• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

sec weak 1 or TBD ...lol

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a lot of flack about posting sec stuff … but in reality I just post the truth ...for example

SEC Scheduling is even worse this year

… even with scheduling all those FCS teams -- some teams like Arkansas and Tennessee play no road games in their OOC … AND neither plays1 Power 5 opponents in their OOC

… Sec plays around 56 OOC games … only 6 will be played in their opponents home Stadium.

weak1 the sec was humiliated
… The allegedly best conference had nonconference losses to Wyoming, Memphis, North Carolina, and Georgia State. It should be noted sec was favored by double-digits in 3 of those games

Some are starting to think sec is just top heavy.
It is all true... you can look it up

Blackshirts BLVD

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get a lot of flack about posting sec stuff … but in reality I just post the truth ...for example

… even with scheduling all those FCS teams -- some teams like Arkansas and Tennessee play no road games in their OOC … AND neither plays1 Power 5 opponents in their OOC

… Sec plays around 56 OOC games … only 6 will be played in their opponents home Stadium.

… The allegedly best conference had nonconference losses to Wyoming, Memphis, North Carolina, and Georgia State. It should be noted sec was favored by double-digits in 3 of those games

giphy.gif

Gohogs14

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We aren’t playing a P5 OOC this year (and didn’t last year) because Michigan backed out on us.

We played @ Colorado State last year and have @ Notre Dame next year.

tnapucco

Fair as fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 17,999.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

nuh uh Auburn is in the top 10 you can google that shit,,,

Neilcar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nuh uh Auburn is in the top 10 you can google that shit,,,

oh as the season continues I shall ...

I noticed no one has bothered to say I was wrong in my truthful statements ...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh as the season continues I shall ...

I noticed no one has bothered to say I was wrong in my truthful statements ...
Water's wet, dude. The mid to lower SEC got spanked badly. Do you really think you were breaking a new ground there? You want a cookie? Do you regularly come here and post obvious shit and look for a pat on the back? SMH.

WABLTY

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why
Water's wet, dude. The mid to lower SEC got spanked badly. Do you really think you were breaking a new ground there? You want a cookie? Do you regularly come here and post obvious shit and look for a pat on the back? SMH.

This. The conference war shit has been going on for a long time and it's no secret that there are like 3 or 4 really good SEC teams on any given year, and Bama is always one of them. Occasionally it's Auburn, Georgia, Florida, LSU, whatever. But there are still like 7 teams that suck fucking balls in the SEC every year.

Like everyone else. The SEC is top heavy. They aren't god's gift to football. Vandy, Arkansas,Kentucky, Ole Miss and Tennessee (yes, you're there now) are just as dogshit as Illinois, Oregon State, Virginia or whoever.

But what matters is the top, and the SEC top has been pretty consistent.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Basically he posts regularly in the aftermath of a Bama, Florida, or TAMU loss. His next tier of concern is ANY SEC team losing. “ His team” is Texas, though I sincerely doubt he could find Austin on a map.

His other common element is “quoting” people on what they never said, and then boasting about how he “refuted” their arguments.

IOW, he’s your garden variety message board troll.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:deadhorse:

In all seriousness, yes the SEC Scheduling has been weak outside of a few.

I can't vouch for all schools, but I will say Alabama is changing the way they do things. All these Chick-fil-a KO Classics are a shit ton of money, and we don't get to pick our opponent, so we got Duke.

Same last year but instead we were blessed with Louisville.

In the recent past though, Bama has played Michigan, USC, Clemson, and Penn State, and to hopefully continue the trend, Bama has scheduled...

USC (2020)
Miami (2021)
at Texas (2022)
Texas (2023)
and we have home/home with Wisconsin, USC, and West Virigina on the books.

catlanta33

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OPie has seen, touched and tasted Colt McCoy's penis. He used to brag about it on Rivals.

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:deadhorse:

In all seriousness, yes the SEC Scheduling has been weak outside of a few.

I can't vouch for all schools, but I will say Alabama is changing the way they do things. All these Chick-fil-a KO Classics are a shit ton of money, and we don't get to pick our opponent, so we got Duke.

Same last year but instead we were blessed with Louisville.

In the recent past though, Bama has played Michigan, USC, Clemson, and Penn State, and to hopefully continue the trend, Bama has scheduled...

USC (2020)
Miami (2021)
at Texas (2022)
Texas (2023)
and we have home/home with Wisconsin, USC, and West Virigina on the books.
A lot of those on the road?

EllisHugh

Hoopla Cash
$ 481.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless you're talking about the past, in which case we have played Okalahoma (though before Saban), and then Penn State in a home/home.

All others have been 'neutral'.
Yeah I was talking about the past games.