• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I think Trump had any thoughts towards it but I'm actually fine with the embassy relocation. The process is as dead as can be. Maybe it'll get things kick-started a little.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Newt on Wednesday night on FOX:

"Mueller is corrupt. The senior FBI is corrupt. The system is corrupt," he told Laura Ingraham on Wednesday night.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^Contestant #1: Give me adjectives for $100
Alex: fine, outstanding, and morally just.....
......Constestant #2 buzzes in first....
Contestant #2: What are adjectives that will never describe Newt Gingrich?
Alex: Correct!

Not sure why but from 3:30 to 3:45 seems fitting

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fk-yeah-friday-x-photos-121.jpg

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Sirius XM subscribers, Sirius is giving Steve Bannon a show.

Unless they put him on First Wave or Lithium, I will never hear him.

You could honestly fill a London City buss with what he doesn't fully understand.

Not that I think Trump had any thoughts towards it but I'm actually fine with the embassy relocation. The process is as dead as can be. Maybe it'll get things kick-started a little.

Not that I disagree with you about the process being dead, but there are some bears you just shouldn't poke.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they put him on First Wave or Lithium, I will never hear him.

He's going to be Richard Blade's in studio partner.

Nor will I but I'm still not thrilled they are giving him a platform.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's going to be Richard Blade's in studio partner.

Nor will I but I'm still not thrilled they are giving him a platform.

I might rather listen to him than Madison. I can't stand her.

Sirius XM would give Satan a show if it increased subscriber counts.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might rather listen to him than Madison. I can't stand her.

Sirius XM would give Satan a show if it increased subscriber counts.

She has to be the most annoying person in the world.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actual conversation between me and my daughter this morning in a diner after gym class; CNN was showing a Trump speech on a TV.

Her: Why is he so orange daddy?

Me: I don't know sweetie. He just is.

Her: He's not nice. He's really not nice. ( I swear she's never seen the man before)

Me: You want a treat love??

She's 2.5 years old. She got it within 2 minutes.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Always interesting to visit these later.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that I disagree with you about the process being dead, but there are some bears you just shouldn't poke.
But why not, really? Because the region's Muslims are gonna get pissed off and kill a bunch of innocent people because a few diplomats move into a building in a piece of land that in a neighbourhood that is majority Jewish anyway?

The pre-67 borders are as much of a pipe dream for the Palestinians as the lands they would've had under the 47 partition plan and they have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves for either. I feel little sympathy for them with regards to Jerusalem and the whole shift by the left toward blaming the Israelis for everything is pretty gross. Not to absolve them (especially under Netanyahu) but their current status is entirely the creation of the Palestinians/Arabs and their inability to "wipe Israel off the map".

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But why not, really? Because the region's Muslims are gonna get pissed off and kill a bunch of innocent people because a few diplomats move into a building in a piece of land that in a neighbourhood that is majority Jewish anyway?

The pre-67 borders are as much of a pipe dream for the Palestinians as the lands they would've had under the 47 partition plan and they have absolutely nobody to blame but themselves for either. I feel little sympathy for them with regards to Jerusalem and the whole shift by the left toward blaming the Israelis for everything is pretty gross. Not to absolve them (especially under Netanyahu) but their current status is entirely the creation of the Palestinians/Arabs and their inability to "wipe Israel off the map".

I think the bigger problem is that there's no reason for this to be any of our business, but we've been making it our business so long and so thoroughly that we've given ourselves the power to escalate the problem. Just the phrasing, recognizing Jerusalem as the capital, feels an awful lot to me like dictating someone else's business.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the bigger problem is that there's no reason for this to be any of our business, but we've been making it our business so long and so thoroughly that we've given ourselves the power to escalate the problem. Just the phrasing, recognizing Jerusalem as the capital, feels an awful lot to me like dictating someone else's business.

^^

Plus, when you add on the rest of the world wanting us to keep our noses out of it. It's completely unnecessary to even be involved, let alone gaslighting it.

The situation is a powderkeg.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to walk down that hallway everyday for 3 1/2 years, really glad I'm not in the city anymore. Thankfully this guy was incompetent, could have been a disaster.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Used to walk down that hallway everyday for 3 1/2 years, really glad I'm not in the city anymore. Thankfully this guy was incompetent, could have been a disaster.
I guess I take solace in the fact that the efforts made over the years to interrupt and intercept terror plots have resulted in only barely-competent and unorganized plots even coming close to fruition.

Sadly, I haven't read anywhere that his penis was found getting gnawed on by a rat in a nearby sewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.