• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second Round Pick

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who do you guys want? Personally I'd love to get one of Jernigan, Hageman, Kouandjio. But if none of those are available (good chance they're all gone by the time we pick), I'd be happy to see us pick up Borland to stabilize the middle of the defense. Call me crazy, but Briggs-Bostic-Shea doesn't seem like much of a LB corps to me.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me, Nix... I hope Nix is there with our pick and of course if his knee is ok.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted nix if we were going 3-4. Jernigan is the most disruptive guy to get at the qb from the middle. I wish emery would move up in the second to get Jernigan, then there is no question he got the guy he wanted.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted nix if we were going 3-4. Jernigan is the most disruptive guy to get at the qb from the middle. I wish emery would move up in the second to get Jernigan, then there is no question he got the guy he wanted.
:L

Wait a second- For you to "believe" that Emery got "his" guy you have trade picks and give up value? That doesn't make any sense. What if the guy he wanted was still there during their pick... What if he drafts a 6x pro bowler who helps lead the team to multiple superbowls, but didn't trade up to get him. You wouldn't "believe" him? Your logic is really dumb.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jernigan, hands down. I watched this fucker play at FSU and he is really, really good. Drug problem (roids), but who doesn't in the NFL.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

Wait a second- For you to "believe" that Emery got "his" guy you have trade picks and give up value? That doesn't make any sense. What if the guy he wanted was still there during their pick... What if he drafts a 6x pro bowler who helps lead the team to multiple superbowls, but didn't trade up to get him. You wouldn't "believe" him? Your logic is really dumb.

Yeah, I'm dumb. So what. Dont respond to my posts then.

Question, 99.9% of the world knew that Donald was his guy. He waited and didnt get Donald. We end up with Fuller, yes, another need, not desperate need, but a need and he wants us to believe he would have chosen Fuller if Donald was still available? You can actually buy that with a straight face?

Thats my dumb logic. You want to believe the smoke getting blown up your ass, thats your choice, maybe you just like serving salad to guys. You make a move and trade up, like cleveland and minnesota did, you make the point that I want this guy and nobody is gonna decide for me.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think it's extremely funny when reading message boards for Chicago Bears fans... Pretty solid that just about EVERYONE has an opinion that WHOEVER they pick- "HE SUCKS!!" And now this Ego Ferguson pick is the next in line to be shamed! EMERY SUCKS!!

C

cubzzzfanincali

I just think it's extremely funny when reading message boards for Chicago Bears fans... Pretty solid that just about EVERYONE has an opinion that WHOEVER they pick- "HE SUCKS!!" And now this Ego Ferguson pick is the next in line to be shamed! EMERY SUCKS!!

what are you talking about? Except for BS (who is not exactly known for his accuracy), almost everyone seems pretty happy with the Fuller pick. I think 6340 might be a little let down but that's just because he wanted a safety. Pretty much everyone else seems stoked.

I don't know Ferguson, so I have no opinion of this pick, other than that he is a big guy, and we need a DT for the nose, and he seems like he fits that bill.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AR will have a Ego problem I predict.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at his size and athleticism. I like Ego a lot, but I don't know enough.

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only knock on Ego I've heard was his speed. How fast does a d tackle have to be? Just keep yer motor running & plug the middle - with size, technique & desire - which I would assume an SEC baller could provide.

We'll pick again in about 12 more spots. Let's go secondary again. What you say?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only knock on Ego I've heard was his speed. How fast does a d tackle have to be? Just keep yer motor running & plug the middle - with size, technique & desire - which I would assume an SEC baller could provide.

We'll pick again in about 12 more spots. Let's go secondary again. What you say?

I don't know anything about the safeties left, but let's grab one if we don't have to reach too far.

I also wonder when we're going to take a RB.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know anything about the safeties left, but let's grab one if we don't have to reach too far.

I also wonder when we're going to take a RB.

RB? Why the hell would we take a RB early? Do you not understanding the monster holes on defense that has yet to be plugged? Man! I swear, some people don't have a clue.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at his size and athleticism. I like Ego a lot, but I don't know enough.

This guy will be a bust. Looking at just his size is pointless. Athleticism is subjective.

Horrible draft so far for Emery. Fire this clown. He can't draft defense.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy will be a bust. Looking at just his size is pointless. Athleticism is subjective.

K

LvilleSooner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears that the pool of safetys that are left is thin - so I wouldn't be opposed to grabbing a quick, agile will LB and and show him Ronnie Lott film.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

GTFO of here with this bullshit.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a FSU fan, I watched a lot of games from the ACC. Fuller played well but he was inconsistent. He will need some time to develop. Was he a good pick? Yes. But I don't think he should be a first round pick.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB? Why the hell would we take a RB early? Do you not understanding the monster holes on defense that has yet to be plugged? Man! I swear, some people don't have a clue.

Who the fuck is this guy!? Take yer 8 fucking posts and run along now.