• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe stop typing, then. Its not necessary to trash the nhl board with your leftist garbage

It's a confusing tweet no matter which way you lean. Do you know the purpose of this tweet? The perpetrators in London used a truck and knives to kill 7 people and wound 48. What would the numbers have been if they had been armed with guns? The lone attacker in Orlando killed 49 people and wounded 53 more and he was armed with two guns.

Last edited:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know the purpose of this tweet?

The purpose of the tweet is to call out the hypocrisy of the lefts war on guns and the second amendment. They're always silent during these terrorist attacks. Every American should support President Trump's war on terrorists. Where is the same fire and outrage against terrorists as there is toward guns?

Maybe the left doesn't really care about ending violence after all?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
288 people have been shot in the US in the past 72 hours
Last 72 Hours | Gun Violence Archive

President Trump is not fucking around this time. He's forcing discussion on ISIS methods, victims, PC culture and liberalism. He's put them all in the cross hairs. Let's see the same rabid interest in those issues as the left has for guns.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a confusing tweet no matter which way you lean. Do you know the purpose of this tweet? The perpetrators in London used a truck and knives to kill 7 people and wound 48. What would the numbers have been if they had been armed with guns? The lone attacker in Orlando killed 49 people and wounded 53 more and he was armed with two guns.
I think it's cute you think his tweets have purpose. Most are probably: see something on Fox, put down Cheetos, tweet something without really thinking about it or proofreading it.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's cute you think his tweets have purpose. Most are probably: see something on Fox, put down Cheetos, tweet something without really thinking about it or proofreading it.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately, just wait 12 -24 hours and there will be another shooting in America...see Orlando...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't even know what to say anymore...

Yeah, what the hell does he mean by that? I'm so confused. I'm assuming he means that liberals are not using the attack as a moment to mention gun control since the attackers didn't use them. But (1) I can't remember any terrorist incident where gun control was brought to the fore, (2) this didn't happen on American soil so our gun policy is irrelevant anyway, and (3) he ironically just tweeted about the travel ban after this incident (without knowing if that was even relevant). So there's three really dumb things about this tweet under only one possible interpretation of why he posted it.

Such a dumb man. You had to be a complete idiot to not see how unqualified and stupid he is. The debates. His many rallies. Anytime he was on TV. If you believed anything he said, you are an irresponsibly ignorant citizen with no understanding of public policy in even it's simplest forms. Democracy requires more from you.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First victim identified, a Canadian Citizen.

IDrRZYl.jpg

She volunteered in homeless shelters, and went to England be be with her fiance who was walking right next to her when she was hit by the van.

RIP, young lady.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, what the hell does he mean by that? I'm so confused. I'm assuming he means that liberals are not using the attack as a moment to mention gun control since the attackers didn't use them. But (1) I can't remember any terrorist incident where gun control was brought to the fore, (2) this didn't happen on American soil so our gun policy is irrelevant anyway, and (3) he ironically just tweeted about the travel ban after this incident (without knowing if that was even relevant). So there's three really dumb things about this tweet under only one possible interpretation of why he posted it.

Such a dumb man. You had to be a complete idiot to not see how unqualified and stupid he is. The debates. His many rallies. Anytime he was on TV. If you believed anything he said, you are an irresponsibly ignorant citizen with no understanding of public policy in even it's simplest forms. Democracy requires more from you.

I have thought a lot about whether he is more stupid or more of an asshole. I have really given this a lot of thought, not making a joke. I think its obvious he is not too bright and it is obvious he is a terrible person - but I cannot decide what is the bigger problem.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have thought a lot about whether he is more stupid or more of an asshole. I have really given this a lot of thought, not making a joke. I think its obvious he is not too bright and it is obvious he is a terrible person - but I cannot decide what is the bigger problem.

Each issue is a multiplier of the other.

Kind of like when two people are on speakerphone in the same office and neither is muted.

reeee REEE REEEE REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid kids and their newfangled slang!!

I heard this song on the radio this weekend. I hadn't heard it since the 90s. The refrain is this kind of catchy hook "I am my own worst enemy..".

So I'm sitting in the car with my nephew, age 16, who is really into music. I say "hey buddy, do you know who this band is?"

Nephew: "It's Lit."

Me: "I understand you like the song young man, but who are these guys???"

N: "Uncle Kenny, they're Lit!!!"

Little twerp won't answer the goddam question without resorting to pointless slang. I had to kick him out of the car. Only a 20 km walk home. He'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.