• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I think it's pretty funny that two attorneys in this case between Trump and Stormy are named Harder and Stonerock

/Was Chest Rockwell busy?

you must mean Perry Masonry

photo_5102a60050b71.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zuckerberg breaks his silence over the Facebook data harvesting (no, no really, but pretty funny):

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on Illinois, you're better than this...

If only this were some bizarre social experiment where they're just trying to see how many people will vote for a candidate based on the letter after the name.

But unfortunately, it seems like this guy is serious.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Come on Illinois, you're better than this...

and how the fuck can he run unopposed?
wouldn't someone, anyone run on the platform "not a nazi"

maybe there's no one sane left in the GOP who wants any part of this shit show.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and how the fuck can he run unopposed?
wouldn't someone, anyone run on the platform "not a nazi"

maybe there's no one sane left in the GOP who wants any part of this shit show.
Because whoever it is knows they don't stand a chance in the general vs the Democratic candidate.

I can't say I really blame anyone for not wanting to bother when they know they have no chance of winning.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because whoever it is knows they don't stand a chance in the general vs the Democratic candidate.

I can't say I really blame anyone for not wanting to bother when they know they have no chance of winning.

This mentality is more just a little bit defeatist though, isn't it? Sure you have no chance of winning that battle but you might have a chance to win the war eventually.

If you get 28% of the vote when you were projected to get <15% that is a huge publicity/awareness platform. Now the publicity will be "your party ran a book burner". Seems worth it to me if you really believe in your party's mandate.

Things can snowball quickly too. If you had said that Alberta would have an NDP government 10 years ago you would have been laughed out of the province. You really just need the predominant party to completely shit the bed. I've yet to meet a party that wasn't eminently capable of doing just that.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If only this were some bizarre social experiment where they're just trying to see how many people will vote for a candidate based on the letter after the name.

But unfortunately, it seems like this guy is serious.

I do have to wonder how many people pushed the button because they weren't aware you can leave it blank.

And I am in favor of a "none of the above" option for primaries. I imagine that would have been a landslide in this case. Quite a message to the party of your choice.

And if none of the above wins, they have to re-do the primary with new candidates. Get someone your people want.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is a pretty good follow if you're into stupid humor like me

Walter(Owen's Grandp (@walterowensgrpa) | Twitter

/people think he is a real old man or a russian bot and the comments are classic

A recent classic

Too bad some folks don't get the humor and the fact that Trump would never step foot in a church (sadly that is the one thing Trump and I have in common :L ).

Status
Not open for further replies.