• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Second cup of Coffee Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally make a post and now the thread will get shut down. You're welcome guys!!! :thumb::dhd:

I'm busy watching CNN and moving NO furniture to respond to your foolishness, sbb.

Plus I forgot my red pill this morning. I was too busy waiting for that cheque from this Nigerian prince who tracked me down. Turns out I'm his cousin!!

SportsHoopla t-shirts on me once that sweet, sweet Nigerian royal cash flow starts heading my way!!

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would call you a name, but I am now a kinder, gentler libtard.

Stay the course, 43.

ybFghGD.gif

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm busy watching CNN and moving NO furniture to respond to your foolishness, sbb.

Plus I forgot my red pill this morning. I was too busy waiting for that cheque from this Nigerian prince who tracked me down. Turns out I'm his cousin!!

SportsHoopla t-shirts on me once that sweet, sweet Nigerian royal cash flow starts heading my way!!

Watch out for those hidden fees on that wire transfer from the Nigerian. You could end up losing money.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch out for those hidden fees on that wire transfer from the Nigerian. You could end up losing money.
Not when its millions of dollars, he is splitting it with me!

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not when its millions of dollars, he is splitting it with me!

Dammit, if you guys get all kind of money just think of all of the red pills you can buy. I hope you share.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.. WHAT?!?!?

No, no, shush bby. is okay. No listen to the negatives. I help you, when you help me. They have feelings of envy at our arranged.

Please, do the needful and accept your banking credentials to me in the time of appropriateness.

With kind regards of warm feelings,
Mugbyumbai

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uhhhh, I may have forgotten to log in with my alternate account. Please disregard the above message.

Everyone except Kenny, that is.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of millions of dollars and dumb puns (and since he's a paisano) ... i begrudgingly give the writer of this story a :clap:

$26-million Lotto Max winner from Burnaby plans to build wife a new kitchen

Battiston, who retired six years ago after working initially as a tradesman including 26 years with B.C. Hydro, said he was shocked after finding out he’d won the jackpot, which was purchased at International News in Burnaby’s Brentwood Mall.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly do not think this was some kind of hidden story or anything. Do you think this should have gotten more attention? If so, why?

Sorry man, the second cup always gets me.

No, not hidden. Agree. Just not Trumpeted non stop (pun intended)

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Republicans sure love creating fake narratives...

Ron Estes on his win in Kansas' 4th: "The pundits were talking about...that we were going to lose a Republican seat, that it was a special election, that it was a chance for the Democrats, they were motivated, there was a lot of angst against the president. But we really showed the pundits tonight, didn’t we?”

No, the pundits didn't say that. They said it was "in play" and "a possibility" Republicans could lose the seat. Estes won by 7 points. That seat had been won by Republicans by more than 30 points the last 3 elections. So the pundits were dead on and that's not a good sign for the right for the coming midterms.

Trump on NATO: "I complained about that a long time ago, and they made a change — and now they do fight terrorism,” Trump said. “I said it was obsolete. It's no longer obsolete.”

They didn't make a change. NATO has always fought terrorism. They hired a new person in that arena... last July. No major programmatic changes have been inacted since or because of Trump's election.

But I'm sure somewhere there's someone in a red hat who doesn't read on an 8th grade level, much less understand complex policy issues, saying... "see, I told yous Trump would change 'em." So the narrative works because of ignorance.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder what the hell they did to Coffee Dad?

What I do have is a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will make you drink the two-day old french roast made by Roger in accounts receivable.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
President Trump threatens to cut Obamacare subsidies

Trump told the Journal he did not want people to get hurt by stopping the payments, but that what he thinks "should happen… is the Democrats will start calling me and negotiating."

So he's really just going to pretend that it wasn't his own party that torched his health care plan? Democrats were fucking whistlin Dixie while the "Freedom Caucus" freedomed the hell out of his agenda.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's stop talking about Iraq and Syria (which are the same place, probably). I want to hear more about this BEAUTIFUL CHOCOLATE CAKE!

Status
Not open for further replies.