• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Alabama election campaign is starting to mirror that movie with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifanakis in terms of stupidity - Doug Jones' people put out this ad:

gsebot4w8act8josavvq.jpg

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Alabama election campaign is starting to mirror that movie with Will Ferrell and Zach Galifanakis in terms of stupidity - Doug Jones' people put out this ad:

gsebot4w8act8josavvq.jpg

Where's that elo video oh right here it is...

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

gsebot4w8act8josavvq.jpg

It's a fair and really obvious point but it has no purpose that I can see.

Might as well just put out an ad asking: "Think if a black wanted to be an Alabama senator he'd have a hope in hell?"

Basically says "we're racist but vote for me, a white guy!!! Instead of that other white guy. Because he's white?? Wait... no because he's a ped 0 file and you're a racist you should vote for me because I MIGHT be racist but I'm not a ped 0 file."

Okee dokee smokey!!!

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a fair and really obvious point but it has no purpose that I can see.

Might as well just put out an ad asking: "Think if a black wanted to be an Alabama senator he'd have a hope in hell?"

Basically says "we're racist but vote for me, a white guy!!! Instead of that other white guy. Because he's white?? Wait... no because he's a ped 0 file and you're a racist you should vote for me because I MIGHT be racist but I'm not a ped 0 file."

Okee dokee smokey!!!

^^ this. It's desperation. Trying to strike a chord with minorities and get them to turn out for the election. It's looking like it's the only way they win.

It's insane that they even have to stoop to that level running against a ped0, but there they are. Pretty classless, and unhelpful to even make that ad IMO. But at this point, politics is 80% gaslighting.

Honestly, fuck Alabama.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sirius XM subscribers, Sirius is giving Steve Bannon a show.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sirius XM subscribers, Sirius is giving Steve Bannon a show.
So two years ago I had to have the radio unit in my car replaced because the Bluetooth connection kept cutting out. It gave me the free three months of Sirius but then it never went out and I've been getting free satellite radio ever since.

Until last night, when I stopped at a post office to mail the rebate for my Slap Chop in and came back out and started my car to hear the preview channels.

I blame Bannon now.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So two years ago I had to have the radio unit in my car replaced because the Bluetooth connection kept cutting out. It gave me the free three months of Sirius but then it never went out and I've been getting free satellite radio ever since.

Until last night, when I stopped at a post office to mail the rebate for my Slap Chop in and came back out and started my car to hear the preview channels.

I blame Bannon now.
I would too.

Status
Not open for further replies.