• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Semi OT -- I have officially renounced being a leaf fan

blindbaby

i want to bang on the drum all day
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought about this for a while so it's not a rash decision. I can't support anything run by MLSE; they simply go far too much against everything I believe in. FWIW, I think the leafs may actually be on the right track somewhat with this rebuild, but I simply don't care enough to find out. This has nothing to do with the team being the joke of the league -which it is - as I was able to live with that without much care throughout the Ballard years.

MLSE has completely ruined the experience for me -- bottom line.

BGDave

Grumpy Old Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Consider trial separation. Dont go straight to Divorce Court.

Stepping back (in my case 1,000 miles) really helps when times are difficult.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did the same thing with the Cowboys prior to last season and they sucked me right back in. You watch, if the Leafs start making moves you like and have a halfway decent season you'll remember that sports are actually supposed to be fun and they'll have you hook line and sinker.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the Leafs have been languishing the past few yrs. Got to wonder what direction they go in for their coach and GM.

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've thought about this for a while so it's not a rash decision. I can't support anything run by MLSE; they simply go far too much against everything I believe in. FWIW, I think the leafs may actually be on the right track somewhat with this rebuild, but I simply don't care enough to find out. This has nothing to do with the team being the joke of the league -which it is - as I was able to live with that without much care throughout the Ballard years.

MLSE has completely ruined the experience for me -- bottom line.

You obviously don't have to share them if you don't want to, but there seem to be details missing here that would help explain the situation a little better.