greatest tennis player of all time who showed that he is human and there is emotion in the sport regardless of one's status: "I don't give a shit what he said..." to the umpire. And again "Don't fucking tell me what..." And he destroyed his own racket in anger! There was no opprobrium to him. Just watch.

However, Serena is being taken to the coals all because she is a powerful black woman. Yes, they all challenge referees including the best of them, Roger et al. Yet she is being singled out as the worst. Did any "innocent child call out Roger's 's "tantrum?" Hypocrites! Did the so-called pliant media and commentators take Roger to the coals enough for the racist and white nationalist to claim "how fake the society has become in the US where everything is politically correct and money driven?" So now, real tennis fans who go to the stadium and who pay for tennis decided to boo the umpire who injected himself into the game have their minds polluted? You are indeed insane.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing. This is Roger Federer, the greatest tennis player of all time who showed that he is human and there is emotion in the sport regardless of one's status: "I don't give a shit what he said..." to the umpire. And again "Don't fucking tell me what..." And he destroyed his own racket in anger! There was no opprobrium to him. Just watch.

However, Serena is being taken to the coals all because she is a powerful black woman. Yes, they all challenge referees including the best of them, Roger et al. Yet she is being singled out as the worst. Did any "innocent child call out Roger's 's "tantrum?" Hypocrites! Did the so-called pliant media and commentators take Roger to the coals enough for the racist and white nationalist to claim "how fake the society has become in the US where everything is politically correct and money driven?" So now, real tennis fans who go to the stadium and who pay for tennis decided to boo the umpire who injected himself into the game have their minds polluted? You are indeed insane.
I am sure Fed got the code violation for the offense. In fact according to stats men have far more code violations awarded to them than women. Your argument is weak and you don’t want to agree with me because you are a brainwashed Serena fan. Not even sure you are a tennis fan at this point. It seems you are a Serena bandwagon rider and will see that the wagon stays intact at any cost.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure Fed got the code violation for the offense. In fact according to stats men have far more code violations awarded to them than women. Your argument is weak and you don’t want to agree with me because you are a brainwashed Serena fan. Not even sure you are a tennis fan at this point. It seems you are a Serena bandwagon rider and will see that the wagon stays intact at any cost.

Complete bullshit. Federer didn't get any violation for telling the umpire he doesn't give a shit and "Don't fucking tell me what.." to the umpire. I challenge you to show where the umpire issued a code violation to any of the umpire abuse. The commentators would have stated over there if there was a penalty or code violation. Don't be silly.
In any case was there any opprobrium metered out to Federer? Did you hear the media or the racist and white nationalist populating message board with their displeasure. Get the fuck out of here.

desert heat

prominent member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,531.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Complete bullshit. Federer didn't get any violation for telling the umpire he doesn't give a shit and "Don't fucking tell me what.." to the umpire. I challenge you to show where the umpire issued a code violation to any of the umpire abuse. The commentators would have stated over there if there was a penalty or code violation. Don't be silly.
In any case was there any opprobrium metered out to Federer? Did you hear the media or the racist and white nationalist populating message board with their displeasure. Get the fuck out of here.

slight difference, federer argued for about a minute, and didn't call the umpire any names, or threaten him. serena's argued throughout the second set, attacked the umpires character, called him names, and threatened him.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are against white people now? Doesn’t that make you a racist then my dear shell gasoline guzzling fellow? If Serena actually murdered the lineswoman you would defend her to death while citing our more examples of “leniency toward a white person”. I get it. Rather than fighting or protesting against the wrongs of society in general regardless of race you shall continue your selfish support for people whose victories you live your life through? I am indeed sorry for you. It’s genetically encoded inside I guess, the hatred. And here I thought you were here for the tennis.

Hs0022

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
slight difference, federer argued for about a minute, and didn't call the umpire any names, or threaten him. serena's argued throughout the second set, attacked the umpires character, called him names, and threatened him.
I doubt he can comprehend any of what you just stated, with his very limited tunnel vision that may be shrinking even more day by day. swimming in a sea of opprobrium Could do that to you.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. So Federer tells the umpire he doesn't give a shit or fuck to him and you guys think he was complimenting the umpire? Did you hear Serena use foul language? Serena telling the umpire she would make sure he is not involved in any match involving Serena is a threat when Serena has absolutely no power over who officiates a match? Now ask yourself what happened when Andy Murray told the same referee the same thing. Was it a threat then? You guys are ridiculous.

Liberal Icon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are against white people now? Doesn’t that make you a racist then my dear shell gasoline guzzling fellow? If Serena actually murdered the lineswoman you would defend her to death while citing our more examples of “leniency toward a white person”. I get it. Rather than fighting or protesting against the wrongs of society in general regardless of race you shall continue your selfish support for people whose victories you live your life through? I am indeed sorry for you. It’s genetically encoded inside I guess, the hatred. And here I thought you were here for the tennis.

Yes, I am against racist and white nationalists. Do you have a problem?