• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8lnaxs3hl7201.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roy Moore at his campaign rally last night: The young people who have come out to support me tonight have touched me...and I'm pretty sure I've touched them.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Symbolic gesture, but a good one.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hard to watch all the bullshit. These campaign managers/spokespople are absolute whores prostituting their moral compass, the truth, and the interests of the American people for their own gain. I get why Trump does it - he's a meglomaniac asshole with no education. He's basically a child that doesn't know any better - when he gets caught he lies like a little kid with cookie crumbs on his face saying it wasn't him because bullying and lying are what has made him successful. But some of these spokesmen and spokeswomen know better. It's pathetic.

They basically operate off the George Costanza school of thought:

jerry-just-remember-its-not-a-lie-if-you-believe-it.jpg

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So who do they give me? The Ding Dong. 12th son of the Ding Dong. The orange skin, the tiny hands, the puffy toupee...striking!! I give him the driver and he hauls off and whacks one. Big hitter the Ding Dong, long! Into a 10,000 crevasse. You know what he says to me? Gunga la...no... covfefe la bigly.

We get to the 18th green and he's gonna stiff me. SO I says "HEY DING DONG!! What about something, ya know, for the effort?!??" And he says "there will be no money but on your death bed you will receive tremendous tax cuts." So I got that going for me, which is nice.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fake news is so yesterday, make way for fake sign language...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JERUSALEM – In response to US President Donald Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital, the Palestinian National Authority has announced that it will recognize Texas as a state of Mexico
since it was violently annexed by the United States in the 1840s.

“The territory north and east of the Rio Grande is very important to the Mexican people,” explained a PNA spokesperson. “Before American settlers showed up and implemented slavery, Mexico oversaw this land.
Then, President Polk sent his armies to invade the rest of these Mexican territories, and force the country to give up California, New Mexico, most of Arizona, Nevada, and Utah, and parts of Wyoming and Colorado.
We may soon recognize these states as part of Mexico too.” Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas says that this is a new approach to Mexican-US relations, and hopes it will help ease the tension between the two
countries over security and immigration.

“We understand that the Mexican state of Texas is a sacred place for many large-buckled Americans, but they can rest assured that a two-state solution or a wall was not feasible,” explained Abbas. “Besides, most
people in Texas speak Spanish.”

The Palestinian consulate in Mexico City will soon be moved to Houston to formally recognize the seized territory as part of Mexico. At press time, President Trump hopes that his recognition of Jerusalem
as Israel’s capital will offer a new path for Middle East violence.

Palestinians recognize Texas as part of Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.